• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 DPO looking for a cycle buddy or support!

Fxd! I'm gonna test Friday. I'm sure bc I'm so impatient with testing I'll use a wondfo and test Thursday (which is way to early but I'll do it anyway!) Probably saving my good tests for Monday. Unless I see something ;)

Craigbaby I see the line again! Fx'd it's even darker tomorrow!

Disney you do have sooo much patience. And your enthusiasm comes out in everything you write! It's great! Also- like craigbaby said- I'm not going anywhere. I think we should keep our group going even when we get our BFPs :)

Mommyb sorry you're having more spotting. Thinking positive thoughts for you and hoping it's just IB.

Icegurl how's the tww going for you?

We should definitely continue this thread!

I should know what's going on with me tomorrow morning. Since the spotting has stopped, maybe I'll get a temp rise? Lol. Or it will drop and AF will arrive. Either way I'm okay :)

Thanks ladies for all the support!!!

Disney, it came up within the 10 minute window, about 3minutes.

Mommyb I really hope AF doesn't come tomorrow!!!

Sophiasmom lol I hear ya on the testing early (obviously). However squinters make the wait interesting!!! So excited for you to test!!!

Ok ladies I'm writing this at 3am because I can't sleep! I woke up to my stomach hurting (I had hot wings last night) so I took a frer and a wondfo. At first there was nothing on the frer and the wondfo was even fainter than yesterday, it just looked like a white line. I was preparing to tell you guys this was all in my head, and then.... I looked at the frer again. The faintest of faint pink lines. Faint pink! I can't believe it, on a big kid test. I don't know if you can see it in the photo or not, but it is there. Please god don't let this be one of those chemical pregnancies I have read about. Please let this be a real pregnancy. Let me really be pregnant. With a sticky bean. Please!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 28
I've been reading this thread for about a week without saying anything, trying to kill time while in my own two week wait, getting invested, holding my breath, and hoping for BFPs. I'm finally posting because after becoming so invested I am so excited to see that second line! That's a real :bfp: Congratulations, I hope it's a sticky bean!

Thank you commotion and kuro_aki-yuki!!! I'm scared to be too excited, it doesn't feel real! I

Also, welcome kuro_aki-yuki!!! So glad you decided to join us!!!

Mommyb- I'm interested to see if AF showed up today. I know u said the spotting stopped. That could be a really good sign!

Sophiasmom- thanks for your support. Just had a very down day yesterday. I'm hoping today is better. I agree it would be great to continue this thread! I look forward to your testing Friday!!!!

Comotion- how r u doing?

Kuro- welcome!!! What dpo are you?

Craigbaby- sooooo happy for you!!!!! Fx it sticks but I'm SO not worried it wont!!! So so happy for you!! Through the flu and everything!! What a good story haha!! Looking forward to more tests from you!!!! Thank you for sprinkling baby dust hehe

As for me, I stupidly caved last night because I felt so anxious and it was stark white :'(
I'm doing okay. I know it is still early. I'm going to test again Friday. Last night though I was getting a touch crampy, lower back pain and VERY achy in my hip flexors. I'm nervous AF is on her way :(
Temp was still up this morning but steady. I was hoping for a big spike. Now I'm hoping for a big spike tomorrow!! My chart almost looks triphasic doesn't it?

::here's to a better day today and FX and baby dust to everyone!! :)::

Craigbaby, you my dear are pregnant!!!! :happydance: Amazing! Congrats girly!!

Sorry you got a bfn disney! But you're not out till the witch shows :hugs:

AFM...I got the big pre AF temp drop. Boo. Lol. Anyways I'm cool about it. DH and I have agreed cycle 6 will be our last. But I'm not going to temp or use OPK's. If it happens it happens and that's it.

BTW the pee I used last night was not ideal. Not a first morning and not a long hold. I had peed 3 hours aerie and within that time I drank lots of water. So I'm going to go ahead and bank on that. Even if it's just making me feel better for the time

I'm sorry disney, but your not out yet!! There is still time!!! Your temps still look good! Don't get down too down, you will get a bfp!

Thanks mommyb, I don't think I could have made it these 3 months without you to talk to!!! And now... I have a million questions for you as my expert mom friend!!! You have done this twice and I'm scared to death all of a sudden. But I'm going to wait till after my period date, try to temper my excitement till then. I'm sorry your temps are dropping. I am wishing for you with all my heart that cycle 6 is your cycle!

Awwww you're so sweet :hugs: Well ask me anything you like!! We do you plan to take another test? I'm excited! Lol

Welcome Kuro!

Disney evening pee is definitely more diluted.

AF arrived for me as expected. Hopefully cycle 6 is the one because it's my last chance. Lol

Yaayyy craigbaby! !!:happydance:

Mommyb fx'd (and toes crossed) for this next cycle!

Disney I still wouldn't count yourself out bc of a test you took at night. Maybe try this morning? Temps are looking good!

Welcome Kuro!

Afm- suuuuper bloated last night. Just lower abdomen, making me look pregnant (funny since we were just talking about that). Temp back up a tad this am. Lots of light cramping. Come on Friday (and hopefully bfp!)

Temps are looking awesome Sophiasmom!! Can't wait for you to get your BFP!

Mommyb I'm really trying not to get my hopes up but I just feel like we did it this month. If not, it's ok, and we'll just try it all again next month. I'm so hopeful though. Plus if I am pregnant my due date would be late October- and dd/ds were originally due Oct 24/Oct 31 :) hopefully my body just likes getting pregnant this time of year

Disney I agree, evening testing is not good. Try smu, I really believe it's the best. I just took another frer (because I'm a addict in disbelief) with smu, no fluids and 3 hour time lapse, and the line was WAY clearer. Wait and test in the morning!

Mommyb cycle 6 is your cycle I know it! I'm giving you all my baby making dust. Also, for what it's worth, maybe try BD'ing a day or two after ovulation. I'm obviously not a ttc expert and you have done this a lot and you know your body, but a woman told me that last month and I did it this month (the day I made DH bd with me lol), and it may be why it worked :shrug: either way I'm here with you girly and it have everything crossed! :friends:

On a side note... I think I'm going to wait to tell my husband till valentines day in 10 days. 1) because I want to wait past my period date and then go get a blood test 2) I think it would make a memorable moment for us, first baby and all. Do you guys think this is ok or would your DH be angry you waited 10 days? I don't think he will be angry but it's all foreign...

Sophia's mom those are fantastic symptoms!!! I can't wait for you to test on Friday!!!! (Trying not to encourage you to test early hehe)

I don't think he'll be angry. But will he ask if AF came?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->