3 Mini Lalas and Various Inserts still available!

Mynx

Mum of 2 Gorgeous Girls!!
Reaction score
Hey all .. having another destash! Getting rid of ones that have sat in our nappy box for ages and need fresh new bums to love :)
All prices include postage but not fees, so please either cover fees, or gift.. thankies :D

ADDED 3rd April
Mini Lalas (this is killing me!!!! :hissy:)

All of these are in fabulous condition, aplix is still lovely and sticky on them and they all come with both inserts.
I'd like £12 each for these plz, will do slight discounts on bulk buys tho. Prices DO include postage but NOT PP fees :flower:

1 x Funky Fleur De Lis
1 x Candy Damask
1 x Petal

FLEECE LONGIES - LARGE
1 Stars and Music (?) theme
Again, bought preloved from Jetters, they've never really fitted well on Evie but they look adorable on and do work well :thumbup:
£7.50 each for these please :)

5 MICROFIBRE BOOSTER PADS - I cant remember for the life of me where these came from but they're great boosters/inserts and are very padded. I used these in our night nappies to create a faster absorbing layer :thumbup:
I'd like £1.50 each plz :)

1 BUMGENIUS INSERT (NO NEWBORN BOOSTER) - Somehow I've ended up with a BG insert, clueless as to how because I sold all mine with their inserts :shrug: £2 for this plz!

3 EBAY CHEAPIE MICROFIBRE INSERTS - Again, I dont know where these are from, they've been sat in the nappy box for yonks :haha: Good clean condition and great for boosting :) £1.50 each plz :)

As I said, prices all include postage (within the UK) but not fees! International postage is extra!

Will provide piccies on request :)

**Just added about international postage as it does cost more to send overseas! Should have added this earlier, sorry!**

Updated 11th April

Uploading some piccies as requested...

Pic 1 - PopIn Wetbag
Pic 2 - MF booster
Pic 3 - Wee Notion Flower Child Insert
Pic 4 - Butterfly Fleece Soaker
Pic 5 - Music Themed Fleece Longies - altho these are less musically themed than I remember!! Sorry about that, they're more starry than music :haha:

Attachments

• P3290120.jpg
    P3290120.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 1
  • P3290121.jpg
    P3290121.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 2
  • P3290123.jpg
    P3290123.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 4
  • P3290131.jpg
    P3290131.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 3
  • P3290133.jpg
    P3290133.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 9
I love the butterfly soaker, I know it says large, but not sure if it would fit my LO who's 17lbs... What do you think? I want to try one...

X x x

I can't resist, can I have the tutti frutti please x
(and all of the longies/most soakers you bought were brand new when I sold you them!) x

I can't resist, can I have the tutti frutti please x
(and all of the longies/most soakers you bought were brand new when I sold you them!) x

Hehe np, will pm you :) x

I love the butterfly soaker, I know it says large, but not sure if it would fit my LO who's 17lbs... What do you think? I want to try one...

X x x

Hi Hun, not sure if you missed my question :( :flower:

X x x

X x x

Hi Hun, not sure if you missed my question :( :flower:

X x x

Crap, sorry hun, I did see it :dohh: I forgot to reply!

There may be someone else interested in the soaker, that's why I put the piccies of it up :flower: If she doesnt want it then I'll let you know straight away hun :) x

I'd be interested in trying a stretchie or two if they become available, and the rainbow stripe fleece wrap

I'd be interested in trying a stretchie or two if they become available, and the rainbow stripe fleece wrap

The rest of the Stretchies are on hold I'm afraid, but you're welcome to the rainbow stripe fleece wrap.. you want one or all 3? x

:flower:How much for all of the Size 2 Tots Fleece Wraps and 2 easy fits (1 of each that are left) :flower:

The rest of the Stretchies are on hold I'm afraid, but you're welcome to the rainbow stripe fleece wrap.. you want one or all 3? x

Hey hun, you still want one of the rainbow wraps?

:flower:How much for all of the Size 2 Tots Fleece Wraps and 2 easy fits (1 of each that are left) :flower:

Pm'ing you hun :)

D'oh seems I cant pm you... your post count is too low!

Let's see, 2 easyfits at £12 and 4 wraps at £3 each ... I can do the lot for £32 instead of £36? That's with 4 wraps rather than 5 as Jenstar may be interested in one of them :flower:

You may need to get your post count up tho hun as I'd prefer to pm you with PP details etc rather than post them in the thread :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->