3 DPO looking for a cycle buddy or support!

I'm 8 dpo today. I keep going back and forth between hopeful and feeling like I'm out this month. Having some twinges on my right side yesterday and today, which makes me feel hopeful, but other symptoms have disappeared. I'm going to start testing tomorrow with IC's. I know it's early but I got a bfp at 9 dpo with DD. And I'm an addict.

This will sound really silly, but when I got my bfp's with my kids my mom had come in town for the weekend for one reason or another. I'm hoping it's a good sign that she's coming this weekend to help with the kids!

Craigbaby you're not out until AF actually shows and PMS symptoms can be similar to PG symptoms :hugs:

Hope you're feeling well tristansmom :)

Hope you get an early BFP Sophiasmom. Funny you say that about getting a BFP when your parents come to town. A few days before I got my BFP with ds2 my MIL told me she had a dream I was pregnant with a boy. Well it came true. On Sunday my inlaws were over and she told me she had a dream last week that a passed away family friend told her I was pregnant with a girl. Lol. We'll see if it comes true again. :)

I got something today that made me much happier. A preview of my wedding photos!!!

Attachments

• BL5C6774 (683x1024).jpg
    BL5C6774 (683x1024).jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 11
mommyB - Feeling pretty awesome all told! So glad I have you guys to chat with though as I can't tell my peeps at the office or my family for a few weeks yet...!!

My only symptom (other than fatigue, which is at least 1/2 from the cold I'm getting over) is that I can SMELL. EVERYTHING. ALL THE TIME. I don't remember this happening last time.... lol

Craigbaby that is such a gorgeous pic! We got married in Jamaica and the photographer that we had wasn't the greatest...lol. But we got some nice pics :)

Tristansmom I've been having a weird sense of smell lately. The other night DH was baking some wings in the oven and I swear all I could smell was a mildew smell. Felt like it was right under my nose. DH smelled nothing. :haha:

I'm actually starting to think that today might be implantation day. My temp dipped, I've had quite a few pregnancy signs, and I've had an on/off pinching sensation down low on the left this afternoon. I'll temp tomorrow and if my temp comes back up it might be a good sign :)

Can I join the TWW as well! Driving me nuts too! Trying to wait until Friday with the rest of you!!

Welcome disney! Of course you can join :)

So I think I may of gotten a faint BFP! Last night I felt horrible. My temp dipped and all night I had horrible cramps, backache, felt nauseous and looked pale. Woke this morning to a big temp spike. So I tested and saw a really faint pink line within the first couple minutes. It's really faint. So if I implanted last night it probably won't get darker until tomorrow morning at least I'm thinking.

It's so faint you can hardly see it. I posted it in the last page of my journal (link in my signature). Hopefully it will be darker tomorrow. Or maybe I'm just imagining it all! :haha: Will have to wait until tomorrow.

OMG mommyb!! That's so wonderful!! Whoo hooo!! :bfp:

A quick question for all you ladies who already have at least one baby. How long did it take you to conceive your first child? I'm 28 and DH is 31, we have been TTC for 2 months. BUT DH has been taking testosterone for like the last 10 years. He says he also takes HCG so it shouldn't affect sperm, and he stopped taking the tes last month, but if we don't conceive this month I think I'm going to get one of those home sperm testing kits. Just to remove the worry from my mind. No point obsessing in the tww every month if he isn't producing spermies anyway I joke... But the thought of that is so painful. Anyway, if you ladies could tell me your journey with your first I would appreciate it!

craigbaby - my first was unexpected, so can't really answer that question - I hope your OH has good swimmers!!

mommyB - WOOO FREAKING HOO MAN!!! That's so awesome!

Craigbaby I like to think we conceived first cycle because it was the first cycle that I actually used OPK's and paid attention to my body. The Sperm meets egg plan worked for us with both our boys :) Maybe give that a try? I hope hubby has good swimmers. But I wouldn't worry yet, maybe if you've hit 6 months. Look at us, we were super fertile conceiving first cycle both times and now on cycle #4 TTC our third. I think the chance of conceiving every month is not very large. I can't remember the percentage right now.

Tristan's mom it's a super squinter. But I saw it while the test developed and I had a good temp spike this morning. Last cycle at 12dpo my temps were going down. So here's hoping for a better line in the morning. If I did implant last night then I'm sure the hcg needs to build up a bit :) Fingers crossed!

My 12 DPO line disappeared over the course of the day, but my 14 dpo line stayed visible!! Fingers crossed for you, so exciting!

Thanks :) I was googling 11dpo implantation and I kept reading that miscarriage percentage is 53% because it's late. Kinda scary. When I googled my OV date it said 11dpo was common. So who knows :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->