^^^3 DPO!!^^^Going crazy already!;)

Smooch

Pregnant! :-)
Reaction score
Hoping evil AF stays away..she's not welcome..lol
Going to be testing on the 20th...bring on the BFP:happydance:
Feeling a bit crampy and bloaty today...hoping this will be the month for all of us testing!

I know EXACTLY how you feel! I am also 3 dpo and hoping mother nature doesn't arrive on the 20th. I feel weird pressure/cramps on my right side. I don't know if it is just from ovulating, or if there is something brewin in there! Let's hope it's the latter:)

Good luck and baby dust!!!!!

Hello! I'm only 2 dpo today but I know how you feel! When you want something badly, waiting is the worst part! :wacko:

The waiting sure is the worse part!! I'm 2 or 3 dpo now, and ovary aches sometimes. Everytime i'm like: omg maybe something IS happening in there!! So annoying... wish i wouldn't do that. lol.

Good luck ladies!! I'm testing 24'th or so..

I know what you mean. I was gassy all day yesterday and feel mild cramping today. I wish I could just be patient, but I feel like every little thing that may be a "symptom" sends me over the edge on wishful thinking.... I guess only time will tell! :winkwink:

I just went by dates this month no opks etc, I was due to ovulate on wednesday but I have had cramping since monday. I usually have pain when ovulating but no longer than a few minutes. This has felt like AF pain, i have felt bloated all week and today I have had heartburn all day (which i never get) and was using a pen at work which for some odd reason has a marzipan smell, it was too much for me I felt sick. I am wondering how much of this is real and how much of this is my overactive imagination!!! argghhhh

I have some pressure too..and heart burn like crazy..I'm taking tums like 3x's a day lol but recently changed vitamins thought that could be why...ooh I hope we all get BFP's :):):):)
I'm gonna try my hardest to wait till the 20th to test....long as the wicked witch stays away lol

The waiting sure is the worse part!! I'm 2 or 3 dpo now, and ovary aches sometimes. Everytime i'm like: omg maybe something IS happening in there!! So annoying... wish i wouldn't do that. lol.

Good luck ladies!! I'm testing 24'th or so..

Lmao I do the same thing!...always symptom searching lol..ahhh! I hope we all get preggers.

I just went by dates this month no opks etc, I was due to ovulate on wednesday but I have had cramping since monday. I usually have pain when ovulating but no longer than a few minutes. This has felt like AF pain, i have felt bloated all week and today I have had heartburn all day (which i never get) and was using a pen at work which for some odd reason has a marzipan smell, it was too much for me I felt sick. I am wondering how much of this is real and how much of this is my overactive imagination!!! argghhhh

I hear ya lol but smell is harder to imagine I'd say;) we shall see:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->