• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 DPO looking for a cycle buddy or support!

Craigbaby I see it!! Can't wait for tomorrow's test!

So I had some weird cramps this morning, that's when I noticed the spotting right after. It was literally a small amount of pink on the tp (none ended up in my panty liner). Then it turned into a brown CM. And now there is a tiny amount of brown when I wipe. And that's it! Never experienced this before!

Thanks mommyb and Sophiasmom!!!

Mommyb possible implantation bleeding???

Ooh fx'd mommyb! Maybe that's why you have a temp dip today!

I'm not sure girls. Isn't 13dpo way too late though? I decided to use my one last test. I feel like I can see something faint but I'm not sure. They are crappy tests. When I went to the bathroom and wiped there was some CM with blood in it. And nothing since. Just some brown spotting when I wipe. Been getting dull cramps on and off all day. Been running to the bathroom looking for AF. Lol

https://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q620/Krb1983/imagejpg1-13.jpg

I can see it too. Late implantation is not as common but it does happen. Also, considering your weird period last month it could be Decidual Bleeding, which is the partial shedding of your uterine lining.

"The quick hormonal shifts that take place during the early part of pregnancy can cause ovulation - the release of an egg from the ovary - or they can cause the thickening of the uterine lining despite the fact there is a fertilized egg present. Around the time when the woman would normally have her menstrual period, the lining is shed from the uterus and it appears as though a regular period is taking place. If there are accompanying signs of pregnancy such as sore and swollen breasts, nausea, and fatigue, it is important to take a pregnancy test, even if menstruation seems to be normal. If a home pregnancy test shows a positive result, consult a doctor to have a blood test which will confirm a pregnancy."

Fx crossed for you.

afm... I took another hpt here at work lol and now it is even fainter! I knew it would be with such diluted urine..ugh! Why did I do this to myself! But my abdomen has so much pressure in it I had to unbutton my slacks in my office LOL!!!! Any of you girls who have been preggers before remember feeling pressure in your lower abdomen, like the panty area?

Yes I always had to unbutton my pants because of a weird feeling down low. My pants would dig into it all the time.

Yes I always get super bloated early on. I always looked weeks ahead in my pregnancies early on due to bloating and constipation, later bc I have a short torso)

Alright so I had that little dip this morning. Not a huge one but hopefully implantation dip?? Now I've been resting while the kids nap (trying to catch up from lack of sleep yesterday) and I'm burning up now. I'm wearing a short-sleeve shirt and feel like my face is on fire! Took my temp with my ear thermometer (it was closer) and it read 99.6. I'm guessing that's over shooting a little. I then took one with my basal thermometer and it's 98.76! Wth? I know you can't really judge afternoon temps along with bbt but this is really abnormal for me. And I dont feel sick at all! Interested to see what tomorrow brings!

Craigbaby - How exciting!!! I agree I def see a line from the one u did at work too!! I would wait 48 hours and take another. They say hcs doubles every 48 hours I believe. Fx this is it for you!!!!!

Mommyb- i think i see somwthing too!! Also spotting with no full period does definitely sound like possible implantation. I know friends who have also had a light period and have still been pregnant. So please don't give up toll AF is here to stay. Can't wait to see your next tests. Maybe wait 48 hours and then do another cheapie or a digital?

Sophiasmom- sounds like it could be symptoms. When r u thinking of testing?? Looking forward to more tests!!

Sophiasmom that sounds very promising!! When are you going to test????

You guys are getting me all excited!!
I've had a few other people in my other threads that got bfp's just in the past 2-3 days too. I feel like I'm surrounded by baby dust and hope lol. I'm starting to get confused though. I don't know if I am pg or not lol. Not that any of us do but I think I'm just nervous to be the only one who might not get a bfp.
I'm still hopeful as is my husband. It's getting really hard not to test but we r still going to hold out till Friday if we can .... I'm trying not to symptom spot because sometimes I'm thinking it's good and other times I'm like "that's the opposite of a pregnancy symptom"
For example... my appetite is ravenous today lol (not nauseas of course)
::sigh:: we will see

So excited that the testing has begun though#!

Don't worry disney I doubt I'll be getting a BFP. Been spotting a bit more. AF will probably be here in the morning. Are you going to test tomorrow? I got a BFP at 12dpo with my first :)

Just noticed you said Friday. Good for you! Wish I had that patience! :haha:

FX that its NOT AF!!! I'm still hopeful for you until she truly shows her ugly face lol.

As for me ... I'm still going to try to hold out till Friday. I have actually NEVER had this amount of patience. I usually test much earlier than now even. I think although I'm anxious to know I'm even more anxious to see a bfn. I just don't know how I will handle that. I feel like I've seen so many bf's that I can't even imagine what that moment of getting a bfp would feel like. I'd probably pass out lol. Anyways, it is getting hard to to test ... I think temping keeps me going. It gives me something to look forward to each day - "analyzing that days temp" lol.

Another faint faint pink line this evening, though maybe a little darker than this morning. I'm going to try again with another frer in the morning. I have heard wondfo can give bad evaps, but I have been using these same tests the whole time and never got an evap :shrug: I'm going to symptom spot here...

7dpo "lightening boobs"
8dpo - heartburn, light AF cramping, heaviness in breast and abdomen
9dpo- cramping on and off all day, back ache, a lot of bloating and heaviness in abdomen , "feel" constipated but not.

All symptoms that could be a sign AF is on her way lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 18
Disney your patience is so awesome!!! Do t torture yourself with evaps!! I wish I could do that!!! And don't worry, we will all still be here for you, bfp or not! You will get your bfp, hopefully we all will!! :friends:

Sorry for all the tests ladies!!! I'm sure I'm driving you crazy!! I'm driving myself crazy!!!

Thanks craigbaby. Blahh I hate down days ...

I deff see the line on this test!!!!! Is this within the time frame? It has to be a bfp. Usually evap don't continuously happen. I think they are usually just a one time thing. Soo excited to continue seeing your tests. And please don't apologize, I love it, it keeps me busy looking at the squinters!!!

I definitely see it Craigbaby! And don't apologize for the test pics. That's why we have this group! Can't wait for your test tomorrow morning!

Well my spotting has stopped! Wonder if AF is going to make it's appearance in the morning :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->