2ww Valentine Day BFP Ladies!

WanderingStar

Reaction score
Hi!!

Anyone want to join me for the 2WW, welcome to symptom spot. :) I think my two weeks started yesterday.. so today is possibly 1dpo.

I haven't been on here since my last 2ww because it's too agonizing for me. I can't obsess those first 3 weeks of my cycle, I rather tune that time out until well now.

So right now I'm not feeling my usual PMS that I get the day after ovulation, and believe me it usually comes on quite strong. All I've felt is a mild lower back cramp and slight abdominal cramps, but hardly noticeable.

I think my period is due on the 12th, so who knows, maybe I'll have an announcement to make to hubby on Valentines. That would be awesome ladies, here's to V Day BFP!!!

Hey there......I am on cd 13 ( sunday night) and feeling the same bloatedness, aches in back and belly......so either O time now or tommorrow......not sure but am exited to Test on V day!!!!!!
This month we made an extra effort to bd more then 2 times this week....haha so i am trying to stay positive..
I try t not go to crazy symptom spotting and googling symptoms...haha but it does get the better of me by 7dpo.

Thinking positive for a Valentines :bfp:

I'm 6 or 7 dpo. thinking about testing on the 8th, hope we all get our BFP! Baby Dust to all!!!!!

Hey ladies, sorry it took me so long to respond. Last night I was not available.

I try not to symptom spot for pregnancy, but I always catch my PMS symptoms because they are normally quite severe. I figure the month where they aren't so bad maybe will be my lucky month :) haha. Here's to hoping anyway.

Well today I felt odd cramping/twinges in my lower abs, and my breasts were just a tiny bit tender when waking up- so PMS is just getting a toe in the door.

I could have ovulated anywhere between the 20th - 30th but I'm thinking I did ovulate around the 27th - 30th.

We BD & he finished in me on lets see..

13th
22nd
27th
30th

He doesn't always finish in me, he likes to you know.. spice it up lol

So we'll see, maybe this month was our lucky month and we caught the egg and Valentines we will have a sweet treat..

Baby dust to all of us!!

:hi: Everyone! I am CD16 today with fertile CM making it's appearance :blush: with NO positive Opk's as of yet. Due to O CD18 (wednes.) after then I will be in the TWW with you guys also!

I am so pumped abput ovulation this month, I feel good about my egg and his men!!! Yay! :dance:

:dust: TO ALL!!!

Come on over boy's :spermy: :spermy: :spermy: :spermy: Momma's Awaitin'!

:wohoo:

Here's hoping for a BIG FAT & PINK :bfp: this time around!! :cloud9:

3dpo here, so I am in for a valentines day :bfp: - it helps to be optimistic!

:dust: to us all!

Yeah it does help to be positive! Our bodies are baby making machines ladies lol. We'll be surprising our boys with some BFP's on valentines.

Just ready for the 2ww to be over already, what can I say, I'm impatient.

I'm planning to test on V-Day too. What a wonderful gift to hubby a BFP would be!

I know I am probably just setting myself up for disappointment though. This is our first month trying and I have no idea about my cycle. My first AF was on the 17th, and so far every OPK test has been negative, but had CM signs several days ago. I know you can ov without having a +OPK, so I'm hoping! Anyways, 2/14 will be 28 days from my last AF, so it can't hurt to be optimistic and test!

:dust: :dust: to all!

I am 5 dpo and not feeling myself. Having dizzy spells, thirsty ALL the time. Drinking a lot of water, so I think that's the only reason I am running to the loo so often.

I know that 5 days is way too soon to experience any symptoms. Its probably just me wanting it too much, and that I will probably be disappointed. But will let you know in a week or so.

I'm planning to test on V-Day too. What a wonderful gift to hubby a BFP would be!

I know I am probably just setting myself up for disappointment though. This is our first month trying and I have no idea about my cycle. My first AF was on the 17th, and so far every OPK test has been negative, but had CM signs several days ago. I know you can ov without having a +OPK, so I'm hoping! Anyways, 2/14 will be 28 days from my last AF, so it can't hurt to be optimistic and test!

:dust: :dust: to all!

My last AF was the 17th too and I have had a 32 day cycle LATELY anyway. I'll be due for my next AF the 17th of Feb. I just got my positive opk this morning, so I will either O today or tomorrow!!! So excited, Bring It On Baby!! What I am trying to say is maybe you have a cycle longer than 28 days, maybe 31 days or 32 days and maybe you'll get your positive opk today sometime or tomorrow even. It's hard to say when you do not know your cycle.

FX'd for you! :dust:

Come on over boy's :spermy: :spermy: :spermy: :spermy: Momma's Awaitin'!!

My last AF was the 17th too and I have had a 32 day cycle LATELY anyway. I'll be due for my next AF the 17th of Feb. I just got my positive opk this morning, so I will either O today or tomorrow!!! So excited, Bring It On Baby!! What I am trying to say is maybe you have a cycle longer than 28 days, maybe 31 days or 32 days and maybe you'll get your positive opk today sometime or tomorrow even. It's hard to say when you do not know your cycle.

Thanks! :dust: to you as well!!

My cycle used to be 31-33 days, so based on history, I would think that ov is approaching, but the last few days, my OPK lines have been almost non-existent...Does that mean ov has passed? I had some light spotting 2 days ago that I was hoping was ov spotting. I'm probably trying to find signs that aren't there <sigh>

Still without a working mouse here :( I didn't even get to read the page 2 responses yet, have to post a reply first so it will force me onto page 2.

Hoping everyone is still keeping their spirits up.

My last was on the 3rd and that was a 34 day cycle- or 33, can't remember but mine usually go between 30 -40 days, tending to lean more towards the longer side. I haven't had a 30 day cycle in 8 month.

3dpo here, so I am in for a valentines day :bfp: - it helps to be optimistic!

:dust: to us all!

3dpo for me to!! My ticker is slightly off :)

started symptom spotting already!

Yesterday, dizzy spell that was quite bad around 8.15/8.30 pm, with nausea in the evening.

Today, cramping, pain in right hip, headache that's just set in and nausea that started about 2 hours ago, very sensitive/sore nipples.

hellooooo,

i am 7dpo but last month lp was 18 days so come v day i should be one day late or in the throws of AF! I had spotting at 5dpo and my boobs tend to hurt the whole time between OV and AF my temp is steadily climbing and my temps are very different to last cycle, do have a nose at my chart. i have also been nipping to the loo alot but i think that is "mind peeing" where my head goes into phantom preggers mose in the 2ww.
I have had som vivid dream etc etc etc :)

:bike:

Thanks! :dust: to you as well!!

My cycle used to be 31-33 days, so based on history, I would think that ov is approaching, but the last few days, my OPK lines have been almost non-existent...Does that mean ov has passed? I had some light spotting 2 days ago that I was hoping was ov spotting. I'm probably trying to find signs that aren't there <sigh>

If I were to take a picture of my opk's for you since last week when I started you'd think I was NOT going to O soon either! My opk's for yesterday were soooo faint I was starting to think I O'd overnight and missed it since we did not BD last night!!

However.....I used an opk with fmu (seems like I get better readings when I use early pee) and the test line is at least 5 shades darker than the control line!!!! I'm not kidding. I took 2 more opk's today and still very dark test lines! I will probably O tomorrow sometime or maybe later on today!!! I will be sure to :sex: today at CD17 tomorrow at CD18 and the day after CD19 to hopefully cover my bases (MY POOR DH!)....:sleep:

Sooooo....what I am trying to say is maybe take 2 a day, one in am and one in afternoon after you have held your pee for at least 3-4 hours (I know it is soooo hard)....don't beat yourself up!!! :hugs: You have a 31-33 day cycle and had your AF last Jan 17th (when I did) maybe you will have a pos today tomorrow or thursday!!!!

FX'd for YOU!!! :dust:

Come on over boy's :spermy: :spermy: :spermy: :spermy: Momma's Awaitin'!

I don't even know for sure if I did O, I had a bit of the CM on cd 24 and some sharp pains on cd27, which would mean I'm having a 40 day cycle.

though I don't have any PMS symptoms at all, which is abnormal and makes me wonder if I haven't even O yet and will be having either a no O cycle or one that is a lot longer. Once in a while I will have a 3 month cycle!

I think I ovulated yesterday which would make me 13dpo on Valentine's Day, but my luteal phase has varied quite a lot the last few cycles (9-13 days) so AF may get me before then.

Will be exciting to see how many Valentine's BFPs there are. Baby dust to all.

Feeling very emotional though. I am so upset about all the pain in the world, it's making me feel physically sick. I know people who are sexually abused in a CULT their whole lives, they are forced to do things you don't even want to imagine all under the guise of 'Christianity'- we all know it's not real Christians, it's just pedophiles who pretend to be so they can get away with it.

It's actually REAL, the things these kids have gone through. Ugh.

I read a story because I was on an abuse survivors website and there were multiple men and women who were part of the same cult (different locations) and had experienced the same thing. There are actually psychologist who specialize in ritualistic cult abuse.

I'm so sorry for going off topic, but I just have this on my mind and I feel really sad right now. My emotions are out of control. Maybe this is PMS kicking in lol.

Plus I was watching a music video by Leona Lewis called "Footprints in the Sand' which kinda is like the poem, and it was so sad.

And Jewels video called 'Hands' was also making me weep.

My stomach feels queasy from the emotions. Ugh.

Hi WanderingStar! This is my first cycle where I got super PMessy right around ovulation- I didn't realize that could happen! I think part of it is just stressin' about doing the deed often enough during my fertility window. It is reassuring to see that you experience a similar thing.

Tryforbaby2 - it is fun to see you on this thread- your enthusiasm is infectious!

I'm waiting for a temp rise to pin point my ov date this cycle- seems like it should start happening soon because I had some intense ovulation pains over the weekend...

~ Jaimie

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"