3 Mini Lalas and Various Inserts still available!

can i have a look at Flower Power please

I'd be interested in trying a stretchie or two if they become available, and the rainbow stripe fleece wrap

The rest of the Stretchies are on hold I'm afraid, but you're welcome to the rainbow stripe fleece wrap.. you want one or all 3? x

Hey hun, you still want one of the rainbow wraps?

Yes just one rainbow stripe fleece wrap, send me your pp please and I'll pay tonight.

i see your tuttifrutti v2 is on hold if it fall through give me a shout:)

Hiya, yes please can I take all the mushroom, flower power and 4 wraps. Would you prefer if I gave you my email address and you email me the pp address? I joined here a while back and just rediscovered the site hence the low posts!!

Hiya, yes please can I take all the mushroom, flower power and 4 wraps. Would you prefer if I gave you my email address and you email me the pp address? I joined here a while back and just rediscovered the site hence the low posts!!

Yes that would be fine hun..

So you wanted (just to clarify for my blonde head :haha:)
1 Magic Mushroom
1 Flower Power
4 Wraps

TOTS BOTS FLEECE WRAPS - SIZE 2 (LARGE)
3 Rainbow Stripes
1 Lilac and Spots
1 Red
They're all in very good condition, altho a little bobbly as fleece does go. They look great on too
I'd like £3 each for these please ALL PENDING

see they're pending, but if it falls through, me for all please! :flower:

yes that is correct but this is turning into a nightmare

I cannot post my email address until I have made 10 posts!!

TOTS BOTS FLEECE WRAPS - SIZE 2 (LARGE)
3 Rainbow Stripes
1 Lilac and Spots
1 Red
They're all in very good condition, altho a little bobbly as fleece does go. They look great on too
I'd like £3 each for these please ALL PENDING

see they're pending, but if it falls through, me for all please! :flower:

Okey doke hun :thumbup:

all paid...finally!!! :happydance:

better start chatting alot to bost my posts up....or buy loads more nappies :winkwink:

all paid...finally!!! :happydance:

better start chatting alot to bost my posts up....or buy loads more nappies :winkwink:

Yay! I'll get those posted out this afternoon, I'll be taking the other nappies/inserts etc that have sold to be posted too :thumbup:

Look forward to seeing you posting on the forums hun :)

Oh, just as a point of interest, there's a Fluffy Bum Chat thread in the Natural Parenting section if you wanted to talk fluff with other like minded mummies :hugs:

i do actually have my eye on those wetbags too but I cannot pay until tomorrow...do you still have them??? :blush:

i do actually have my eye on those wetbags too but I cannot pay until tomorrow...do you still have them??? :blush:

I sure do hun, I'll hold off posting your parcel till tomorrow then :)

If you could email me (same address) your postal address, I'll get it packaged up for you :thumbup:

Ok anyone who has bought nappies from me, I posted them off today :)

Just updating original post :) x

If you mean 3 layers as in they fold up into 3 then yes heh :)

Here's some pics of them to clarify...

Pic 1 - BBOS insert with booster (no "fluffy" top layer)
Pic 2 - BBOS insert - What I would say are the regular ones as all of my BBOS nappies had these in them except for one :)

Attachments

• P3290126.jpg
    P3290126.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 2
  • P3290127.jpg
    P3290127.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members