3 meals a day.....when?

penguin77

Pround mummy of 2 :-)
Reaction score
As the title really......how many weeks into weaning did you start giving 3 meals a day?

We've been weaning for 2 1/2 weeks and Jac is loving his food and we've been on 2 meals a day for over a week. I was thinking of introducing a 3 rd meal maybe next week .....3-4 weeks in. (i'm not overloading his with food either...he has approx 4-5 full teaspoons at each meal at the mo)
When did you start? Timing e.g. at 7 months wont really help as people start weaning at different times.

I'll be also curious to know if you introduced more meals early because you have a bigger baby and they seem to love and want more food.

In case i get told off Jac is still loving his milk too and has 4 x 8 oz bottles a day and drinks nearly all of them. So he's still having his quota of milk.

Thank you.

xxx

Josh is on two meals atm (3 weeks in) I kinda just knew when he needed a 2nd, he was demanding more milk at lunchtime so im hoping he does the same when he needs 3

We are just three weeks in.. and we are on 3 meals a day. Started with dinner for a week, then added lunch because she started waking again and wanting more food. Then this week added in a small breakfast too..

We have just started 3 meals a day and she is sleeping much better.

Theo has started having his 3rd meal now, just started yesterday, 3 weeks in xx

I've been weaning Emily for 2 weeks now and she is having 2 meals a day atm, approx 5 teaspoons each time. I tend to give her either breakfast or lunch with solids then solids at dinner.

I'm taking her to the HV to get weighed tomorrow so will be interesting to see if shes piling on the weight...

Leo is nearly 5 motnhs and is on 3 meals plus 2 desserts a day and has been since he was 4 months old!

He sleeps through the night now and is pretty content:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->