%<3 Lots Of Love and BFPs <3 % February 2015 Testing Thread

so exciting to see all of these 'almost theres'!!! FX'ed!!!

So super excited for you ladies! I would be running out and buying a digital test!

DH rolled in about 3am. After a super long exhausting day he was able to rise to the occasion. heehee :happydance: Hopefully we caught that egg :)

I will test again in the morning. Hopefully the cut would have increased enough by then to take away my doubts. Besides I am sure I will remain on edge until it is nice and clear. Don't want to deal with another loss.

Eclaire--fx fx! Can't wait to see tomorrow's result! :happydance:

Gypsey--your DH is amazing! Now that is commitment to TTC. :thumbup:

Just writing to wish you Feb gals the very best of luck. My first trimester symptoms are on their way out and I want to give them ALL TO YOU!!! <3 <3

:thumbup:

Jessiecat--Good to hear from you. I can't believe you are already out of the first tri. That has flown by! Feel free to hand your symptoms off to me. Right about now would be perrrrfect. :winkwink:

Congratulations on making it to the Honeymoon Trimester, Jess! Has it really been that long? :happydance:

I’m a little more hopeful today, though still not quite ready to call it. I think I need to pick up a pink test. I’m 16 dpo. This was taken less than 2 minutes after taking the test. 10 minutes later, the line is darker but still faint.

Attachments

• 20150206_105848[1].jpg
    20150206_105848[1].jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 12
  • 20150206_105947[1].jpg
    20150206_105947[1].jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 16
omg, mh - that's not faint at all!!

jessie! so glad you popped in!! Happy 2nd Tri!! Do you have a cute little bump yet? how bad did the symptoms of the first tri get?

Mh that looks pretty clear to me. I am hopeful for your next test to end all doubt.

Mh and Eclair - I see both of those! Yay!

Let's hope we get some more :bfp: this month!

Congrats to the bfps!

AF got me today at 16dpo. :(

Congrats MH!!!!! So exciting!!!!

AFM...started spotting this morning which pisses me off because DH will be home tomorrow after being gone for two weeks. Momma needed some lovin' :haha:

Sorry Drjo and August. Better luck and timing next month.

I tested again this am and it looks almost identical to my test yesterday. The very faint line did appear in the time limit. Not holding out too much hope since this is reminding me of my chemical. I won't even tell my husband until I have a strong test. The first pic is the test at 5 min. The second is the dried test (on the bottom) compared to yesterday's test (top).

Attachments

• IMG_0694.jpg
    IMG_0694.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 7
  • FullSizeRender-1.jpg
    FullSizeRender-1.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 11
Congrats MH FX Eclaire!!!

AFM I don't think I got AF I think it's spotting due to the cyst I'm so confused right now :shrug:

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"