3 DPO looking for a cycle buddy or support!

A quick question for all you ladies who already have at least one baby. How long did it take you to conceive your first child? I'm 28 and DH is 31, we have been TTC for 2 months. BUT DH has been taking testosterone for like the last 10 years. He says he also takes HCG so it shouldn't affect sperm, and he stopped taking the tes last month, but if we don't conceive this month I think I'm going to get one of those home sperm testing kits. Just to remove the worry from my mind. No point obsessing in the tww every month if he isn't producing spermies anyway I joke... But the thought of that is so painful. Anyway, if you ladies could tell me your journey with your first I would appreciate it!

My first pregnancy was a surprise- NTNP. Unfortunately we lost that baby at 16 weeks. It took 4 months for me to get pregnant with DD, and we were doing an every other dayish bd thing. (Hadn't heard of SMEP at that point) had a m/c after dd, then finally decided to use SMEP and got pg with DS. If this isn't our month I'm doing SMEP again. I know DH won't object!! :haha:

This is the first I am hearing of the SMEP plan. I will definitely be trying that next month!!! (assuming bfn of course). Thanks ladies!

I have become addicted to reading success stories each day that I get a BFN. They start out "12 dpo bfn... but at 13 dpo bfp" LOL They change depending on the DPO I am. (Lifts right hand) My name is craigbaby and I have a problem. ;)

Edit: I tested this afternoon (hangs head) I couldn't not do it. It was compulsive.

I do the same thing!! The Two Week Wait website is my guilty pleasure ;) Lol

It's ok. I've peed on 3 IC's today. 9 dpo. Ugh. I had some nausea last night at work so I'm convinced that if I test every few hrs it'll be positive lol. No judgement here!!

I literally have 2 hours left at work (15 hour shift today) and I'm going to test lol my cheapies should have arrived so I'm going to do 2 for good measure :)

Definitely not pregnant girls :( My temp dipped this morning and my frer was negatives. Yesterday's must of been an evap. I've officially had it with FRER's, they've changed since I last got a BFP on them. Anyways, AF hasn't arrived yet but if I was pregnant a line would for sure show considering I'm 13dpo. AF expected tomorrow so I'll just wait. Thanks girls for being supportive. I'm cheering you all on though :)

Thanks. I'm okay. Just glad I didn't let myself get excited yesterday. Lol.

what the what! I'm sorry, I saw a line for reals on your tests stupid frer

Thanks Comotion. FRER's aren't so great anymore. Lol

I'm sorry mommyb, hang in there. Next month will be our month. I tested this morning and it was a bfn as well. AF due on Saturday so I am just ready for her to get here so I can start the next month! I am going to try the SMEP. fx crossed that we both get valentines BFP's! How cool would that be! I would wait and tell my hubby on valentines day :)

The witch got me today. On the trying for a February baby!

Aww I'm sorry girly! :hugs:

As for me, my temp shot back up (usually it's down right now for AF) and tested with my last frer. Weird faint faint line again. AF due today and no sign of it. Don't know what's going on!

Thanks! This has been a rollercoaster of a TWW that's for sure! Going to try a different test this evening and then Saturday and Sunday if AF hasn't shown up. I feel pregnant and I don't feel like AF will show. But it's weird my tests aren't getting any darker. Time will tell :)

Sorry Craigbaby :(

Mommyb fx'd for you!

Afm I don't know what's going on. All bfns so far but I'm not having my usual pre-AF symptoms. Been having lots of Rt sided pinching the past few days and nothing on the left. I haven't been temping so I don't know anything else. Waiting sucks.

Well AF got me yesterday girls :( That was the strangest TWW! Symptoms galore including faint positives and AF arrived 2 days late. Oh well. Here's hoping for. February BFP and a October baby! I love October!!

Sophiasmom have you tested again?

Comotion where are you in your cycle?

So sorry mommyb. I started temping a few days ago and had a big drop this am. With all the bfns I'm just waiting for AF to arrive. SMEP it is! I'm going to continue to temp. I get such a better feel for what's going on! DD and DS were conceived at the end of January/beginning of february, so maybe it's meant to be the time for #3 :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->