%<3 Lots Of Love and BFPs <3 % February 2015 Testing Thread

I got a shadow on a cheapie too but there is no way it's a BFP w my Low temps :shrug:

The open circles mean that the temps were taken outside of the normal timeframe.

Tested this morning at 10dpo and bfn. Not surprised but not happy about it.

I've gotten them when my CM doesn't line up with what FF expects, but I now see she has the "spotting" asterisk there, so it must be time. Sorry, Sis.

Lanfear that is a nice temp spike today. How are you feeling?

Yes the :witch: is here I believe lots of cramping and spotting just happy to finally move on from the 3mo Rollercoaster I was on!!

Happy almost Friday ladies!!

Feeling pretty optimistic this month. Thanks for asking. I'm not really an early tester and try my hardest not to symptom spot, but I have a whole bunch ept strips so I might test tomorrow if it stays up.

Glad to see that positive attitude Sis! FX for you this cycle.

Well, I think I might be out. I'm at 15dpo today and I had a temp drop this morning. (Heat had also turned off, so the house was a few degrees cooler, but still...) I also had 3-4 dreams about AF last night.

I tried testing with a store brand test and saw maybe the faintest of lines, but I'm not one to put stock in a super faint line. No actual sign of AF yet.

Attachments

• 20150205_100034[1].jpg
    20150205_100034[1].jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 20
I see a faint line, but have a tendency to not trust blue dye tests.

I see a faint line, but have a tendency to not trust blue dye tests.

That's what I've read online, but I didn't know it was blue dye until I'd opened it. Still no AF. The line got more visible after 10 minutes, but I'm assuming that's an evap.

Oooh, mh_ccl, I am going to be *a little* excited for you since you are staying so calm! Are you going to test again tomorrow? :test::test:

Lanfear--I hope your temp keeps going up!

15 dpo and no af for me. All bfn on wondfos and a temp drop this morning. Still half a degree above coverline.

mh_ccl - I am going to be excited for you.

I got a peak reading on my fertility monitor today. Woohoo! Husband (firefighter) calls right when he should be getting off work to say they were off to a big fire and he wouldn't be home tonight. NOOOOOOOOOOO! :sad2:

I'm *trying* to be calm. I literally had at least 3 dreams last night where I got AF and thought, "OK, you're not pregnant." If I look at the test now, it def looks positive. If I don't get AF tonight, maybe I'll try again in the morning (without drinking as much coffee first this time)

Gypsey....hopefully he gets home early today! Stupid jobs always getting in the way!

Lan...did you test this morning????!!!!!

Mh I hope your test today comes up nice and clear today.

Drjo I still have my fingers crossed for you.

Gypsey I hope your man got home safe and you were able to get some action.

Afm, I tested this am at 11dpo and got a super faint line. It is barely there but it did come up in the time limit. I am not ready to call it yet but I am now hopeful for tomorrow's test.

I did not test this morning. My temp went down, but it's still pretty high for me so I don't really feel one way or the other about it. It's my highest temp at 12dpo yet. I love chart overlay.

I have all my fingers crossed for mh and Eclaire, though.

Let's get some BFPs in this thread!

Here is my test from this morning with the lighting tweaked. I took the pic about an hour later so I am not sure if I trust it.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly