3 Friends - The Journey Continued..

Put the link up for you. I'm only really charting to monitor AFs but hey ho, why not watch the temp and CM while we're at it!

I'm not sure if I'm 4DPO or on a new cycle. My temp has just confused me.

I think 4dpo temp is higher than cd1 time will tell I guess

Well it's light bleeding but red. I just don't understand why my temp hasn't dropped.

How's Layla? Does she have her jabs soon?

Elissa has her preschool boosters and Chloe has her 12 week jabs on Wednesday. Should be fun. Both girls on the same day!

That does not sound like q fun day!
Isobelle was fine with her boosters she said she was brave like merida and ti be fair she was lol
Layla has her check up on Tuesday and jabs the week after so will be 8+5

Layla does not like mil screams everytime she holds her lol but to be fair she did nothing but scream this morning she'd sleep then suddenly start screaming as if she was In pain she did this till 2pm where she managed to sleep properly I have no idea what was going on but seems happy now

I have no idea what it was.
I also have no idea what your chart is doing but stalking

I don't know either. I changed it to a new cycle cause of the amount of -TMI- blood when I wipe but hardly anything touches a pad. I have HPTs but dont want to use them yet. I had major cramps yesterday. Hopefully my OPKs will be here tomorrow, Wednesday by the latest.

How has Layla been in this heat? Chloe doesn't like it. Makes her a not very well baby.

Wonder where Emma is.

Opk is the way forward then you will know for sure

Layla is fine in the heat we went to anglesey yesterday on the beach and walked round she had a thin summer dress on and put a cardi on about 4
Its been 21-25 here has it been hotter down there?

Shes not posted for a while prob enjoying the sun

Her last post was 1st june where she was feeling rough hope she's ok

https://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg564/rah145/th_20130607_112442_zps15698747.jpg

https://i1244.photobucket.com/albums/gg564/rah145/th_20130610_140949_zpsbfe5e837.jpg

Yeah it's been about the same in temp. Got really sunburnt walking Elissa to school.

That both your girls? Gorgeous!

I was being nosey and looked through your other pics. I love Isobelles face when she's holding Layla.

She's funny she asks to hold her then 2 mins later she's had enough

hi girls omg i was soooooo illlllllllllll realy thought that was it for me well scary :( i had an infection but to be honest dnt av a clue were as the whole thing is abit of a daze for me.... 1 min i was at home next min i woke up at my mums which is a gud hour away frm where i live thankfully im on the mend and back home just intime for chelsea bday on sunday :)

sarah ur pics are gawjuss :)

ive only just got courtneys 1st lot of injections done today as i missed 1st app, (our doc only does um on a monday) then been that many bank hoils then chels of school ill so finaly got um done today she cried for like 2 seconds i cryed for an hour lol xx

Awww hun sounds awful glad your on the mend

I have Laylas check up today jabs next week not looking forward to it the next set will be while we are on holiday

Glad you're ok Emma.

Both girls had their jabs today - Not fun!

Received my OPKs today. Nearly a positive so my body is gearing up to ovulate.

hi girls thank u so much felt abit whoozzy again today but thankfully i fell okm now... i think im just findin it abit hard as mike away all the time an courtney s hard to do with coz of her reflux n colic i carnt ever put her down so its like been a single mum to 3 kids :( il get there in the end :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->