• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 DPO looking for a cycle buddy or support!

That's all good news!! Are you going to be able to wait to test??? We always say we will wait but... Ya know ;)

Well I put down the 4th as my testing day, which we all know is not going to happen. I'm going crazy out of my mind right now! Lol. So I'll test starting Friday (9dpo).

OMG I totally just tested!! Lmao!! :rofl: Apparently I have no self control! A friend gave me her extra test so I had 10 total (now 9) and I thought what if I test daily and hopefully something will show up. It will help with my anxiousness. And at least if I'm not pregnant it's not like I have to wait and be disappointed I can work my way up to it ;) Test pics in my journal for those interested!

Yayy Sophiasmom on the OPK!! BD your butt off lol!! SO excited for you!:)

Craigbaby - Thank you!! And so happy I entertained you yesterday with my craziness lol. I was snowed in and clearly had to where to go lol. I started reading a new book on my kindle to pass the time and basically did that and post on here all day lol. AND stalk that new tww website as well lol I know what you mean. I Hope you keep feeling better!! Enjoy your time off ... take every minute to sleep and get better if you can! When do you plan on testing? Also, are you still temping? I think you said no right?

mommyb - I REALLY have GREAT vibes for you!! ALL great symptoms and your BBT chart looks SO SO good too!! Hmm ... CANT WAIT for you test.

Mommyb just saw your last post I must have missed it! I LOVE IT that you are testing already. You are giving me a BIG itch lol but Im still too early, only 5dpo. BTW was there a squinter on the first picture you posted? Don't want to get your hopes up but I THOUGHT I saw something slight no?

Cant wait to see tomorrow's test!! BTW this is exactly what my husband would LOVE for me to do, test everyday lol

Pretty positive there wasn't anything there. I don't really expect there to be :haha: But I'm excited to test tomorrow! Be sure to check my journal ;)

We managed to squeeze in a quickie bd yesterday afternoon. Got a temp spike this morning but feeling major ovulation pain on my left at 9 am. and opk was blazing positive today. I'm gonna keep bd for the next couple of days just in case. I'm guessing I o'd early am and this is just pain from the fluid or something.

how's everyone holding up in the tww?

Mommyb - saw your journal pics today!! Excited to see your test tomorrow yayy!! FX for you!

Sophiasmom- yayy u r on your way to a bfp!! Temps look good!!

As for me .. little temp dip today but not too bad. I don't think this means anything. I don't think I've been having any GLARING symptoms yet. Yesterday I guess I was irritable because my husband told me to "put it on my FF chart" haha so I did but I'm sure it was just an off day. I had a little reflux and some vivid dreams a few days ago but again all probably just coincidental. Is it bad to not have symptoms just yet? I'm like praying for any little symptom today. Hmmm.. any thoughts ...

Craigbaby how r u doing

Awesome going on the BD'ing Sophiasmom! I'm jealous of all the BD'ing! My hubby can't handle more then a couple days in a row! :rofl: So I have to strategically plan bd :( Lol

Disney don't worry about the dip today, maybe implantation dip? Although I did read on FF that you don't necessarily need a implantation dip to get a BFP. As for symptoms I wouldn't worry if you're not experiencing too much right now. I'm not either. Maybe it a good sign? ;) Plus I'm sure most symptoms show up after baby implants.

FX for us all!!

Disney completely forgot to mention that I saw a post of yours in The Two Week Wait! Sometimes I browse the chat boards and came across your post!

Haha mommyb my hubby would bd hourly if I let him. :rofl: He was very happy when I told him I had a positive opk ;) although I did seduce him a little yesterday once I got the kids down for naps!

MOMMYB I JUST READ YOUR JOURNAL!!! So excited for you to test tomorrow!! Whoo hoo!

Sophiasmom- I think we all wish we had you hubby. Whenever I complain to my hubby he says "hey, I'm over 30." LOL! I thought libido was supposed to increase in the 30's! Mine sure is!

Disney I LOVE your husband said that! TOO FUNNY! I am having crazy dreams too! I dreamed last night I was friends with a bunch of fish, I picked one up and he had a sticker on him from the grocery store and I took it off for him and then there was wrapping on him and I took that off and he looked like a completely different fish. I said "are you ok" and he said "I have never felt so amazing" or something like that! LOL!! CRAZY!!

As for symptoms... I have some slight heaviness in my breasts and tenderness when nipples touched but I am 4dpo and that is pretty typical :)

What do you ladies do to cheer yourself up on your down days? When you feel like it's not gonna happen for you?

So sorry Craigbaby. :hugs: I always have a day or two like that every ttc cycle. I really just become more obsessed with reading positive bfp stories. I try to think that I'm ok if this eggie isn't meant to be my baby. Maybe next month's will.

I'm having a down day too :( But more so due to horrible news about a family member. But I know what you mean Craigbaby. I usually feel that way during the TWW. I still don't feel like it will happen for me :(

Thanks mommyb you made me feel better about me not really having any symptoms yet. I have never prayed for vomiting or sore boobs or cramps before lol. I am trying to remain calm and laid back. Today was easier while I was working since it was busy. Once I get home for the night though all I do is spend the night thinking about temp'ing tomorrow and what symptoms tomorrow maybe bring ... blahh lol
Still no symptoms for you either? I have read SO many stories about people having a bfp without any symptoms during their tww. So we are all DEFF not out yet!
Yes, I just posted that one time on those boards, lol I kept the same login name. And I gave you guys kudos lol! BUT that will be my last post. Doesn't seem as nice as here. I will just be stalking it for now, I closed my acct lol. Too much to handle. TWW is a stalking website only .. not for posting (at least for me).
I hope your family is okay! I know you said you got bad news!
I hear you on the down day - thankfully u were able to cheer me up a little but ever since last night I was starting to get down about not having any symptoms. I'm trying to stay hopeful ... FX for BFP's!! BTW the testing on your journal is getting exciting with a potential line!! Cant wait to see tomorrows! And you temps still look GREAT!! I pray for a continue elevated temp tomorrow!

craigbaby- your dream just cracked me up!!! hahaha!! That DEFF has to be a pregnancy dream!!! haha!! My dream was that I had little square chunks of feta cheese all tangled in my hair (I have long hair). Ugh!!!! I was so grossed out the other day because all my salads for work this week had feta in them. I honestly don't know why that grossed me out so much but I almost vomited thinking about it AND I threw out all of my salads this week. Kind of over the top lol but I was just SO grossed out by it! haha ugh ... okay Ive got to stop reliving this dream now ...
I'm sorry to hear you are having a down day! On my down days I usually do either what sophiasmom said and binge read lots of bfp stories (and I don't know why that helps or maybe it doesn't and I just punish myself lol) OR recently I started reading a book on my kindle so that my brain is busy thinking about the story. And I also come on here and type to you guys. Thumbs down for down days ugh .. Unless they are a symptom and then thumbs UP for all of us!

sophiasmom - glad the bd'ing is going well lol, your temps also look great!! And I agree we need some bfp's!!

Maybe we will all have UP days tomorrow but until then I am SO thankful to have you ladies to talk to ... :) Thank you!!

So another little spike this morning after my little dip yesterday. Hope it's all because of a bfp and not AF!! Literally just woke up and symptoms yet but I will post again if I come across any...
Can't wait to hear from u ladies and see mommy's test pics!!
Fx!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"