3 Friends - The Journey Continued..

Freedom within a job jealous!
Weighed Layla on my scales before 10lb 8 little chunk def taking after me and not her dad like Isobelle did poor kid
Got my 6 week check on Tuesday so will get the pill while I'm there then head the gym got 5 weeks till my hol want to feel a bit better about myself
Going to start expressing and freezing so I can have a few drinks in hol and its my birthday while I'm there so def want one then lol
2days left of half term I'm running out of ideas to keep Isobelle busy fingers crossed its sunny so we can get out

Chloe is getting weighed on Friday. She feels really heavy now. Good idea about freezing. My birthday in a couple of weeks and the way I'm feeling at the moment, alcohol sounds good. I've got 2 pots in the fridge at the moment from today. Will have to go get the bags as I don't think these pots can go in the freezer.

I had a small glass of wine the other night Layla now seems to feed about 7 then again at 2 so i know im safe to have the little glass every now and again
I have 5 oz in the fridge from today so hubby will give that fri night at 2 so i can have a sleep well thats the plan I think shes having the 6 week growth spurt as i cant get her off me at the mo
I just weigh on my scales here cant be doing with my HV have a huge dislike towards her as she talks crap and doesnt listen so i have no time
Sent off today for the child benefit for Layla totally forgot i had to but thats done now and all my thank you cards have been sent so i just need to pop to work next week get the birth certificate copied and a Dr sign it then send that to the mortgage for a payment break over xmas (so i can have longer off work yay)

Im sure Isobelle used to sleep more than this Layla seems to have 3 1hour(if im lucky) cat naps is a nightmare to get to sleep at night but then is down for the night (wakes for feeds x2)

Im going to start the 30 day shred on monday im feeling brave ha ha

I also had a small glass the other night. Went down rather well!

All Chloe does is sleep until big mouth wakes her up.

I looked at my zumba Dvd's the other day. Just need to find the motivation now!

The more I think about it and the closer Monday gets I don't want to do my shred lol
I know I need to got 5 weeks till hols and can't go like this don't feel comfortable

Had Chloe weighed today. Chunky munky is now 10lb 14oz! She's right on track now.

girls wot is wrong with me... not felt well for just over aweek now, my body is like jelly cold sweats, my tummy feels realy butterfly all the time, keep goin dizzy, and ive no energy wots so ever, went to docs an they sed its anxiety????? what the hell??? im findin it hard to hold courtney as my tummy hurts x

Def make another app something doesn't sound right ask for blood to check injection markers

I have started bleeding I thought it was af but on my forum post it was suggested it could be pp bleed returned can this happen ?

How long between PP bleeding and this bleeding?

Did you go to the Drs, Emma?

2 weeks think it must be ah well

Would be your AF. I started my AF 2 weeks after the PP bleeding stopped both times.

I can't remember last time.
I'm on the pill now so will see what happens
Got layla check up on Tuesday and her imms the week after so the 2nd set will be while we are away

Does anyone else find that they attract weirdos when out and about now you have a baby?
I had a 70+ woman saying Layla was 6months not 6 weeks that she wont fit in the car seat much longer and I was lying when I said I only fed her milk wouldn't wait to get away from her

Lol weird old lady. I haven't attracted any weirdos yet.

Well my cycles are getting shorter. AF turned up on CD16 this time. I think I have a short LP now so have ordered some OPK's to see when I ovulate and how long my LP is. Weird thing is my temp is still high. It actually climbed the day after spotting.

Strange are you charting?

Will be your chart stalker again yay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back