• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

%<3 Lots Of Love and BFPs <3 % February 2015 Testing Thread

August- I just watched this week's episode! OMG so sad!

Penelope- good news on the follicles!

Fezzle- good plan on the every other day thing. I am still reading high on my CBFM. I'm convinced it missed the surge because my temps have confirmed O. I never got a + OPK either. Those things are so frustrating!

We have been doing the same every day or EOD!! I got a +++ cheapie last week but nothing on the monitor until yesterday!!

HIGH still this Am and I didn't sleep well so IDK what my true temp is :shrug:

A day late, but HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to all my lovely TTC ladies!
:flower: <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 :flower:

Sis--I hope you get your peak soon and can get back to a normal cycle so you can catch that BFP!

I struggled with getting dark positives on the OPKs, so I started using the CBFM (low tech version, poas and get low, peak, high). I've found that is pretty accurate for me. I can't do temping alone to predict becus I have irregular cycles.

GL & :dust: to everyone still testing!

Hi everyone, just to update I've been early testing and had one very very faint line on a FRER this morning. I tested again this afternoon and bfn. I've been posting pics in the pregnancy test section. I'm not sure if it's just an indent as its a real squinter so I will be testing again in the morning. X

Good morning lovely ladies,

Penelope, sounds like your tests and follicles are doing great! Hopefully the HSG also goes well. I am on the brink too thinking it may be a swimmer issue for us also. DH has been putting off calling the doc, but I asked for it as my Vday present. I say he got off lucky :winkwink:

Lan, so sorry for your losses. Hope you are taking care of yourself.

Jjay, hope the BFP keeps getting darker!

I love all the BFPs this month! And sorry the witch got some of you.

I am going to test on Saturday the 21st instead of the 24th, maybe on Friday if I feel bold. LOL! I supposedly O'd early this month, but who knows bc I don't temp. I usually avoid testing early bc if it was a chemical not sure I would want to know, but that is just me. No real symptoms, just one dizzy spell on Friday. Did have a disturbing dream I was trying to breastfeed kittens. Freaked me out. :haha:

GL, FX'd, and baby dust all around! :dust:

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is having a great Monday!

Lan, I'm so very sorry for your loss :hugs:

Congrats to all the BFP's!!!

AFM, the vitex is really messing with me. Grrrr! I'm hopeful that since this is my first month using it that it will normal out eventually. Anybody have any vitex experience and can tell me if this is normal:
I had a 72 day cycle last month. Started taking vitex on CD60-something and then a few days later I started spotting. I had spotting for a day, then a light flow, then spotting for two more days then a regular AF for 6 days followed by two additional days of spotting. So basically 12 days of some type of bleeding.
This cycle I had some cramping on CD25 and a small amount of spotting, I was thinking possible implantation so I took a test the next day and got a faint line. Got a little excited but all subsequent test have been BFN. I started spotting on Saturday and it has been on and off since then. I think this is the lead up to AF.
So, anyone with vitex experience have this crazy amount of spotting leading up to AF? My pre-vitex cycles sometimes had a day or two of spotting either before or after AF but I've never had 12 days of bleeding in my life. Longest I've ever had was 7 or 8 days. Any advise would be appreciated. I really want to give vitex a good shot at working and I've heard it can take up to 3 months so I don't want to throw in the towel early.

Anywho, lots of baby dust to all the rest of this months testers. Here is to hoping we all get our BFP's real soon!!

VITEX can give u a P boost so it might interfere w AF in the beginning maybe stop it for a few days until AF shows then start fresh w a new cycle!

I think that's what's happening since u started it so late in the cycle HTH!!

Also how much are u taking maybe start w a lower dose and increase!! :)

VITEX can give u a P boost so it might interfere w AF in the beginning maybe stop it for a few days until AF shows then start fresh w a new cycle!

I think that's what's happening since u started it so late in the cycle HTH!!

Also how much are u taking maybe start w a lower dose and increase!! :)

Sis - thank you for responding. I actually started it at the end of last cycle so I've been on it this cycle the whole time. I did bump up the dosage at about CD10 or so but I think I'm still taking a pretty low dosage (600 mg per day). Maybe I will go back to only taking 300 mg like I was at the start of this cycle. What dosage do you recommend? So confusing...

Hi ladies! I Thought I'd pop in and say hi. I've been testing daily for a few days now. At 11 DPO, I'd figure I was out if my chart weren't so darned perfect this month! Also, I had some single sided menstrual type cramps this morning and I never get cramping until CD1 which isn't due for another few days. So, Fx for a late BFP!

Lan, I'm so sorry for your loss. :hugs:

To be honest I can't remember what I started at Megan I've been taking it for a few years I take 1000mg daily before O then drop it down to 500mg after O!!

TTC74 Ur charts does look great hope it pans out!! :)

Did have a disturbing dream I was trying to breastfeed kittens. Freaked me out. :haha:

I've had those dreams before about babies turning into kittens , and having to take care of them like babies. Not sure what that is about!

Ugh! My chart still looks incredible, but I'm still testing BFN. I'm so ready to know for sure about this month!

I've had Stellar charts that didn't end up to anything and ones I was so a giants and got a BFP!!! I think charting can be so misleading but then Again I cant stop :haha:

JJay--Just wondering if you've continued testing????

Megan I have been using vitex since September. I started at 400mg per day for one week then increased to 800mg. I was hoping it would lengthen my lp. It took a couple of months to see some progress. I haven't had any spotting issues but I read that is very common. I also read that it usually take closer to six months to see the full effects. Give it some time, I am sure things will work themselves out.

Megan I have been using vitex since September. I started at 400mg per day for one week then increased to 800mg. I was hoping it would lengthen my lp. It took a couple of months to see some progress. I haven't had any spotting issues but I read that is very common. I also read that it usually take closer to six months to see the full effects. Give it some time, I am sure things will work themselves out.

Thanks, Eclaire! The spotting has stopped but no sign of AF. I think you are right, I'm just going to go with the flow and see what happens in the next few months. I guess anything is better than 70+ day cycles. Thanks for the advice!

So far the CD3 blood test results also came back normal (as did the 7dpo tests I had earlier), although they still haven't gotten the AMH. I'm starting to think our trouble may lie with DH... Has anyone been in that situation?

yep - though I thought it was typical for the docs to submit you both for testing so they could have everything at their finger tips to figure things out? I'd definitely sign him up for a semen analysis. It could be something as simple as him taking a pill like clomid for a few days, or an undiagnosed virus that isn't showing any symptoms but is affecting his sperm. Definitely worth the tests. My DH showed lower count and motility, so he's on a clomid for guys. All of my tests came out fine, except mayyyyyybe my thyroid is a little underactive, but we'll see what the retest results show on Thurs.

Wish - Hubby is supposed to go in for a semen analysis next week--just have to schedule it around bd'ing for this month. My HSG is Thursday. Hopefully after all this we'll have some more information....

Hey ladies. Sorry i've been quiet so far this month, i have been trying not to get so stressed with ttc.

But i am 10dpo and overall higher temps this tww tempted me to test this morning...and i think i have got two very very faint lines on an ic. So backed it up with a better quality test and got another faint two lines!

Tell me i'm not mad and you can see them too??

Attachments

• 20150218_072747.jpg
    20150218_072747.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho