2ww Valentine Day BFP Ladies!

ah thanks Dani. have posted the pic now,finally!!!!!
its in the pregnancy test gallery under the title "faint lines....got stronger*updated*"
so hopefully someone can help me out!

xx

good luck for the testing hun!!!
trolly oh my god where is it im so excited for you! hope it is your bfp!!
try for baby hope af stays away for us both tommoro hun!! do you usually have atime for coming on? im usually on by the time im up out of bed so hoping i dont wake up with it tommoro :) good luck all xx

I normally get a few spots in the evening prior to af and then wake up with af. I have been running to the bathroom all day praying there is no af and that she doesn't come. My bbs are getting less sore witch also means af is almost here, the pain is usally gone that day she comes. We will see!! I hope the both of us do not see af tomorrow and we see a bfp instead!!!

:hugs:

fingers crossed hun i think im going bed now dreading waking up though...

:bfn: for me.:cry: I guess AF is running late. On to month 12. So depressed!

Mrskc, you're not out until the :witch: arrives. I'll still be hoping for ya! :)

Mrskc, you're not out until the :witch: arrives. I'll still be hoping for ya! :)

Thanks so much! I am so angry right now. I need to go repent to God because Im so mad at Him. Why would he let my hubby have low morphology and me PCOS, but we are believers and are in His word. Ive also never been late and so this is like a cruel game! Im so upset!!!!!! SOrry to rant!!:cry::cry::cry:

Hang in there hun, your time is coming... You'll have a spring baby.... Wishing you the best..... Faith, Hope and Love is all we need... Keep strong!! Lots of dust to ya :dust:

fingers crossed hun i think im going bed now dreading waking up though...

Im dreading going to bed too, knowing I'll get AF tomorrow, so far no spotting tonight, but I am gonna jump in the shower and then check; then plan on :sex: with my DH tonight before he has to hold off for a week!

MrsKCBrown - :hugs:

Stupid witch crept up on me while I was sleeping grrrr.xx

mrsk theres still hope hun !! if your af free so far fingers crossed
as for me no af as yet however ive got that heavy about to come on feeling so who knows
honeyb sorry hun hope you get your bfp next month xx
trying- any news yet????

Hi girls I have everything crossed for you today that AF didn't turn up in the night xxx

We had a story in our newspaper this week of an airhostess from Belgium who was staying in a hotel in Johannesburg. Quite a slim girl, being an airhostess and all. She got such bad stomach pain one night that she asked hotel reception to call an ambulance for her. She gave birth to a 7 month old baby that night, and she didnt even know she was pregnant!!!

How's that for hope ;)

We had a story in our newspaper this week of an airhostess from Belgium who was staying in a hotel in Johannesburg. Quite a slim girl, being an airhostess and all. She got such bad stomach pain one night that she asked hotel reception to call an ambulance for her. She gave birth to a 7 month old baby that night, and she didnt even know she was pregnant!!!

How's that for hope ;)

how the hell does that work?! :rofl: she must have been pretty gormless!

Hi Mrskcbrown,

Just wanted to let you know that with my 2nd pregnancy I didn't get a BFP until 4 days after my period was late.

So there's still hope for you

xxx

Im getting really excited now. Still late, and still no AF. Decided to test again tomorrow, so will keep you updated.

still no sign of sf for me either that would make it 2 days late by the end of today trying not to get excited though good luck ladies xx

oooooh I have everything crossed for you both

:dust: :dust:

Hi Mrskcbrown,

Just wanted to let you know that with my 2nd pregnancy I didn't get a BFP until 4 days after my period was late.

So there's still hope for you

xxx

Oh this gives me so much hope. I am 1 day late today and I am going to probably retest on saturday or sunday. Did you just get BFN's until the 4th day? Thanks a lot!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->