3 DPO looking for a cycle buddy or support!

The average healthy couple takes up to 6 months to conceive. So there is no need to worry at the moment. I know that feeling though. It's been hard for me because I took one cycle with both my boys and here I am on cycle 4 and nothing yet. It gets extremely discouraging. But try not to think about the negative stuff (I know easier said then done). Stay positive and your baby will come :hugs:

yup nothing I really need to curve my POAS addiction ! not testing with anymore expensive tests

lol comotion I feel your pain on that one! I have 2 frer left, I am saving them for Thursday and Friday! I will be using IC till then. How I wish I had more will power. fx for all of us!!

LOL willpower had little to do with it, I only had 2 tests left (the ones that are included in the CB non-digi OPKs - I used my last FRER at 9dpo). I had intended to wait till 13 dpo but at 12dpo I woke up at 5AM and couldn't get back to sleep and decided.... what the heck!!

Sorry Craigbaby hope you're not mad at me for saying that. I completely understand how you are feeling.

Sorry it was a bfn Comotion. I wish I had some cheapies to test with! Is it bad I want to POAS this afternoon because I've heard of women getting a bfn in the morning then a BFP in the afternoon?? :rofl:

Mommyb of course not!

And I know what you mean I want to test in the afternoon too (I did last cycle lol).

Ok ladies, I'm taking back my willpower and my sanity! I am not testing again until Friday! AF due date! Wish me luck!!

I totally tested this afternoon....haha! I swear I see a faint line on both tests today but I'm not sure. If I really did implant yesterday, they usually say HCG doubles every 48 hours so maybe something will show until tomorrow.

Good luck holding out until Friday! That's my AF due date as well. Hopefully it never comes for us both :)

Mommy b that is fantastic!!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Can't wait to see your test tomorrow!!!

Sorry Craigbaby hope you're not mad at me for saying that. I completely understand how you are feeling.

Sorry it was a bfn Comotion. I wish I had some cheapies to test with! Is it bad I want to POAS this afternoon because I've heard of women getting a bfn in the morning then a BFP in the afternoon?? :rofl:

Haha I just look for an excuse to test. Wait...was I just a little nauseated? My horm ones must be on the rise. Better POAS :)

I feel like I've gone crazy TTC #3! Lol. With my boys we conceived first cycle and I held out until 12dpo with my first and 11dpo with my second and got BFP's straight away. So until now I've never squinted at lines or become obsessed with it. Seemed so much easier then ;)

Didn't test this morning. My temp dipped a bit and I said screw it. It started to dip this time last cycle then AF came. So I'm going to wait it out now. Anyone else test yet? I know Craigbaby is waiting. Comotion?? Sophiasmom where are you in your cycle?

sooo I've got a strip test, normal test and ovulation test going at the moment hahaha! addiction (the struggle is real) I'll update haha

I'm sorry comotion! Wait to test with me till Friday! Either we will have a reason to celebrate over the weekend or a reason to drown our sorrows ;) Even if this isn't our month, we will get our BFP! At least the awful tww is almost over. And you still have us!! We can follow each other from CD1 this time :hugs: Lol just trying to find the silver lining here :) I will say having you ladies to talk to HAS made this journey so much better!

I'm going to test myself now, no more tests until Friday! (no promises though hah) I may still be messed up from post MC, but i will persevere and I hope we all get our bfp either this month or next :)

Btw... Does anyone else experience breast pain when they gain weight? I gained about 10 lbs over the holidays and my boobs are killing me. They weigh so much right now and they are too big for my bras. Last night I told my DH I think I have all 10 pounds just in my boobs! And getting close to AF is not helping. I literally woke up they hurt so much.

Sorry Comotion on the bfn! Silly me couldn't hold out and nothing for me too :(

Craigbaby I've gained some weight but never had breast pain. Now this cycle since O I've had really bad breast pain around the outside and under arm area and I never ever have boob pain! Not anytime in my cycle. That's what made me think maybe I was but I guess not.

I've decided I'm not going to finish temping this cycle and just wait for AF to come (due Friday). I only have one frer left anyways. So I'm waiting it out with you ladies :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->