• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 DPO looking for a cycle buddy or support!

Sophiasmom- Fx that you r feeling implantation!!! Thanks for the link, good to know!! I'm still trying not to get my hopes up but we shall see if any of it means anything soon ...

Omg I love PB too!! That stinks!! I'm so excited for u, your temps and symptoms so far sound spot on!! Can't wait for u to test!!

Maybe a stupid question for everyone .... when everyone says their bb hurt, is it only when you touch them or even without being touched?
On my right, my husband knocked into me by accident and it felt like a "lump" or bruise right up by the armpit area. Doesn't hurt unless u touch it or its bumped into. My husband said it feels like a pulled muscle. Strange. Who knows ... just curious if the soreness is with touching or without?

Sophiasmom and Disney both your symptoms sound great!! When do you think you might take your first test?

I'm totally having the strong sense of smell symptom! We were at Costco today eating lunch and all I could smell was laundry detergent. It was so strong. But no one around us had any in their cart. Lots of creamy white CM today. And I had this weird pinching sensation around my belly button this afternoon that lasted for a minute or so. Not sure what that was. I'm feeling like it's not likely that I am pregnant but you never know. AF is due Thursday. So I will find out soon! Lol

Disney last cycle I had the sore boobs in the armpit area. Putting on deodorant hurt. Obviously they were just AF hormones. My sore boobs this cycle started off as sore nipples. And now I have shooting pains in my boobs. Yesterday I had a cough and every time I coughed my boobs hurt.

I'm also 3 dpo (is that it really?!, ugh!) Testing 2/9. This will be our first cycle ttc #2. Wasn't really trying with the first so this is a new experience for me. Trying to remember back to my early symptoms with the first, but there really weren't any. It was a total shock when the test came back positive lol! 7 more days!

Mommyb your symptoms still sound good!
Hmm as far as testing I should start with cheapies Friday but you know I'll say that and end up testing at like 7 dpo. Can't resist. I'm an addict. With a huge supply of cheapie tests! :blush:

Disney my bbs never hurt with cycles. Mine hurt towards my armpits if I press on them, but I can't rule out that it's muscles. Who knows. Today my head is more congested and my ear is blocked up.

Welcome to our wait icegurl!

Welcome icegurl!

Sophiasmom my ears have been blocked my entire TWW! Lol. I'm hoping these are real symptoms! I googled blocked ears and apparently it is ;)

I know I had some congestion with my son. Really hoping it's not just that I caught the cold he's had.

Another thing I've noticed today- I keep feeling really warm. Not hot flash warm but I just suddenly realize I'm really warm and cheeks feel hot to me. and I am not hot natured. Again, hopefully not a bug.

Mommyb - Thanks for the encouragement. And I agree, your symptoms have been sounding GREAT!! I haven't checked your journal yet, have you picked up testing again?
Trying not to get my hopes up but I AM "hopeful" this is my month (just like we all are) lol. OMG laundry detergent I can DEF see that making me feel sick if its overwhelming!! My husband has febreze air fresheners in his car and they are clean linen smell and I felt SO sick from the smell so he had to take them out for now. Ugh lol. I don't think it was a symptom though because they were new and I think just overwhelming!! lol I'm REALLY trying not to symptom spot as you know. Getting hard but I was SO crushed last month when I did. I am planning on taking my first test on Friday 2/7 unless I can hold out longer.

Welcome ice girl!! FX this is your month!! :) I look forward to seeing your tests!

Sophiasmom - congestion and blocked ears like mommyb!! SOUNDS SOO PROMISING!!!!! SOOOO excited for you guys!!! I had a little "hot flash" on saturday in the car so who knows lol . For me it was probably just a fluke who knows. But your symptoms sound SO good!!! CANT WAIT to see your tests!!!

Craigbaby - how are you doing?

My temp went back up a little bit today so I'm happy about that! I hope it keep doing well. Maybe the last dip was an implantation dip? Who knows. I think implantation dips are only 1 day though.

We will see what today holds ... I am home for now, we have a big ice storm going on so I won't be going in till noon if I go in at all. I really wasn't planning having much time on here but things changed lol

Negative test for me this am. But I like my temps! Lol.

I think everyone's symptoms sound great!!

We are having crazy snow right now and I'm dreading going out to shovel! Haha.

Craigbaby how are you doing??

Hi ladies! Sorry for the hiatus I had a hectic weekend at the office trying to meet deadlines because I was sick all week.

WOW everyone's symptoms sound great! Very promising! Mommyb I have been following your journal and your temps look awesome. I think the test just isn't sensitive enough yet. And on one of them I can swear I saw something!

Disney and sophias mom, your symptoms sound really good! The sense of smell is one undeniable symptom I think!

Welcome icegurl!

afm... no good news here. I think my flu has turned into a sinus infection. Also AF cramps started this afternoon :cry: so I think this may not be my month. It was a long shot with the flu and everything anyway. I am going to start testing tomorrow at 9po till AF comes just cause, but so far everything is typical pre af on her way symptoms :shrug: Good luck ladies!

Aww that sucks you are more sick now! But I'm excited for you to start testing! ;)

Mommyb - sorry about the negative yesterday, but I like your temps too!! Lol!! Keep it up! ;)
R u planning on testing each day now or every few days?

Craigbaby- welcome back!!! I'm so sorry u r sick back to back wow! They do say your immune system is down when you r pregnant so maybe it's a good sign?
Fx this is still your month!! You still have quite a few days to go yet so I'm still rooting for you!! :)

As for me ... my temp stayed level today from yesterday as u can see below. I'm happy it didn't dip! I'm not sure what it means but I don't credit I'm still SOO hopeful!!! Hehe!! :)
... off to work ...

My temp dipped. Think I'm out. I have AF cramps. I'll keep temping until AF comes. Then no temping for me next cycle. I think I need to remove all added stress from TTC.

I'm sorry about your temp mommyb! I know they say individual temps don't matter though. I know how u feel though. Well Fx this is still your cycle!! If not then Fx next cycle is it!!!

Thanks Disney! I know I'm not out yet, and obviously my temp could go either way tomorrow. I would rather just prepare myself for cycle #6 now so I don't get more disappointed tomorrow :haha: Can't wait for you to start testing!!

I'm so sorry mommyb. Fingers crossed for cycle 6!!!

We'll I'm 9dpo today and got a bfn on first response :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 18
So I took that frer at 4:30 this morning, and I sat staring at it for 15 minutes, thinking maybe I could see a tiny something...maybe. When I woke up ag 7 I couldn't see it really so I took a wondfo and I think for my very first evap! Does an evap come up while it is still wet? I have never had one before, it's nerve wracking!!!! Here is the pick next to a OPK for reference.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 20
I took a second one at work and then marched it into my paralegals office. She could see the second pink SUPER DUPPER FAINT line as well. Are these evaps??? I feel like they are because I got that bfn on the frer this morning at 4:30, with a much longer pee hold. I'm trying not to get my hopes up! :cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 16
I see it! Typically evaps don't occur til after the 10 min mark. I'd test again in the am or next day. I don't think frer are as sensitive as they used to be. Yay! Can't wait to see tomorrow's!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->