3 boys with a new baby on the way UPDATE

I hope you're right! So scared of so many people saying girl and then hearing boy!!

I think it will be a girl too Chelsea but I can understand how you must feel. When do you find out? I will have everything crossed for you. Will this be your last?

We find out January 16th. Getting close! It will probably be our last. I need to finish my nursing degree before I have any more for sure.

I've been looking up baby names, I've come up with nothing for a boy but I've fallen in love with Maisie for a girl <3 Gah! I did find a picture of someone else's baby nub that looks almost identical to mine, and hers is a girl! More hope!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 9
I had a mixture of girl and boy guesses for my 11+6 scan which had a really clear nub but everyone said it was too early. Then for my 13+3 scan I had 100% girl guesses on here and on gender dreaming! I was almost convinced it was a girl. Anyway he's been confirmed boy which feels like it was meant to be to me! Whichever way it goes at least you won't be wondering any more, it's the wondering that killed me!!

Sending a ton of pink dust to you!!

Not long until you find out. Maisie is a lovely name too. It's a shame you couldn't have one of those blood tests to find out earlier as in sure the waiting is so hard.

I just found out a girl I work with is pregnant with a girl and it made me feel upset :( I also find out what one of my friends is having on my birthday later this month and I just know it will be a girl as it looks girly on her scan. I really wish I could feel happy for friends but I just feel jealous! It's different with people on here as I don't know them but in real life it slaps me in the face :(

Not long until you find out. Maisie is a lovely name too. It's a shame you couldn't have one of those blood tests to find out earlier as in sure the waiting is so hard.

I just found out a girl I work with is pregnant with a girl and it made me feel upset :( I also find out what one of my friends is having on my birthday later this month and I just know it will be a girl as it looks girly on her scan. I really wish I could feel happy for friends but I just feel jealous! It's different with people on here as I don't know them but in real life it slaps me in the face :(

Omg I know exactly how you feel! My SIL (we hate each other, lol) is pregnant too, only 2 weeks ahead of me, and if I have a boy and she has a girl my head is going to seriously explode!!! I just can't help but feel so jealous, when I know I should feel happy for others. I just can't help it!!

Yes me too. Even with people I don't hate and I'm friends with I feel jealous! I just really hope that we have another shot at having another. I'm going to sway next time. Been reading about it and my lifestyle and baby making is very blue friendly! Maybe we'll have an oops baby. That would be good! Although the thought of going through these feelings again is hard to bear I don't think I can give up on my chance of a girl without trying one last time..

Now to convince OH! Going to wait until after the hard newborn phase with this one until I bring it up but will start swaying soon after birth. Feel better now I have a plan!

I'm wondering if stress sways. I'm a real worrier and a bit of a stress head but I don't know how to stay calm about things especially when ttc is concerned. I read it can raise testosterone which sways blue

I'm wondering if stress sways. I'm a real worrier and a bit of a stress head but I don't know how to stay calm about things especially when ttc is concerned. I read it can raise testosterone which sways blue

Hmm, I haven't heard that one?

I would say no to the stress thing. I was way more stressed and my life was so hectic when we conceived this baby and she is a girl and much calmer when I conceived my boys. It has to do with the timing of when you have sex.

Thanks Hanson. I've heard about timing too. I did everything boy friendly both times so it's no wonder. Bd'd a lot right through ovulation. Ate loads, snacks, vitamins etc.

It's good to know you think stress doesn't play too much of a part as I don't think that's something I can control. What did you do timing wise this time? Did you change anything else apart from timing like diet or anything? Congratulations on your girl.

I kind of gently swayed for a girl this time by only DTD before ovulation and I'm having a boy! Sometimes even the most 'perfect' sways don't work because after all in the end it's completely out of our control!

I think it's a 50/50 chance each time. I wasn't keeping track of O this time so I have no guess on this one regards to DTD and O, lol

Boo you are so right. I know sways probably don't do too much. Its so annoying that we can't have more control over it!

I'm not sure my boyfriend will go for another as we've said we'd stop at 2 and I haven't mentioned anything about having another yet. We'll have to see. Not going to mention it until after this little boy is born and I know for definite I want a third as at the moment I think the thought of having 'another chance' is just a way of keeping me from being too upset so that's what I'm clinging onto to get my through this pregnancy. I wish I could stop and start enjoying it more as it may be my last but I just feel so sad all the time that I'm not going to have a daughter.

I am excited about having another boy but oh god I can't stop bursting into tears when I think about never having a girl ! Will these feelings ever get easier ?!

Boo you are so right. I know sways probably don't do too much. Its so annoying that we can't have more control over it!

I'm not sure my boyfriend will go for another as we've said we'd stop at 2 and I haven't mentioned anything about having another yet. We'll have to see. Not going to mention it until after this little boy is born and I know for definite I want a third as at the moment I think the thought of having 'another chance' is just a way of keeping me from being too upset so that's what I'm clinging onto to get my through this pregnancy. I wish I could stop and start enjoying it more as it may be my last but I just feel so sad all the time that I'm not going to have a daughter.

This was me exactly... It definitely kept me going knowing that I might have another shot at it... Not the case this time, although I would say to you that I am actually less bothered with number three than I was with number two.. It's as though I am used to (and enjoy) being a mother of boys.... Doesn't stop me quietly loving the idea of a daughter though.

With both boys we had sex every day or multiple days in a row around ovulation. With her we had sex every other day from the day after my period stopped until I got a positive pregnancy test (which happened to only be 4 weeks later, we got lucky this time and conceived our first month of trying)

You know there are clinics that guarantee a child of the gender you want yes? They are fairly expensive though and use a process similar to ivf or iui; they separate the xx and xy sperm.

Beyond that the ph of your err ladyparts can have an impact as well, and yes timing - xx sperm is slower but lives longer

With my 2nd I soo wanted a girl (my first too actually) and every scan everyone told me boy. Not the médical staff I asked them not to tell us as I didnt want months of disapointment. But everyone who came with me and who saw pics said boy for sure. And poof, girl. I was shocked and happy at the birth

Wishing you the best *hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->