2ww Valentine Day BFP Ladies!

Hi everyone. Witch got me this morning :growlmad:

Wish I could just beat her up so she doesnt come back again! Was a week late and was going to go for blood tests today, but oh well. At least I know what's going on now.

Trying to think positive for next month, but cant help being really really disappointed. :cry: Just want to stay home and sulk.

Ayina, AF turned up today for me too! A week late too! Gutted.. But at the same time, after all the :bfn: over the last few days, Im glad its come to I can get started again! Got myself some OPK's and a thermometer, just need to figure out what to do now! Does anyone one do temping? and have any advice on how to do it as this will be my first time! Where do you all pop the thermometer??

hi honey I'm temping!

Firstly sign up to Fertility Friend.

You need to make sure you take your temperature at approximatley the same time everyday (i take mine at 6.30 am when the alarm goes off). You should limit movement and talking as much as possible until you've taken your temperature and you can take your temp vaginally or orally (mouth under tongue - the way I take mine).

then you can input the data including any CM and CP and intercourse details in to FF.

you should do opk's from CD 10 and the line should be as dark as or darker than the control line to show that you've ovulated

HOpe that helps :D

Thanks Vanessa x

I've have just checked my diary with all the dates my Husband is away, and according to Fertility Friend.. Im Ovulating when hes in Bahrain :cry: so I guess that leaves me out of it for next month.. its going to be really hard now.. this cycle was our only real open window!

you're welcome darling!

Ooooh boo!! well once you get a positive opk it can take 24 to 48 hours for the egg to be released anyway so can you :sex: over the few days after the positive opk??

Hiya Ladies! I am trying to catch up on the threads. I haven't really posted at all this weekend as I had company.

Ness, I try to carry on as normal as possible so I don't get too stressed out. The first 3-4 months TTC I cried my eyes out when af showed. It was doubly frustrating to not have a drink, I cut out caffiene to caffiene free things, I started going to bed an hour earlier and started eating more fresh veggies and drinking more water. These changes are good for you, but I felt they were not worth the anxiety I was getting from doing all of it at once for TTC to then get a bfn?.....Grrr LOL

CD6 today and still a long wait until Ovulation, boooo! I am going to play it easy for a few months TTC only because I wanted to avoid holiday birthday's! I am still going to TTC, but 'hopefully' not stress too much over it! My dd was due thanksgiving of 2004 and 2 weeks later the GYN said I couldn't keep waiting for her, we had to be induced. So now her birthday is 2 weeks before christmas and it makes it hard for us all! LOL I did the due date calculator for this cycle and next cycle and IF I conceive this cycle EDD is Nov 28th 2010; Next cycle EDD is December 25th 2010, hahaha <- Christmas!

How are you ladies feeling today?

yeah i preferably wouldnt want a December baby - too close to Xmas! though I would be happy if I got a bfp obviously and that's only a small thing to deal with!

If i'd got a bfp on Valentines day it would've been born around OH's birthday so that was quite sad but if I conceive this cycle it will be born around my birthday :happydance:

I am also new to temping, and today was my second temp, WAY different from 2 nights ago (couldn't temp yesterday, stayed over at a friend's house). I think I was tossing and turning this morning before taking it. When it's said to take temp at approximately the same time, is it okay to do so within the same hour? My alarm is set for 5:45, but I generally wake up on my own before then. Is it okay if I take it anytime between 4:45-5:45, or does it really need to be THE same time each day?

Hey loopyluan and Firedancer41 - I'm glad you are getting into temping, I think you'll like how much information it gives you about your cycle. I think as long as you take it in approximately the same time frame it is fine. On the weekends I take it an hour later than during the week because I don't want to get up as early and that has worked out just fine.

I'm so sorry about your OH's travel schedule LoopyLuan - that really stinks.

Im going to give the temping a go, and I think the OPK's will help too, because now I have no idea where i am as far as my cycle goes, first one (since actually taking any notice) was 30 days, 2nd one was 32 days now this one 36 days!!

And really feeling the pressure now, Husband left this morning for Spain for a week, which is fine, so Im hoping that between him getting back and before his next journey ovulation will take place!! Bless him he said he had no problem upping the :sex: ! It would also be great if it was a Nov/Dec baby as hes always home for 3 whole months at that time which would be nice timing!

aww well that sounds promising loopyluan!!!

my OH is so sexed right now lol having to calm him down or I'll end up sore before ov gets here lol!

CD10 tomorrow for me so gonna start my opk's tomorrow! Will be looking for that temp spike and dark test line on my opk! Plan to bd CD11, CD12, CD13, CD14 and CD16 (just for fresh 'stock' so to speak :))

:bfn: for me.:cry: I guess AF is running late. On to month 12. So depressed!

Hi Mrskcbrown,

Just wanted to let you know that with my 2nd pregnancy I didn't get a BFP until 4 days after my period was late.

So there's still hope for you

xxx

Oh this gives me so much hope. I am 1 day late today and I am going to probably retest on saturday or sunday. Did you just get BFN's until the 4th day? Thanks a lot!:hugs:

Yep even on FRER I was getting negatives. I got a very very faint line on a FRER on my 3rd day late on the evening, and then finally a digital clearblue test stating pregnant on the 4th day late.

Fingers crossed your still in the running!

xxx:thumbup:

Hi Mrskcbrown,

Just wanted to let you know that with my 2nd pregnancy I didn't get a BFP until 4 days after my period was late.

xxx

Oh this gives me so much hope. I am 1 day late today and I am going to probably retest on saturday or sunday. Did you just get BFN's until the 4th day? Thanks a lot!:hugs:

Yep even on FRER I was getting negatives. I got a very very faint line on a FRER on my 3rd day late on the evening, and then finally a digital clearblue test stating pregnant on the 4th day late.

Hi! Well now I am 7 days late and nada. Going to retest again on friday/saturday morning. Will keep all of you posted!:thumbup:

Hi Mrskcbrown,

xxx

Hi! Well now I am 7 days late and nada. Going to retest again on friday/saturday morning. Will keep all of you posted!:thumbup:

fx for you!!

Morning Ladies :coffee:

The only things I am going to do differently is use softcups that I bought yesterday at the local drugstore and TRY to :sex: twice on Ovulation day. I bought a bbt therm. months ago but never ever remember to use it since I wake up at all different times!!!!

Going to get a :shower: before the little baby girl i watch gets here, Talk to you guys soon!!!

MrsKCBrown, I hopw you get your much needed answer(s)!!! :dust:

I agree, I'm looking forward to finding out if MrsKC Brown got a blood test.

TryforBaby- how awesome is it that you can get Softcups at Rite Aid?! Is it fun to watch the baby girl or does it bum you out while ttc? I'm sure it is a mix of both. I'd love to be around more babies and little ones but I don't know many people here that have them.

TryforBaby- how awesome is it that you can get Softcups at Rite Aid?! Is it fun to watch the baby girl or does it bum you out while ttc? I'm sure it is a mix of both. I'd love to be around more babies and little ones but I don't know many people here that have them.

Hi ladies:flower:.

I am going to test with an HPT in the morning and I also have DR appt on next thursday so I should know one way or the other very soon. Thanks for your support girls:hugs:

How is everyone feeling?:kiss:

It is really nice, the store is 5 mins away! Do you use them jaimie? I hear such awesome success stories I can't help but to give it a shot!!! I wish I had the guts and knowledge to try them 7 months ago!!! LOL And yes I get bummed alot, when she leaves!!!! ahahaha Her mommy says she loves Miss Julie (as I am known to her) she cries to leave me and rips at my clothes to stay with me and falls asleep on me! The baby envy then totally kicks in! I only meet this girl and her husband and baby in the summer they live in a different section of my developement so i offered to watch her until her mom gets full time at her job then she must put her in daycare. Too much for me with someone elses child 45-50 hours a week, which I do occasionally do when she has to work extra!

Hence the reason why I had to go to Babies R Us....IT KILLS ME SLOWLY!!!! haha

MrsKCBrown - GOOD LUCK :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->