2ww Valentine Day BFP Ladies!

Sorry for my neggy post everyone. I was just feeling really emotional. Jaimie I always have 2 solid weeks of PMS, and it SUCKS. I think a lot of people experience PMS the last 2 weeks of their cycle, not sure though.

I get everything from TMJ, horrible cramps, breast swelling/pain, mood swings, cravings, acne, & fatigue.. plus all the other PMS symptoms come and go through out.

So quite happy that this month isn't as bad.

OMG I was horrendous leading up to OV and all at the weekend when I was ov'ing - totally PMS-y, crying all the time, felt so emotional constantly and my OH couldnt say anything to me without me taking it the wrong way and start me off crying!

I'm 4dpo now and symptom spotting like crazy!

Hi Ladies,
can i join you, I am 1 dpo ( please ignore my ticker) last month i had a 49 day cycle and i have ov'd a whole 2 weeks earlier yay :)
I have had positive opk's on ic's and cbd got my smilies mon and tues but had bad o pains yesterday and my temp has shot up today :)

hope ur all doing well.

:dust: to all x

Hey tanikit - i saw on another thread that you have hypothyroidism- I used to have that until I got my thyroid taken out because of a malignant nodule. To say the least I am still on thyroid replacement hormones. Anyways- I just wanted to say howdy! I'm psyched we are sharing this Valentine's 2ww : )

~ Jaimie

yeah it seems this 2ww is going faster than usual, must be the anticipation for a possible BFP on Vday. :)

Nessicle- it is nice to know I wasn't the only one throwing a fit this weekend : ) I told one of my girlfriends about my behavior and she said "one of the most important things about ttc is making sure your husband still likes you enough to :sex:"

Ha! I laughed hysterically over that one- too true!

2dpo for me and I am grumpy already - I get bad PMS about a week before my period is due. My husband thought I was pregnant before I did last time because I was being nice to him the week before my period was due - he was right.

The hypothyroidism didn't seem to cause a problem last time I got pregnant except since being pregnant I am now on a higher dose. I'm also diabetic so a lot to take care of for falling pregnant.

Oh well we can all start symptom spotting now - what are you planning on doing with you SO on Valentine's Day (besides hopefully getting a BFP?)

Nessicle- it is nice to know I wasn't the only one throwing a fit this weekend : ) I told one of my girlfriends about my behavior and she said "one of the most important things about ttc is making sure your husband still likes you enough to :sex:"

Ha! I laughed hysterically over that one- too true!

ha ha ha aww lol soo true!!!

Gosh all last week leading up to Ov and at the weekend all i wanted to do was bloody cry! I was a right moody so and so! thankfully by Sunday I felt 'normal' again lol!! xx

Hope we all get Valentines BFPs!!

Question.... I got a positive opk monday lunchtime (never used them before) and then stopped testing. So, how many dpo am I? Should I assume I O'd on tuesday which would make me 1DPO?

Thanks!!!

:dust: to everyone!

Yeah Honey Bee I wonder about that too! :shrug: I got my first positive this cycle - yesterday morning, a nice dark test line and this morning an even nicer dark test line. Sooooo did I or will I ovulate this morning, this evening or tomorrow?.....Hmmmm?.....

Any suggestions would be helpful to us!?

Thanks All!! :hugs:

:dust:

Come on over boy's :spermy: :spermy: :spermy: :spermy: Momma's Awaitin'!

Here's hoping for a BIG FAT & PINK :bfp: this time around!!!

I think it is safe to assume you'll ovulate within 24 hours of your dark test line. This would make today 1dpo for you honeybee, tomorrow will be 1 dpo for you tryforbaby2.

I'm waiting until I take my temp tomorrow am to see if Fertility Friends pin points Monday as my ov day- very exciting!

Ahhh cool! Thanks for your help....1DPO..... hope this is our month...!!

I'm starting to wonder now if I ovulated today :((

I started experience lower back and ab cramps as well as some ewcm which is very rare for me to have. I never know if it's because I'm horny or ovulating or both, not so common for me. If I'm ovulating now I'm sad because OH was gone all day so we missed it, unless do you think if I ovulated midway through today that I'd still be fertile around 12:30 tonight?

Jaimie2eyes - Thanks Soooo Much for your input! 1dpo as of tomorrow I am assuming I am still in the running for O!!! Yesssss! :happydance:

Wandering Star - I would :sex: tonight when DH is home. For me I had terrible lower back pain AND cramps last night for a few hours into sleeping (I was waking up and still was hurting). And needless to say yesterday morning opk was positive with nice dark lines and this morning were even nicer!!! They say when you get a pos opk you will ovulate 12-36 hours from that point and that the eggy lives for 12 -24 hours (I believe only 12 hours). I think IF you are ovulating you still have time! :thumbup:
When was the last time you :sex:? Yesterday? They say healthy sperm can live inside a women for up to 5 days!!!

Good Luck!!! :hugs:

:dust:

1 more night of ovulation tonight!!!

Come on over boy's :spermy: :spermy: :spermy: :spermy: Momma's Awaitin'!

Im currently on CD29. According to my chart I ovulated on CD21 but my opks say it could of been anywhere from CD19-CD23. Since then I have experienced slight cramping, headache, lower back pain, dizziness, and a little bit nauseas. I'm around 8 DPO. Hopefully I get a :bfp: for Valentine's Day!

I'm starting to wonder now if I ovulated today :((

I started experience lower back and ab cramps as well as some ewcm which is very rare for me to have. I never know if it's because I'm horny or ovulating or both, not so common for me. If I'm ovulating now I'm sad because OH was gone all day so we missed it, unless do you think if I ovulated midway through today that I'd still be fertile around 12:30 tonight?

yes jump on him as soon as he gets in :winkwink:
you should still be ok :)

well FF gave me my cross hairs today saying i am 3dpo but i think i am 2dpo as i had really bad O pain then. Dosn't really matter either way just hoping we caught the eggy :)

Just thought I'd update you girls on my symptoms!

Currently about 5dpo (ignore my ticker it's a bit out).

Don't know if I'm imagining a lot of them but there are a few more physical symptoms I'm not imagining:-

-scrambled egg type CM with a yellow tinge
-cramping on and off but not painful - it's just 'there'
-aching in my legs when I walk like it's a struggle
-nausea on waking and later on around 4.30pm ish
-dizzy spells
-thrush (I never get thrush)
-feeling really drained and tired
-stuffy nose
-intermittent ache in my right hip
-aversion to red wine which I usually adore! Had one mouthful last night and I just couldnt drink it, horrible taste!
-sore sensitive nipples
-backache low down

I know it's very early but from what I've read these signs look promising! Not getting my hopes up too much as don't want to be disappointed if I get a :bfn: and it's very easy to 'imagine' a lot of symptoms!

How is everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->