2ww Valentine Day BFP Ladies!

@Honeyb: Im so sorry to hear about AF, she sux!

@Dannib247: Yes Im still holding out for that glimmer of hope. AF has not shown and I have that heavy feeling and running to bathroom quite often to find much CM!
Prayerfully this is it for us!!!! FxD!

in the same boat hun maybe we will get to be bump buddies hey :) good luck hun when are you testing again? xx

@Dannib247: Yes Im still holding out for that glimmer of hope. AF has not shown and I have that heavy feeling and running to bathroom quite often to find much CM!

Sounds very promising hun!!! heavy feeling and CM are good signs!

If AF was coming you would have some pink/brown discharge by now! Can you check your cervix? if you feel it and if there is no pink/red on your finger after checking it it's pretty likely the witch isn't coming :happydance:

Sounds very promising hun!!! heavy feeling and CM are good signs!

If AF was coming you would have some pink/brown discharge by now! Can you check your cervix? if you feel it and if there is no pink/red on your finger after checking it it's pretty likely the witch isn't coming :happydance:

Yes I checked and nothing but cream (TMI:blush:). Nothing red. Here's to hoping for a + on sat or sun!:happydance:

oooh then that sounds like a :bfp: is heading your way honey!! xxx

not jinxing anything but i dont think im out just yet..just checked and now theres nothing at all dont know what to think x

Good Luck MrsKCBrown, after 11 long months you deserve it!!! :hugs:

Good Luck dannib, I'm hoping you get your bfp!!!! Fingers crossed!!! :flower:

Blah Blah Blah Ladies, CD2 16 days til ovulation. I went out an looked at some gyms to join, classes for me, my dd and my dh to attend and bought some new workout clothes. I also swung by the beer store and bought a case of beer, which I normally do when af arrives! I hope I can take my focus off of TTC for now, even though I will still try TTC, but just keep my mind focused on other things. I went to Babies r us today for some clothes and infant toys for my new nephews and little emma, I babysit's, 1st birthday; it devasted me to be in there too long. I just want to buy my own baby things :(
Enough of the rant guys, how are you all today?....

Ok, so I joined the Paddys day thread thinking, im out of the running for this one BUT after going over my dates for the last 2 cycles (and confusing myself!:wacko:) my cycles are 30 days, its now almost 33 days since last AF, no sign of the :witch: either? So maybe I am still due a late V-day :bfp:?? Or am I deluding myself??
Still have funny feelings in my little chest friends.. which apparently according to my husband have got bigger (lightbulb moment - he doesnt quite know the extent of my TTC obsession!)

BUT then, i know that stress can also cause you to be late sometimes! When I started up my business I missed AF for 3 months! (a couple of years ago) and doctor tested, blood and wee.. and put it down to stress!

Do you think we dont do ourselves any favours by getting just a teeney weeney stressed when TTC?

Anyway, I have done about 5 HPT, all :bfn: so Im going to wait till Sunday, will do another if AF hasnt made an appearance and then see what the doc says next week!

Any ideas ladies???

hokey smokes tryforbaby - I don't know how you managed to go shopping in there. If I have to buy baby stuff for other people I order it online!

jaimie2eyes, I know I was ok at first but then after seeing the teeny tiney clothes and diapers and pack ad plays, etc etc...I got so upset and teary eyed, I HAD to leave. I am sure God understands. I hope he can give us women who are great, nuturing, and deserving women what we truly want!!! A :bfp:

Hi everyone

My witch still hasnt come, and I got a BFN this morning. I am so bloated and uncomfortable and sore that I wish I just knew what was going on with my body. Wether it be good or bad news, I just want to know.

Decided to wait through the weekend, and if AF doesnt show, I'm doing bloodtests on Monday. I HAVE TO KNOW!!!!

Ok, so I joined the Paddys day thread thinking, im out of the running for this one BUT after going over my dates for the last 2 cycles (and confusing myself!:wacko:) my cycles are 30 days, its now almost 33 days since last AF, no sign of the :witch: either? So maybe I am still due a late V-day :bfp:?? Or am I deluding myself??
Still have funny feelings in my little chest friends.. which apparently according to my husband have got bigger (lightbulb moment - he doesnt quite know the extent of my TTC obsession!)

BUT then, i know that stress can also cause you to be late sometimes! When I started up my business I missed AF for 3 months! (a couple of years ago) and doctor tested, blood and wee.. and put it down to stress!

Do you think we dont do ourselves any favours by getting just a teeney weeney stressed when TTC?

Anyway, I have done about 5 HPT, all :bfn: so Im going to wait till Sunday, will do another if AF hasnt made an appearance and then see what the doc says next week!

Any ideas ladies???

Oooh well maybe you're just not producing enough hcg yet? Can you go get a blood test? some women don't get a bfp until about 18dpo hun!

I'm on CD6 now and gearing up to start ov'ing!! should be outta my left ovary this month as last month was the right ovary and I know that ovary is slightly enlarged (had an ovarian cyst on that ovary about 5 years ago, wonder whether it was slightly damaged??)

So hoping this month I will get that bfp!!

tryforbaby2 - I had a huge glass of wine (or maybe half a bottle lo) on the day AF arrived, I've said I won't have any alcohol this month but to be honest I need something to take my mind of waiting to ov!

xx

Wow Ayina- that sounds frustrating! So I take it the blood tests are more sensitive to hcg than the hpt? Can you go to a doc and ask for a blood test? I hope it gives you a BFP!!!

Ayina, fingers crossed for you! What dpo are you, how long are your cycles?

Ness, I did NOT drink for the first 5 months and I still ended up with a bfn. I decided, for myself, that it's not going to help me by not doing what I normally would do and thinking about TTC all the time. Call me crazy but after the first 6 months of failed TTC (active TTC) and 4 years of NTNP, I just want to :sex: around my O time as much as I can stand and then not think about TTC again, unless I am on here. I am thinking of making it a goal to only discuss and think about TTC like an hour a day, and trust me thats not alot compared to most of us women who think about it 24/7!!!!

What a struggle!!! LOL

Going for a brisk walk around my developement!

jaimie2eyes, I know I was ok at first but then after seeing the teeny tiney clothes and diapers and pack ad plays, etc etc...I got so upset and teary eyed, I HAD to leave. I am sure God understands. I hope he can give us women who are great, nuturing, and deserving women what we truly want!!! A :bfp:

:hugs: I would have been the exact same. My friend at work is 5 month pregnant, she sits opposite me so i talk to her all day, she gets all excited when her bub kicks. Im so excited for her, but jealous i want it to be MY TURN!!!x

Ayina, fingers crossed for you! What dpo are you, how long are your cycles?

Ness, I did NOT drink for the first 5 months and I still ended up with a bfn. I decided, for myself, that it's not going to help me by not doing what I normally would do and thinking about TTC all the time. Call me crazy but after the first 6 months of failed TTC (active TTC) and 4 years of NTNP, I just want to :sex: around my O time as much as I can stand and then not think about TTC again, unless I am on here. I am thinking of making it a goal to only discuss and think about TTC like an hour a day, and trust me thats not alot compared to most of us women who think about it 24/7!!!!

What a struggle!!! LOL

Going for a brisk walk around my developement!

you've got a very good point there hun - i thought about it far too much last cycle but it was my first cycle ttc, so this cycle I'm just going to carry on as normal now, just being myself and without worry and ss'ing I might just get that bfp this month!

Hi everyone. Witch got me this morning :growlmad:

Wish I could just beat her up so she doesnt come back again! Was a week late and was going to go for blood tests today, but oh well. At least I know what's going on now.

Trying to think positive for next month, but cant help being really really disappointed. :cry: Just want to stay home and sulk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->