<3 <3 LOTS OF LOVE & BFPS <3 <3 February Testing Thread

Terri, I said it on the other thread too, but wanted to say again I'm sooo glad you're safe! So tired of all these shootings. Seems like there's one a month on the news nowadays, ugh.

Sis, my temp took a major dive below CL today, and the spotting and cramping has begun, so I know AF is probably gonna show in the morning. So you can add me for testing on Feb 21st. Just a guess, but since I'm allowed to start my clomid again (yay!) I'm assuming that'll be about the time. Thank you dear!

I haven't read any of this thread yet since I just jumped over, but I'll try and get caught up tomorrow. (You ladies move fast!)

Feelin' really good about Feb, gals! I think we're gonna get lots of BFPs outta this thread!!!! :happydance:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Terri!

Find someone (or a few people) you can trust, and talk to them about it. That kind of trauma stays with you, and you need support. You can always talk about it here, btw. :flower:

Again, soooooo glad you are ok!

Thanks all. I put my story in the other thread because I don't want to clog this new one. Grab a coffee, because it's long. :)

Once again so Glad U R Ok Terri!!!!! :hugs:

Will Add U Erose :dust: to everyone!!!

DH just boost his Supps he's ready to "Get ER Done" :haha:

Sorry ERose. I was so hoping your temp would go back up again. :hugs:

Sis-That's great that your DH started taking his supplements. That's awesome news. I hope it works out for the best.

AFM-Looks like I had an early O this time around. Luckily, we were covered, but it's just seems so early. I had an open circle yesterday and a solid circle today. I'm going to test again tonight with the FR opk and then tomorrow morning with the CB just so I can figure out what's going on. I may have another four days of positives. :shrug: I was hot in bed this morning, of course, it could have been my wool socks. hee hee.

That could be it Terri :shrug: or Stress even!!!

Hope u get a better idea in the AM!!!

My temp dropped this AM so I'm thinking Early O again :shrug: we will see!!!

GL to everyone and lots of :dust: :dust:

Sent DH to the store as I have paint on me and Look a mess..... Well he couldn't find my OPKs :nope: he has such a hard time finding things unless it's something he wants!!!
Grrrrrrr Men!!!

So I have no OPKs and I'm freaking out guess I might have to run to the store Paint and All!!!

Sis - I say just go get um!!! I just came back from walmart and I am amazed at how many people find it difficult to change out of their pj's!!!! Paint is a great accessory for any outfit!!!!

Terri- holy smoley!!! I am super glad our bnb resident cheerful encourager is safe n sound!!! This place wouldn't be the same without ya!!!

Erose - sorry to hear AF got ya.... but I am feeling like Feb is your month too!!!!

AFM- ol AF finally showed last night and has been here with a vengeance today... my poor hubby got a front seat to me losing control of my emotions last night :-( damn this TTC can reek havoc... bless his heart he let me cry it out on his shoulder...

Today is a new day - another 30 minutes on treadmill this morning and I feel better...

Lots of baby dust to all!!!!:happydance:

Wish-So sorry the witch finally showed up. What a bummer. I'm telling you, the fact that we are TRYING to conceive is what makes all of this so crazy. If I never found this website, I'm sure I'd just be confused every month about what's happening. I do like being an active participant, so I'm not complaining, I just wonder what it would be like if I had no clue. HA!!HA!!

My OPK experiment is very interesting so far. Yesterday AM, I got a solid smiley (CB). I used the FR, and I didn't get the LH surge line pattern. This morning I had another solid smiley. I'm going to try the FR again tonight and see what happens, but these tests are completely different. I'm not sure which is more sensitive so I will have to do some investigating. After my shower I decided that less information is better as far as OPKs and I should just stick with one. I need to become a stay at home human so I can really set up a proper experiment and test every hour and use a control, such as a eunuch (Pronunciation- (you-nick), n. a man who has been castrated, esp (formerly) for some office such as a guard in a harem) with no LH surge. hee hee.

I'm off to find a eunuch. HA!HA!! See you guys later!

Oh yeah, oldermom-It's so crazy how consistent your chart is from month to month. You're just about in the TWW. Yay!!!

My OPK experiment is very interesting so far. Yesterday AM, I got a solid smiley (CB). I used the FR, and I didn't get the LH surge line pattern. This morning I had another solid smiley. I'm going to try the FR again tonight and see what happens, but these tests are completely different. I'm not sure which is more sensitive so I will have to do some investigating. After my shower I decided that less information is better as far as OPKs and I should just stick with one. I need to become a stay at home human so I can really set up a proper experiment and test every hour and use a control, such as a eunuch (Pronunciation- (you-nick), n. a man who has been castrated, esp (formerly) for some office such as a guard in a harem) with no LH surge. hee hee.

I'm off to find a eunuch. HA!HA!! See you guys later!

Oh yeah, oldermom-It's so crazy how consistent your chart is from month to month. You're just about in the TWW. Yay!!!

Let's hope that works in my favor one of these days! :)
LH tests strips can vary wildly between brands- so I agree- if you like the brand you have, keep it. If not, find another. I have taken LH strips that have me surging for days, only to realize the level of LH that makes the strip positive is lower than the brands I have used in the past.:dohh:

I can't properly catch up because I'm just having a mint tea break from marking reports, but wanted to say glad you are ok, Terri! How scary!

My AF never showed up, so I don't think I ovulated this cycle. I tested last week on Wed when she was due and then Fri again, but BFNs. So, I'm just waiting for my GP appointment on Thursday to see what they recommend now that it's been over 6 months of trying and I still haven't had a substantial period. OH is going to the Dr Thurs too to find out about getting a SA done.

AF has not actually shown for me. I'm so frustrated, because my temps dropped three days ago, and I was cramping and spotting. So I've been ready to get on with my next cycle. But no AF. Just low temps, dull cramps, and a little bit of spotting. Feeling quite annoyed. I dont think I've ever wanted AF this bad in my life. Fezzle, I feel bad complaining, since you haven't had a substantial AF in months. :( But had to get that off my chest! Please forgive me. :wacko:

AF has not actually shown for me. I'm so frustrated, because my temps dropped three days ago, and I was cramping and spotting. So I've been ready to get on with my next cycle. But no AF. Just low temps, dull cramps, and a little bit of spotting. Feeling quite annoyed. I dont think I've ever wanted AF this bad in my life. Fezzle, I feel bad complaining, since you haven't had a substantial AF in months. :( But had to get that off my chest! Please forgive me. :wacko:

ERose - any chance it was implantation bleeding? I had two days of spotting before my BFP. :shrug: Is it possible? :hugs:

Also :hugs: for Fezzle!!!

VJean - I wanted to ask if you have tried royal jelly? I don't know much about FSH or whatever it was you said? Sorry - not a scientific mind! But I know that royal jelly helps with getting all the parts in order. It's the food that the bees feed to their queen so she can produce all those eggs! I used it for the past 3 months - nice side effect is that I think my immune system is supercharged! Haven't been sick at all (and that's unheard of as a teacher).

AFM - just went for my second day of HCG blood testing. Have to go once more on Wed. then hear the doctor's verdict as to whether I'm REALLY preggers...:wacko:

Sis - Hope you got your OPKs. You're lucky OH didn't come back with pregnancy tests or something. :)

Wish - Sorry AF got you. It takes a toll on me each month. Glad that exercise helps you. That's healthy coping!

Terri - You're cracking me up with experimenting on eunuchs. :haha: I agree to sticking with one brand of OPKs. I'm wondering if it's like weighing yourself on two different scales. They are probably both accurate in relation to each other, but different, IYKWIM.

Fezzle - Sounds good that you're going to the doctor. Hopefully she can shed some light on the situation. I'm going next month. That'll be my 6 mo of TTC. Let us know what you find out? I'm curious about the whole process.

ERose - Hope AF shows for you soon. Or you get a BFP of course.

AFM, I'm on CD13, but I usually don't O until CD18, so I've still got awhile. I'm doing OPKs and BDing every other day for practice. :)

Got some OPKs this Am and it was faint but of course I had a Ton of water this Am cuz I was feeling Yucky!!
I will test again Tonite and see if I see anything looks like the meds pushed back my O I guess IDK anymore!!! :haha:

Suppose to go for my scan Tom but its suppose to SNOW we will see!! ;)

Erose my 1st cycle after MC was very light so it might just be your body trying to regulate!!

BEWARE of royal jelly if u have issues W Estrogen .... it's Estrogenetic....caused me issues BIG time!!!

Fezzle-Not sure if your GP will do it, but if you do a post-coital exam, your doc can check you and your Oh sperm at the same time, and you can save on costs. I did that and it was pretty cool, although I had to go between CD10-12, and you are on CD 40 so maybe it won't work. So sorry. :hugs: At least you have your appt. this week, and can hopefully get to the bottom of things.

Radkat-I try to keep you guys laughing around here. The word eunuch makes me laugh, but then I thought maybe others wouldn't understand so i put up the definition. I am waiting patiently for O day as well, but I think I have you by two or three days. Once I run out of the FRERs, I think I'll be sticking with the CB digi, although at this stage of the game, my ovulation day has consistently been on 13, so I could probably stop buying them (this is my 3rd month using them). I bought 20 last time, so it'll be a while before I run out.

Futuremom-Yay!! hope the test went ok this morning. One down, two to go.

ERose-What? No AF yet? You are not out! I do hear you about being frustrated though. Have you tried testing? I don't want to get your hopes up, but maybe like Sis said, it's just going to be a light period this time.

Sis-Scan or dentist? Get your best outfit and go get your scan! hee hee. It should still be on your bed from last Friday! I really hope it doesn't snow. They are saying cold temps are moving in again today. It finally got to upper 30s today and it's about to drop back down to 5. I'm over this winter.

Thanks for your optimism ladies, but with these temps on my chart, I would think pregnancy is impossible, paired with my cramping and spotting. All signs lead to what SHOULD already be AF. I tested on Sat and it was negative. I ran out of tests, but since my temps stayed low, I haven't bothered testing again.

Erose- our bodies sure do like to be confusing!!!! I had the same issue with temps lowering and af taking her sweet time to show... But maybe yours is somehow related to Mc...
I noticed that my temps are significantly lower than others - I have never tested over 98... In fact 97.70 is my highest... I wonder if I should worry about that??? Hmmmm who knows....

Wish-Sorry I can't answer you&#8230;I remember my doctor saying something about your post O temp being above 98, but she said it in passing, so I didn't ask for clarification. I can't find anything on the internet saying that there is a "better" temperature than something else. i see on the FF gallery charts, that there are people with BFPs at lower temps and people with higher temps, so I think it all just depends on the person. Sorry I can't give more insight.

ERose-I'm sorry you're in total weird limbo. It doesn't make any sense! I wouldn't waste any more tests either. Hopefully AF will come tomorrow and you can start your clomid on your next cycle. :hugs:, girlfriend!

Wish are u taking ur temp Orally I assume u R ??

My temps where lower when I was taking orally but yours do seem quite low have u had your thyroid checked??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->