3 dpo or 6dpo?

Project Bean

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I am truly unsure about my ovulation. Have a gander at my charts...

If i take the positive OPK out FF puts me at 3dpo, this ties in with the EWCM and is only a day later than O day last month.

If i leave it in and switch to FAM rather than advanced nothing changes, still has me at 6.

However, i am pretty sure it was a positive. Last month i had a dip before O so this ties in with the 6dpo theory. I also had cramps the day before suspected O, and incredibly sore nipples on 1 dpo. But my temps didnt rise all that much until 3 dpo where they sky rocketed - higher than any point last cycle.

I just dont know - where would you ladies put me?

I would say ff is calculating it correctly. From the look of other peoples charts its normal to have a temp dip at o and then the rising temps. Also because you had pinching and cramps i would say that is def o signs. It usually helps to try and be in tune with your body. I often get some ewcm a couple days prior to o time. Its normal to get some ewcm before ovulation as its your body preparing itself. ff is pretty accurate if you have done the temps right and opks. It looks good to me :)

Thanks for replying :)

The EWCM stayed for 2 days after ovulation, that is whats throwing me, making me wonder what the actual o day was.

I agree about the cramping etc and i normally dip before o so still thinking 6 dpo... Odd cycle this one, last month was so easy, this one is odd!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->