• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

%<3 Lots Of Love and BFPs <3 % February 2015 Testing Thread

August I am hoping you doc can help you make sense of your tests. Try not to worry.

I was suppose to go in for blood draw in a few but I went to the bathroom and good ol AF is here. I just cancelled the appt and I'm waiting for the nurse to call me back. I'm wondering if we should get DH tested at the fertility dr (the first one was at the hospital) before we do another IUI. Obviously they are getting their job done since this is the 2nd time this has happened, it's just not implanting. I don't want to keep forking out money for an IUI if its not necessary.

ugh, August, I'm so sorry! Are you ok?
Did DH have an SA before starting IUI? it would make sense to maybe investigate into things a bit more before paying for another one, I agree.

Yes, my OB had a SA done and his motility was slow. She referred us to a fertility dr who suggested IUI but never did any follow up testing on DH. I know the hospital clinic isn't as specialized as the techs at the fertility dr. DH has been taking his vitamins like a good boy so maybe his swimmers have improved? idk...I guess we will see what the nurse says.

I'm sorry August. That is horrible. It sounds like having him tested again might be a good idea.

Spoke to the nurse ..

She said they do a SA each time they collect for an IUI. Last month his motility had improved from 20 to 40, which is still in the low range. She is going to talk with the Dr. and see if there's anything else we need to do. I guess the silver lining is if it's happened twice there is definitely a chance!

Congrats Mh ccl and Eclaie! Lovely to see some BFPs after a rubbish january xx

Sorry August. :sad1:

:witch: came for me today as well, 3 days early. I didn't even have time to test this cycle.

I am out, AF came last night. Almost made it to an 11 day LP since I got AF at 7:30 pm. I just can't seem to get that LP up to even 12 days, let alone 13 or 14. I'm trying to get my dr to change my thyroid meds--I really think that's the problem--but I am not sure she is open to it. Eclaire, thanks for mentioning vitex. I have wanted to try it, but I take thyroid hormone and have read it can interfere so I have stayed away.

August, sorry for your disappointment & frustrations.

So sorry Vonn!! :hugs: I take Armour Thyriod and I swear by my VITEX!! Love it!!

AF showed for me too, but it's the least of my concerns right now.

My grandpa and step-dad both passed away on Friday. My grandpa was expected, but my step-dad was not. This is too much.

Oh my goodness, Lan! I am so sorry to hear that. I will be thinking of you.:hugs:

FS wants me to come in Tomorrow to figure out what's going on!! :shrug:

Lan I am so sorry for your losses. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->