%<3 Lots Of Love and BFPs <3 % February 2015 Testing Thread

Eclaire--I think today's is def darker than yesterday's. It's still so early, plenty of time for that line to get darker. But I understand not wanting to get too excited in case it's another chemical. Gotta take it one day at a time (even tho it's impossibly hard)!

Mh--Can't wait for the confirmation test today. You def have us all convinced it's a BFP!

Sis--So sorry that your confusion continues. Can the dr get you any solid answers about this?

August & drjo--sorry the witch got you. Boo.

OK, I think I'm ready to call this as a :bfp:. AF is not here yet, and I picked up a pink dye test at Walmart this morning. (Side note: Why didn't anyone TELL ME that pink tests were less than $1 each there? I've been paying $7-8 for 2 blue tests at Fred Meyer!)

My temps were back up this morning. They'd been low the past 2 days, but our heat was also malfunctioning on our sleeping level. I replaced the zone valve last night, so our bedroom was 5-7 degrees warmer.

I still can't quite believe it, which is why I kept testing. The line is faint, but I think it is definitely there. Yikes! Now how do I tell my husband??

Attachments

• 20150207_094216[1].jpg
    20150207_094216[1].jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 18
Mh congrats! I am so happy all of your doubts are gone. How did you tell him about your dd?

My husband criticized the ways I have told him in the past so now I am gonna try something different. I recently found the bandana I made for our dog that says big sister. I am either going to give it to my dd to give to him, or call him down to dinner one night and have her wear it like a bib and see if he notices. I can't wait to hear how you tell him.

:hi: would love to join! AF is due 2/17 but I'm sure to test early!

Ladies...I am freaking out! I spotted yesterday and haven't had any action since, even had fun with the hubs and still nothing. I woke up with real sore boobs and figured I'd waste a cheap equate test...faint positive but its blue dye and I don't trust them(accidentally bought it). So I brought out the big dog FRER and I definitely see a very slight line!!!! I know I'm not seeing things, DH can see them too. Maybe I'll have a darker FRER tomorrow?!

What do you think???

Attachments

• 2015-02-08 08.15.15.jpg
    2015-02-08 08.15.15.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 26
August I definitely see it on the blue dye, can't see much on the frer, but I know how hard it can be get a good pic. If you see it irl then trust what you see and congrats!

August, I can see the lines! Sweet! :happydance:

I am just hanging out 2 days PO here. :coffee: I am hoping some of this fertile myrtle baby dust will rub off on me :)

My test from this am is in the pic on bottom. 13dpo and slightly darker plus the pregnancy symptoms are starting so I will call it a bfp. Now to tell my hubby.

Attachments

• IMG_0712.jpg
    IMG_0712.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 12
Whoa, this is amazing! Congrats to August and Eclaire! Love to hear from the three BFPs what you did, if anything, that you think helped get you the grand prize!

For each of you: :cloud9::bfp::cloud9::bfp::cloud9::bfp:

AFM--Temp has dropped and started spotting this am. I'm likely out of the running, but I'll wait to call it until AF shows full force.

I'm not ready to say its a BFP yet. We will see what tomorrow brings. I will crack up if we catch the egg after a failed IUI and on the cycle I didn't temp!:haha:

Congratulations August and Eclair! I get so excited to hear everyone's BFP successes. Hopefully it rubs off on the rest of us!

Good luck Vonn, and hang in there! You are right not out until the big fat opera lady hits the high note ;)

Gypsy, we are close. I am DPO 3. I O'd a lot earlier this month, if I trust the new OPK strips I tried this month.

Baby dust to all!

Vonn it looks like your lp is on the shorter side. I started taking 800mg vitex per day back in September to help lengthen mine. It went from 9-11 days to 13 days last month. Also since my af was very light last month and I had low energy I started taking 1 Mega Food Blood Builder tablet each day. (This is what my midwife told me to take after my dd was born.) I really think the blood builder helped to increase my uterine lining allowing for implantation to take place. Best of luck with your next cycle.

Congrats ladies!!! Let me know when u want to call it August and I'll update!!

Wow!!!! Congrats to August, Eclaire and mh!!!! You have to report back with how you told your DHs!
FX'ed for you still, Vonn!
For me, I guess I'm out this month. My blood test results showed inconclusive results for chicken pox antibodies so now I have to get 2 shots for it! And it's not safe to TTC while I have that in my system. Awesome. Waiting is NOT what I want to do at this age!!

Wish that is awful. I am so sorry you have to wait.

Congrats to all the bfps.
Wish I had something similar last year-4 months out after mmr vaccine. Hugs.x

Congrats! I def see both lines!!

Congrats, August! I can see both lines. The FRER is light, but I think it is there!

I'm 8 dpo (I think) and had spotting today. Not expecting AF until the 12th. I have on occasion had several days of spotting before :af:, though, so I'm not holding my breath... However, I did have IB when I was pregnant dd for 2-3 days, and then it stopped and I got a positive test after that.

Tested again this morning, still very faint, maybe even lighter. This is what i get for testing yesterday! Grrrr!!! I'll give my fertility doctor a ring this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->