2ww turns to 3ww

Update: if this can even be considered an update. I for the faintest of faint lines... Like you can only see it at a certain angle in the right lighting but I can see the line. I'm not sure to consider it a positive, negative, or an Evap line? Tried taking photos but hard to see on it.

Hope you had better luck!!

Update: if this can even be considered an update. I for the faintest of faint lines... Like you can only see it at a certain angle in the right lighting but I can see the line. I'm not sure to consider it a positive, negative, or an Evap line? Tried taking photos but hard to see on it.

Hope you had better luck!!

I'm heart broken. It's a :bfn: today. Looks like it was an evap line for me.

I'm going to be on haitus today.

I just need to be alone. I'll be back, feel free to continue discussing without me.

So sorry MsAC :/ We'll be here when you come back :hugs:

Thank you so much you guys.

So update:
Okay I was extremely upset for a while this morning, then I re-looked at the test.

And it's another faint line positive, I waited for DH to come home, and confirmed the line.

But here is the thing, the control line is in the wrong spot, I mean it's almost right next to the test line. I think the test was faulty, or my fmu was diluted. I hadn't really had a full blatter when I tested.

Next my body is still showing pregnancy signs, and twinges and cramps.

DH said that we will be going to the doctor no matter what, he still says I'm pregnant. So next Friday I will test again, then I will call my doctor no matter what.

DH also talked to his coworker, and her daughter was dealing with a similar situation. She didn't ever get a strong and consistent positive test, even 5 months into the pregnancy.

I'm not getting my hopes up, but I can't ignore the fact that my cervix is still high and closed. Goes from firm to soft to firm to soft again. Lots of creamy cm today, I actually thought it was my period, because of how much there was.

This is a roller coaster. :/

So here is hoping I'm just weird but still healthy.

Well that's hopeful!! I feel like we are definitely going through something similar. I am still having twinges, cramps and nausea and yesterday I had a very faint line. i looked into it and online it says it could be an Evap but I looked at it within the time frame. Mine is also very high and back and forth between soft and firm, but closed from what I can tell.

I've spent hours looking up stuff online and I did read where a lot of women never had a positive pregnancy test, didn't get one for weeks /months into their pregnancy, or only ever got faint lines.

I understand it is sooooooo hard because you don't want to have false hope but you also have signs and symptoms and don't want to think you're not if you really are. I am wishing the best for you! Do twinges and pain continue in early pregnancy? How many DPO are you now?

preg.jpg

Sorry for the wait, I hope this works.

Ok this really is weird! I am approx 24 DPO right now, and this test that you took at 24 DPO looks like how mine looked yesterday in real life. I couldn't get it to show up in a pic though. What kind of test did you use the most recent time?

AF FINALLY decided to visit me! CD 41. Time to move on from this crazy cycle!

Well that's hopeful!! I feel like we are definitely going through something similar. I am still having twinges, cramps and nausea and yesterday I had a very faint line. i looked into it and online it says it could be an Evap but I looked at it within the time frame. Mine is also very high and back and forth between soft and firm, but closed from what I can tell.

I've spent hours looking up stuff online and I did read where a lot of women never had a positive pregnancy test, didn't get one for weeks /months into their pregnancy, or only ever got faint lines.

I understand it is sooooooo hard because you don't want to have false hope but you also have signs and symptoms and don't want to think you're not if you really are. I am wishing the best for you! Do twinges and pain continue in early pregnancy? How many DPO are you now?

I'm sorry we are dealing with the same things. It's really not fair, faint :bfp: should not be a thing.

Today I am a week late and 27dpo.

I've also been looking up things for hours at a time. So many different stories. My former roommate got a BFP that was darker than the control line her first time testing, she ended up being 8 weeks once we got a sonogram. She was 6 weeks when we found out, why can't we have that sort luck?

I used FRER for both fbfp.

My hubby and I bought a ton more tests, I'm tempted to use one today.

I just read this off of AmericanPregnancy.org

"Many health care providers wait to see you until you are 8 to 12 weeks pregnant. If your test is negative and your period is late, then you should wait a week before testing again. Some women take 2 to 3 weeks after a missed period before producing a detectable level of the pregnancy hormone."

So it looks like I will be waiting, until next week.

And then there is this:

"But doctors recommend for you to take a pregnancy test 1 month & 7 days after your last period."

I'm sorry too. At least we're either not crazy or both crazy lol. I agree- it shouldn't be a thing! I was using frer too. I think I'm going to try a different brand tomorrow morning. I keep having more twinges and nausea pretty bad today. :/

Yes, there are so many stories of people who were very late getting a positive or never getting one. I read something like that too where you should wait like two weeks after you were due for AF. But hen others get a BFP like 8dpo. It's so confusing!

Did you end up testing again today?

I'm sorry too. At least we're either not crazy or both crazy lol. I agree- it shouldn't be a thing! I was using frer too. I think I'm going to try a different brand tomorrow morning. I keep having more twinges and nausea pretty bad today. :/

Yes, there are so many stories of people who were very late getting a positive or never getting one. I read something like that too where you should wait like two weeks after you were due for AF. But hen others get a BFP like 8dpo. It's so confusing!

Did you end up testing again today?

Nope, will power! Haha, hopefully it lasts.

My DH and I are saying active and doing the BD every two days or so, so just in case I am not, maybe we can become while in this limbo.

My breasts are even more veiny, and sore. My nipples are more sensitive now, as well. Backache, cramps, cm, same old song and dance.

I've also been very exhausted, as of late.

I'm staying away from early tester positives, as I am very jealous that they can get a faint at 8dpo and by 15dpo their line is so dark you'd think they were 8 weeks along. :/

Are you going to go to the doctor soon? Or are you going to see if your levels go up?

Haha same here. I'm waiting til the morning. Plus I don't know exactly how long you have to wait without going to the bathroom before you can take one.

That's a good idea to bd just in case. Sore breasts would be a good sign! I haven't noticed anything going on with mine but I also never feel anything around AF time either. I don't usually have backaches but I have been the past two weeks and I've definitely had the exhaustion. I don't sleep well but I've been going to bed super early.

Yeah, that's a good idea to stay away from reading about early positives. I'm so happy for them but yes jealous when it's so late and I have no idea what's really going on.

I was thinking about making an appointment if this stuff is still going on next week but I definitely want to see if my levels go up. Especially with such a faint line. But since some people never get a strong positive on a test I'm more tempted to get bloodwork done. Ah heck I don't know lol. At what point are you going?

Haha same here. I'm waiting til the morning. Plus I don't know exactly how long you have to wait without going to the bathroom before you can take one.

That's a good idea to bd just in case. Sore breasts would be a good sign! I haven't noticed anything going on with mine but I also never feel anything around AF time either. I don't usually have backaches but I have been the past two weeks and I've definitely had the exhaustion. I don't sleep well but I've been going to bed super early.

Yeah, that's a good idea to stay away from reading about early positives. I'm so happy for them but yes jealous when it's so late and I have no idea what's really going on.

I was thinking about making an appointment if this stuff is still going on next week but I definitely want to see if my levels go up. Especially with such a faint line. But since some people never get a strong positive on a test I'm more tempted to get bloodwork done. Ah heck I don't know lol. At what point are you going?

Next Friday I test again, then I'll call my doctor to make an appointment. I don't know if I'll ask for blood work, a transvaginal exam, or both. I'll ask my mother before I make the appointment.

They say you should after two weeks late.

You should hold your urine for 4 hours, and not drink a lot before testing as it can dilute your urine.

FMU is SUPPOSE to be the best, but many women have better luck with second urine, and evening. (So another inconclusive crap shoot).

Pregnancy shouldn't be this hard! Sigh... :)

Haha inconclusive crap shoot... Couldn't have said it better myself! I wasn't sure what kind of tests or exams they do - I just saw online that they can test hcg in your blood.

Thanks for the info.. maybe I'll try evening then too. See since I had the two days of bleeding, I don't even know to consider myself late or not. One website I saw said not to consider two day bleeding a period and that it could mean you're still pregnant.

Haha inconclusive crap shoot... Couldn't have said it better myself! I wasn't sure what kind of tests or exams they do - I just saw online that they can test hcg in your blood.

Thanks for the info.. maybe I'll try evening then too. See since I had the two days of bleeding, I don't even know to consider myself late or not. One website I saw said not to consider two day bleeding a period and that it could mean you're still pregnant.

Yeah that's what they look for, as your blood as a better and more accurate reading of HCG.

I talked to my mother and she was dealing with the exact same issues I am now.

So she recommends I wait until I'm a month late, test May 1st, then call my doctor May 2nd (may 1st is a Sunday and my OBs office is closed).

She said she was also frustrated and felt just like I do now. She also never got a strong double line, and even 2+ months of being pregnant her lines stayed faint.

She took 6 months to fall pregnant with me, and she says if I'm expecting I'm extremely lucky it happened so quickly, but my frustrations are still understandable.

2 day bleeding seems really short, you sound like you're still in the running. :)

That's good that you talked to her and she could definitely relate to what you're going through. She's probably the best reference since you're closer genetically than a stranger. That's interesting that she never got strong double lines either. Sounds just like what you have going on!

Waiting until May seems so long! :/ I may be right here waiting with you lol. I took another test this morning (although I was up throughout the night to use the restroom and get sick to my stomach). It was another very faint line, different brand. He looked at it this time too and said he could see it, then questioned himself and thought he saw more lines, then said he couldn't see it. I definitely saw a faint line so I have no idea? We're not sure what to make of that but I'm going to try testing later today if I can go long enough without using the bathroom.

Ohh and yes the bleeding was VERY short. My mom continued to bleed a few months into pregnancy so if I follow after her, that could be the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->