2ww Valentine Day BFP Ladies!

thank you! lolley are you testing today? just looked at your ticker!

no its way out had a 49 day day cycle last month, just not updated it lol.
FF has put me to 3dpo but im thinking i am 2dpo dute to O pains that day, so im with you for a valentines baby :)

yay!!! well I'm sending you tons of :dust: xxx

:hi: Everyone! I am CD16 today with fertile CM making it's appearance :blush: with NO positive Opk's as of yet. Due to O CD18 (wednes.) after then I will be in the TWW with you guys also!

I am so pumped abput ovulation this month, I feel good about my egg and his men!!! Yay! :dance:

:dust: TO ALL!!!

Come on over boy's :spermy: :spermy: :spermy: :spermy: Momma's Awaitin'!

:wohoo:

Here's hoping for a BIG FAT & PINK :bfp: this time around!! :cloud9:

Hi tryforbaby2, I am on fertileaid for women and fertile cm and have been for the last two months. I am now cd16 six days since ovulation and am on 24 day cycle. Had really strange cramping on 4 days past ovulation so am really confused as what it could be. period is not due until 12th feb so only 8 days to wait :wacko:, its gonna drive me mad !!!!. i wish you the best of luck and send baby dust to you

I've got the below symptoms... Not that I'm spotting because I'm really not....

Feel a bit sicky after eating but not too severe
Horrible metalic taste in my mouth tasting like blood
Af type cramps constant not sore but I can feel it
Really bloated! My stomach feels and looks massive!
Pain in my shoulder (very random) haha
Lots of toilet trips to wee
CM is thick and tiny bit yellow but no smell just an average amount
Slight feeling of iffy stomach like when I'm having af TMI ALERT (bowels move lots)

So girls, what do we think? Promising? Or just really over analysing!! I'm obsessed!

no its way out had a 49 day day cycle last month, just not updated it lol.
FF has put me to 3dpo but im thinking i am 2dpo dute to O pains that day, so im with you for a valentines baby :)

Hi lolley im 6dpo so will be finding out hopefully 2 days before valentines day and 3 days before hubby's birthday

I've got the below symptoms... Not that I'm spotting because I'm really not....

Feel a bit sicky after eating but not too severe
Horrible metalic taste in my mouth tasting like blood
Af type cramps constant not sore but I can feel it
Really bloated! My stomach feels and looks massive!
Pain in my shoulder (very random) haha
Lots of toilet trips to wee
CM is thick and tiny bit yellow but no smell just an average amount
Slight feeling of iffy stomach like when I'm having af TMI ALERT (bowels move lots)

So girls, what do we think? Promising? Or just really over analysing!! I'm obsessed!

nixilix hi, your'e not obessing you are just in tune with your bod , good luck tho i too have a massive looking feeling stomach, big sore boobs loads of trips to loo for pee, but am only 6dpo so keeping fingers crossed and for all these lovely ladies in 2ww

Thanks Inkdchick!!! :dust:

I am CD19, 1DPO today, or so I assuming! I hope we caught this eggy!!! No symptoms yet, as it way too early for me to even think about any!!!

I pulled out the big guns this month TTC:

Bought lingerie
Gave DH a body massage
Stopped drinking Green Tea while TTC
Made :sex: extremely romantic
Bought DH vitamins for him
Bought pumpkin seeds and a variety of nuts for him to snack on here and there for his :spermy: to be healthy
Decided not to go home to visit this month (we live 3 hours away from family and friends) to cut the stress level

Since TTC I have also:

Cut back on drinking, I stopped for months until AF would arrive but then I decided I can have one light mixed drink a few times a week.
Started eating healthy
Taking vitamins
Drinking more water
Using opk's, charting checking CM :blush: and CP
Bought a BBT but never used it, I always forget!
Lost 6lbs. so far.
I do not smoke, I quit smoking a year and a half ago.

I am sure there are more things, but I am having a brain relapse right now!

I am trying nearly everything I can but my most important thing I have changed while TTC is negativity to being POSITIVE (I started this cycle)!

:dance:

Baby Dust to US ALL!!!
:dust:

Well I need to revise that cause just eaten a sandwich and feel reallllllly sick now!! It's the usual one I eat so hopefully I'm feeling sick for a reason! But surely 5dpo is too soon?!?

Well I need to revise that cause just eaten a sandwich and feel reallllllly sick now!! It's the usual one I eat so hopefully I'm feeling sick for a reason! But surely 5dpo is too soon?!?

Some people may say it's way too early to tell, but I BELIEVE everyone's body is different! I have seen some girls on here say they didn't feel well since day of conception and they turned up a pos test! On the other hand in November, I had sworn up and down I was going to get my bfp because I had sore (.)(.)'s from 4dpo all the way till AF, I mean sore and very painful! I felt sick, and had cramping since then too?.....and I didn't get a bfp. It is soooo hard to tell with our own bodies, are we really feeling this, are we going crazy with our imanginations?.....

We need to find something to do during the tww so we don't go crazy!!! :wacko:

Baby Dust to US ALL!!!! :dust:

I really need a hobby for2 weeks a month! If only I could hibernate! I think these feelings are always there but because I'm looking for them I notice them! X

tryforbaby2 wow you have been one busy lady! If you don't get a :bfp: this month I will eat my knickers!!

I've been feeling symptoms since 1dpo and I'm about 4po, maybe 5po, now and other women have also had symptoms from very very early on so I do think it's possible to be in tune with your body that much - you know your body and you know when something feels different!

Hey girls,

I've just popped over from 1st trimester to say good luck to you all. I was very lucky and only had 2 cycles before I got my BFP so hopefully that will happen to you xx

Cath xxx

im out this month :( no valentine BFP for me :(

what?! nooo! Did you get AF early? sure it's not an implant bleed??

So sorry to hear that AF arrived MyasMumma!

We are really throwing out the big guns for our Valentine's BFPs, aren't we ladies? I got my first cloverline on FF this morning, wee! That means I ov'd on Monday. I'm sorta bummed that we didn't DTD on Monday, but we did it twice on Sunday. I do a fun run on Monday nights so I was pretty tired and sweaty that night- guess it didn't put either of us in the mood : P

The past couple of days I've been having lower back aches and slight cramping. I think that is just the progesterone after ovulation though. Unfortunately that hormone prepares your body for pregnancy whether the spermies made it into the egg or not, so it is really hard to tell with those symptoms. I am MUCH more aware of the slightest sensations now that I'm charting, that much is fo sho!

~ Jaimie

I think you have ov covered Jaimie! :dust: to you!! counting down the days girls!!

Sorry to hear that MyasMumma :(

I don't know if I missed my O now, I wish my body was more regular. I wasn't able to get in BD last night because my dh wasn't feeling well, so I am crossing my fingers that O'd on the 30th or 27th.

Still no PMS aside from some a gassy tummy, mild cramps in back and abs and now acne (woohoo)

tryforbaby2 wow you have been one busy lady! If you don't get a :bfp: this month I will eat my knickers!!

:haha: I know I know I am obsessed!! Everyone is different. If I don't get a :bfp: this month I'll eat mine too!!!

:dust: to US ALL!!!!

I am on my hands and knees, Dear GOD [-o< Please Please Please

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back