3 days of positive OPK tests (pics)

BUB01:)

Just a little bit preggo!
Reaction score
Hi, This is my first month of using OPK tests, im currently on day 13 of my cycle and using fertility2family tests. Now these tests do say to NOT use first morning urine, although i have been using it as i find it hard to "hold on for the 3 hours during the day) anyone know if it matters or not?
Last 3 mornings ive had strong positives with FMU they all seem about the same in strength and leading up to this i had a gradual line increese on the tests beforehand.
My question, Should i be coming down from a surge by now, its on 3 days now?
Anyone had the same thing happen?
Its too early to test for pregnancy right, we only started BDing 6 days ago?
We have been trying for 5 months now, im realy hoping that this is our month!!

Anyone in the same boat as me out there.............?

I think it does matter if you use FMU or not. If it says not to, it means the test is sensitive enough to pick up small amounts of LH (which is always in our pee). It may want you to wait until later in the day to avoid false positives because of FMU concentration.

I would say test with SMU if holding it long enough is an issue. I found that with HPTs my SMU was the darkest of the day!!

Best of luck :)

Thanks for the reply! Ive got one ovulation test left and more ordered that will be coming early next week. I will try my second morning urine tomorrow morning and see what that gives.
Though my tests that were leading up to the 3 positive tests were all on FMU and they were a gradual line increase? i did 8 days of testing straight after AF finished before i got the 3 positive tests.
These test's that use lines are so hard to intperate. Maybe i should just bite the bullet and pay a bit more for the digitial ones?

Ive also had some cramping and twinges with a "full" feeling in my lower stomach area, though i must admit i say this to hubby each month too, i think alot of it is im realy wishing that this is our month, im sick of waiting.............!!!!

Anyone in the same boat as me out there.............?

I think I have just had 3 days of positives...not sure if that is normal? This is my first cycle ever using opk's and booyyyy is it confusing! :dohh:

Attachments

• cd15.jpg
    cd15.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 41
Yikes! You guys are right, this IS confusing. My first month testing I bought the First Response digital opk, and it gives you a clear "yes" or "no". So nice! I didn't know that once you get a "yes," however, it never works again! What a rip-off! LOL Soooo not the best deal. I did, however, learn during that cycle how to look for O signs, like egg-white mucus and the pinching that you're describing. Now I still use opks (partly because I'm totally addicted to peeing on stuff) but I can almost tell when I O down to the day.

Good luck to you guys, and a ton of :dust: your way!

Aims13h, your 3 tests sure do look positive, It is so confusing.
i tested this morning too and got another clear positive where the test line is darker than the control line. The pic below is this test i did this morning.
So this makes day 14 of my cycle, and my 4th day of very positive OPK tests?
Im wearing hubby out!!!! Poor man, making him BD like were newelyweds! LOL!!
Anyone get 4 days or more of Positive Ovulation tests and it turn into a early BFP Preg test?
Thanks everyone for the replies!
I hope it turns into our BFP Aims13h, best of luck to you too!!!

wamommy, could u help me figure out when exactly Im ovulating too??
I am new to this (kind of, I have a dd whos almost 4)

I had 4 days of positive opks the month I got pregnant. I believe I ovulated shortly after the first positive based on when I got my BFP. I think it is completely normal. If this is not your month though I would make sure you don't use FMU anymore because I have read that the LH concentrates too much over night and can give false positives.

Well this morning i had run out of ovulation tests, so i did NOT test with FMU.
More tests arrived in mail and i tested around 1pm this afternoon after a short 2 hour hold, i got another positive!! In the picture i hope you can see the test line is even darker than the control line. So that makes this day 5 of getting positive ovulation tests! What is going on?? i cant possibly be ovulating for 5 days straight right? The first 4 are from one batch and the second from a different batch so no faulty batch right?
Ive got a pic of the new test done at 1pm today below.

ttc1soon, can i ask after your four positive OPK tests when did you get a positive on a preg test? Ive been testing since yesterday on pregnancy test and so far is flat out negative.
Im on day 15 of my cycle now so any ideas when a postive may pop up on a preg test?

Pic of all tests ive done so far this cycle, i started testing day after AF finished up untill today.
Im now at day 15 of my cycle and my last 5 days have given a clear positive result each day. You can see the hormone surge in the tests beforhand leading up to my ovulation thats now lasting 5 days and counting..........????

This is sooooooo confusing?
Ive had some "pinching" in the overies area today, nothing much else though in the way of symptoms?

Hey Aims13h how did you get on? Still getting positive OPK tests? Have you tried testing with a HPT yet? I just couldnt help myself, have a stack of the IC tests to use up, but have only got Negitives so far, though im hoping its still to early.
Best of Luck to you too!!!

This is sooo confusing!!! The "pinching" that you are describing is what I get when ov....which I had on cd13. This is what my opk's look like as of an hour ago.
I am a poas addict, so... yes I did try a hpt and thought I saw the faintest of faint lines when I tweaked the pic; but I think I am crazy....it would be way too early for anything to show up!

When is af scheduled to arrive? June 9th is the day for me...I am praying she stays away for the next 9+months!!

Attachments

• cd17.jpg
    cd17.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 24
ttc1soon, can i ask after your four positive OPK tests when did you get a positive on a preg test? Ive been testing since yesterday on pregnancy test and so far is flat out negative.
Im on day 15 of my cycle now so any ideas when a postive may pop up on a preg test?

I tested 9dpo (counting the day after the first positive as ovulation day, it is how fertility friend counted it if I remember right) it was super super faint but the next day at 10 dpo it was a no questions BFP. It was something like CD25 or 26 I think. Good luck! It might be longer for you though if your surge is lasting so long because it was having a hard time releasing the egg and it happens closer to the last positive than the first.

Another day another positive OPK test! tested today on a 3 hour hold at 3pm and got another clear positive line. This makes day 6 of positive tests on my OPKs.

My AF is always irregular, my past 3 cycles she has come on day 33, 32, 36 of my cycle so i figure if i test between 11th and 14th june that should be the best time to see a positive if i am to get one this cycle.

Just wish i knew what was going on with these ovulation tests, 6 days and counting, sounds like maddness to me. Just makes it so confusing to when i actually OD or if i have even oD yet to when i start counting DPO to do a preg test?

Also a "night off" with hubby to just s-l-e-e-p sounds like heaven too, but while those tests are still turning positive im just not game too incase we miss our window!

Longest 2 week wait E V E R................!!!!

Well hopefully it is your month! But if not you might want to temp next month along with the opks so even if you have 6 days you can figure out when you ovulated. I am new the temping, it is actually my first month so I don't know how well it will work for me but from what I've heard its the only way to know for sure if you ovulated or not.

How frustrating!! I'm so sorry, ladies!! I wish I had answers, but I really have no idea what it might mean. Keep us posted, and I really hope this is a good sign for your bfp!

Oh my ladies!! I am so glad to see I am not the only one who keeps all the OPK that Ive peed on!! I thought maybe I was a little crazy!

LOL. DH thinks that I am crazy because I keep them taped to a piece of paper! :haha:

I agree BUB01, this is the longest 2ww ever!!!!!!!:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->