• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

3 DPO looking for a cycle buddy or support!

Lol I didn't want to keep bombarding you guys with tests. :) it's darker in person, hard to get a good pic but here it is.

I don't think so... He is kinda clueless on how cycles work :rofl:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 26
disney- I believe I'm 8dpo today, I wasn't actively TTC, just NTNP and hoping for a surprise so I didn't properly track my ovulation with OPKs or BBT. I'm not so sure I would want to though, it sounds like it can be a lot of stress and I'm a worrier as it is.

craigbaby- I think it would be sweet to wait until Valentines Day and I'm sure he'd understand why you wanted to wait.

I would love to see more BFPs in this thread. I've been so weepy today and I seriously started getting teary eyed at craigbaby's test earlier. I also got teary eyed looking at pictures of cats earlier too because they were so cute(my SO and I are looking to adopt a kitty). My hormones are certainly acting up the past couple days, I'm rather anxious to see if it's due to pregnancy, but after a BFN on 7dpo I told myself I won't test again at least until Saturday.

Wooo bfp!!! Congrats :D good luck to all the other ladies testing , think i may be 1dpo i had an lh surge but i am anovulatary at times so who knows, i dont temp either, we wait and see.

Kuro_Aki_Yuki I'm sorry you have been so weepy! The TWW can be emotional. Hang in there dear! Can't wait for you to test again!

Commotion I am so glad you are back! Yay for Oing (lol)! Did you a SO bed during that time?

Craigbaby, congrats on the BFP! I'm at 13 dpo, got a BFN yesterday... AF is due in three days. Anyone else where I am?

Yea dh and I bd 3 times during the supposed fertile period, who knows even if its af id be happy as im like on cd 60 now methinks.

Good job commotion!!! Fx crossed!!!

Welcome joyful4jesus!

So, I broke down and told my mom! I couldn't hold it in! I'm going to tell my husband tonight since I got a positive on a digi. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 16
Aww craigbaby I'm so excited for you! I was never good at holding out to tell DH. I always had great plans but ended up just breaking down and telling him early :) I did buy dd a tshirt saying she was going to be a big sis once I knew we were ttc #2. I can't wait to hear his reaction!

Comotion so glad you o'd finally! I know it's tough being stuck in limbo. Fx'd you caught the egg!!!

Welcome joyful! I'm 7/8dpo today.

I cannot thank you ladies enough for supporting me! I REALLY don't know why I needed SO much support and encouragement this cycle. I started out on a high doing so good and just seemed to go south over the past 2-3 days. My husband was even telling me that my "laid back" attitude went OUT the window! I feel SO bad because after a year of ttc we were BOTH finally laid back together. And I just "ruined it". Thankfully my husband is pretty laid back at baseline so he is still doing just fine and still just as hopeful as ever. :) I LOVE having him as my rock to lean on. I just need to get myself together....
Anyways, I really cannot thank you guys enough again for your support and comments, suggestions. I didn't even bother testing today, I'm really going to try to hold out until Friday so I can give it a few more days.
I haven't really been having anything on my underwear for CM (as I don't check internally I just look on my underwear so thats all I know). JUST now though I pee'd and then wiped and I had EWCM with a slight slight SLIGHT tinge of pink. If I didn't "inspect" it I probably wouldn't have even noticed. I'm a little confused by this and DEF a little nervous as I know this could mean AF is coming. I also had more bloating, touch of cramping (or something else not quite cramping that I can't describe) and some lower back achiness. Paired with my out of control moods I'm sure AF is on her way but I'm NOT counting myself out until she is here in FULL form. I also STRANGELY had some Right hip pain today (no fall, no shoveling lately, VERY strange). My temps are still good so maybe this is Late Implantation??
I played with my bbt chart and changed it to "OPK" instead of "advanced (recommended) and it put me at CD 11 instead of CD12. I changed it back to what I had it at "advanced recommended" now but that was interesting. I don't really know why the OPK one would be different. Anyways ... we shall see what happens. Today is CD 29 for me and I have had irregular cycles so this would be VERY interesting if AF came soon (but I guess a good sign too that my periods are coming more regularly, NOT that I want AF to come though lol).

Okay I'm done babbling ... need to de stress ...

Craigbaby - you MUST be in your glory. I just cannot be happier for you and I KNOW that I will join you sometime soon!! :) Thanks for the info on the smu. Does that mean second morning urine? LoL Sorry! and how cute with the idea to tell him on Vday!! I know you are telling him tonight though so I am SO excited to hear how it went!!!

Sophiasmom - Your symptoms AND temp are SPOT ON!!! I seriously CANNOT wait till u test!! I just have GREAT vibes for you!!!

mommyb - are you DEF having AF? I know you weren't completely sure? If you are, I might be joining you soon!!

Joy - welcome!! I am in a similar boat but not quite as far along as you. FX this is your month and it is still just too early for you!!!

Comotion - how are you holding up?

Craigbaby I literally teared up when I saw your digi pic and card for hubby! I'm so so happy for you! And think, you were just worried that you wouldn't get pregnant. And here you are growing a little beany. :hugs:

Disney I feel like you are right where I was a couple days ago. Except I hope your AF doesn't come. Your temps are better then mine were though! FX

Welcome Joyful!

Comotion cd60? I hope you figure out what's going on with your cycle ASAP!

Sophiasmom we're waiting for that BFP!!

AFM....most definitely on my AF! Lol. But I'm good :)

And Craigbaby how did it go telling hubby??

Disney it's ok to get stressed or down during the tww. We all do. That's why it helps to have people to talk to! Also, the pink you saw could possibly be implantation spotting! Fx'd for you!!

Mommyb no BFP for me. I know..8 dpo today. I didn't really expect the bfp today but I couldn't help but use one of my wondfo's this morning!

hey ladies how are you all? more bfps on this thread please!! I'll be testing 17th of feb it'd be great to have a bfp I've wanted an October/November baby as DH is December and I'm January but to be honest I'm not stopping now I was avoiding having a May-August baby last year but after the mc it changed me...baby would have been due in August and I've got this thought that because I never wanted an August child that contributed to the mc..(yea I know highly irrational thinking)

Still early Sophiasmom! Your temps look good though!! Wait a few more days ;)

What about you disney? Anymore testing or will you wait until tomorrow? Temps are still high which is a good sign! Mine dropped at 13dpo.

Comotion can't wait for you to test!! FX

As for me, I kinda have a good feeling about my final cycle. I've taken away the stress of temping and OPK's. I'm going to buy one pack of FRER's and test on 12dpo. But I'm also hopeful due to the fact that my temps we so steady last cycle and I really think my hormones have balanced since coming off the pill. We conceived ds2 on the 6th cycle off the pill, so maybe that's a good sign. Also my MIL had dream I was pregnant with a baby girl. Last time she had a dream I was pregnant with a boy and I was. So I'm holding onto a little hope that it may still happen. Fingers crossed! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->