<3 <3 LOTS OF LOVE & BFPS <3 <3 February Testing Thread

Can someone help me with my sig please? I've added the code from FF and I can see the sig when I click on 'preview' but I can't see it under my posts - what have I done wrong?

Everyone's back today!

Vjean-Sorry for such a rough AF, and that you actually had to go to work today. My dad lives right up the road from you in Schertz and I will be in Kerrville this summer for my annual motorcycle trip. We are planning on taking a day trip to San Antone, so we'll wave when we visit. What do you mean you failed your CD3 test? How do you fail it? :hugs:

ERose-Wow..that jump sure is a surprise. I wonder what is going on, and I can understand your confusion as well. I guess all there is to do is wait some more. I will look on Ffoe and see if I see anything like that as well.

Wish-Your temps may be a tad low because of you getting up in the night. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

garfie-The dreaded DPFO. I hope this is not another one of those charts. :growlmad: I hope I don't have that either this time around.

Sis-I HOPE you have time to get to your scan before it's too late, but you definitely don't want to go out in the ice. What color is the room?

Oldermom-gah! We're all in different time zones! hee hee. 2pm whose time? Hee hee. I hope you have your list of questions ready and try to write down everything he says so you can get all the information you need. I hope you have a great update when you report back. Maybe you can fly back here for a while and eat bacon!!

Hey SPP and others :flower:

AFM-Nothing to report. My coworkers are glad I'm alive (so they can pile on more work), but other than that not much to report. I'm back on my prenatal vitamins. I HAVE to get better at doing that.

Clare-It works!!! Woohoo!!

Can someone help me with my sig please? I've added the code from FF and I can see the sig when I click on 'preview' but I can't see it under my posts - what have I done wrong?

I can see it!

Ah - I can see it now, but can't work out how to delete my post!

I'm not technically challenged, honest :shy:

To bring my post back on topic, I'm having some very odd cramps today, more like AF than Ov but milder and A LOT of cm - I'm normally dry or maybe a bit watery just after ov but not today. Strange cycle this one!

I don't think you can delete your post without asking the moderators to do it, so no biggie. I double posted my first day and I asked them and they took it down, but it's not a big deal. Thanks!

Clare - I can see it too - sometimes after a CP our bodies do weird things so don't try and read into it to much hun just keep up with regular BD so your bases are covered - the next few days I think we will be able to tell more:flower:

You're from Lincolnshire - me too:happydance:

:hugs:

X

OK - thank you :)

With your pos OPKs yesterday and today, you might see your temp jump tomorrow or the next day. :) I would definitely continuing BDing if I were you.

But like Garfie said, our bodies can be weird after a CP, so don't worry too much. I got my pos OPKs this cycle, and my DH rushed home from out of town so we could BD on the second day. My temp didnt go up the next day, so I thought Hmmm, I didn't O yet?? It was two days later that I O'd, and luckily we had BD that day too.

EDIT:
I should rephrase...my temp did go up after that second pos OPK, but it didn't go up to my normal post-O temps. So we just BD again to be safe, and luckily we did. :)

Clare I see it too :dance: I would say u are gearing up to O so keep up the BD and GL!!!!

Terri the Girly/guest room has a smokey purple on the bed wall looks great w the whitewashed bed I did and I'm doing a lighter grey on the other walls did the Smokey purple in the sink area might whitewash over it to tone it down and did the out sets on the cabinets the purple w antique silver door pulls!!! :)

My Fav color is purple can u tell :haha:

I love that!!! It sounds so pretty. I love purple too...Our wedding colors were eggplant and pewter, or dark grey, and it was SOOO pretty. Of course, living in Baltimore, everything around here is purple in the winter for Ravens, and orange in the spring/summer for Orioles. It's great! Of course, if you want to buy a purple coat or scarf, they are usually the first to sell out. That's the one down side.

Clare I see it too :dance: I would say u are gearing up to O so keep up the BD and GL!!!!

Terri the Girly/guest room has a smokey purple on the bed wall looks great w the whitewashed bed I did and I'm doing a lighter grey on the other walks did the Smokey purple in the sink area might whitewash over it so tine it down and did the out sets on the cabinets w antique silver door pulls!!! :)

My Fav color is purple an u tell :haha:

That sounds perfect, Sis! Purple is my favorite color (as well as DH's).

AFM: Our consult has gone pretty well. A few minor SNAFU's at first (doc was running behind schedule, they had to call around for our info, as we are out of the country), but then we talked to Braverman. He suggested the immune testing that we have been wanting for five years (but couldn't find a doc to do for us). Very, very cathartic to have a doctor finally say what we had suspected all along, that there was likely some immune issue in our repeated losses. In short, we are very pleased and hopeful. We are going through the motions now to get some of the testing done here.
Ladies, it feels so good to be validated! :happydance:

Yay such great News so glad u have a Road ahead that is Lit and waiting for your Journey.., no more darkness!! :happydance:

Hey Ladies was thinking of starting a group for all of us Oldies but goodies so we have a Place to stay through our Journey!!

Thru BFNs to BFPs to Bumps to Babies??!!?

What do u think

Older - that sounds a positive call:happydance: I have been asking for a SA for hubby for over 4 years - when finally it is agreed the sod (hubby) backs out :growlmad:

So good that the doc is now on the same page as you - :happydance: hope this leads to your BFP and forever baby:hugs:

Sis - That sounds like a good idea to me - even though I pop on now and then I do love to stalk you ladies and keep up with the chatter:haha: I love purple to when I left my first hubby I had a purple carpet, purple setee, purple curtains and silver accessories - although the accessories didn't last long with a baby and toddler around:haha: this was in my living room so no escaping the colour purple. Now we are red and green - how times have changed with hubby number 2:cloud9:

:hugs:

X

oldermom, yay! I'm so happy to hear that you'll finally get done what you've been wanting done for a while now! Thats such great news. :)

Sis, sounds like a cute idea... since we all seem to be so co-dependent on each other and not want to leave each other! :)

congrats oldermom!!! I am so glad you kept fighting - you cannot discount your gut feelings about your own healthcare!!! I am excited for the next part of your journey!!! BFP right around the corner!!!:happydance:

Sis - I am all for our oldie but goody thread!!!

Terri - my wedding colors were purple, orange and goodness I can't remember... I guess I am an oldie!!! hahaha it wasn't even a year ago!!! but lots of purple!!!

garfie - sorry to hear the hubby backs out - I was only able to get one SA done - probably won't get another.... "donations" are a high stressor for the DH!!!:nope:

AFM - tomorrow starts POAS for OPK... there are just as many abbreviations in TTC as the Army!!! hahaha

Count me in, Sis!

Oldermum- glad you got validated for the testing finally!

I'll make sure to update everyone after my appointment on Thursday. I'm not having more bleeding, though I still feel a bit crampy and now my cervix has gone very hard. I might end up tracking this as a new cycle because it's easier that way. This means good news for Terri and other chart stalkers- I'm going to start temping again tomorrow! I'm not sure if I'll try vaginally this time or not- I still have a cold so I think I've been doing a lot of mouth breathing at night lately.

I hear the same about most guys when it comes to the SA. Funny, my DH is SUCH a dude, yet he didn't give me any problems with that. He made jokes about it the whole weekend leading up to the day. I told him to call me when he was done with his appt. His appt was at 9:45... he called me at 9:55 from his truck, all done. LOL. He said it wasn't as embarrassing as he thought it would be (although it helped that there was nobody in the waiting room and the nurse was in her 60s), and then he joked that he'd do it again for me if I need him to. I have a coworker here who's DH downright refused to ever do it. Luckily, they ended up with two kids after two years of trying, but still!

:haha: about the hubs, ERose!

Sorry about the SA, garfie! Guys...*sigh*
My DH was both a prude and comedic genius when he had his done. Tons of jokes about it afterwards, but really apprehensive beforehand. I told him to imagine a prostate exam every two weeks (to fully appreciate what we go through). He was more cooperative after that! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->