3 days of positive OPK tests (pics)

Hi ladies,

Well yesterday im still getting positive OPK tests this one is from this morning.
Now Im using second morning urine, I go and empty bladder when i get up (i do use this for a HPT only, so far flat out negitives) then i have a cup of coffee and hold for probley a hour to hour and half, then test again for my OPK test, is this right? its around 9am or 9.30am.
because they are still positive?
Im on 8 days of positive OPK tests in a row now and on day 18 of my cycle.

Yep im a little "Obsessed much" with keeping my old OPK tests!! Have them all lined up in the laundry shelf!!

Also the pinching has eased off too, i had it for the first 5 days every day and the last couple of days its still there but only very occasionally now?

Hey stalking mind if i join??? i was to ovulate on monday which i did and i have had a +opk since then still showing +. I have been feeling really crampy to and using the bathroom alot.I hope we all get what we have been searching for.

Alright, so I did some research and found this info on FertilityFriend's charting course website :D I REALLY hope it helps, since I am totally clueless :p

"Luteinizing Hormone (LH), which is detected by Ovulation Prediction Kits, may be elevated even when you are not immediately approaching ovulation. This can cause you to see multiple positive OPKs. When this happens, you will probably ovulate just after the last positive OPK if you continue to use the kit, though this may occur in anovulatory cycles as well. Nonetheless, you should treat any positive OPK reading as meaning that you may be about to ovulate.

Some fertility medications may interfere with OPK results. Check with your doctor and/or the OPK manufacturer if you are taking fertility medications and observe unusual OPK results."

:dust: ladies!!

Thanks soo much that is verry helpful so now im really gonna make sure i do some more bding

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->