3 Mini Lalas and Various Inserts still available!

I don't have any pennies until Monday, is that ok? I spied your paypal while mooching through the thread :) So I can just transfer it over in the morning (baby permitting of course!)

Yup that's fine hun :) Just let me know when you've done it and pm me your addy and I'll get them sent out to you x

Do you still have the Kooky Kalaidoscope? How faded is it? :flower:

I do indeed hun :) It's not overly faded tbh, just a little round the leg elastics.. I'll try and get a pic up later on of it :) x

I do indeed hun :) It's not overly faded tbh, just a little round the leg elastics.. I'll try and get a pic up later on of it :) x

Excellent - can you pencil me down for it please? I dont have any pennies until Tuesday im afraid, is that ok? :flower:

Thanks hun, will try and get it sent out tomorra :) x

Bumping!!

Mini Lalas (May be selling a few more at some point too!)

All of these are in fabulous condition, aplix is still lovely and sticky on them and they all come with both inserts.
I'd like £12 each for these plz, will do slight discounts on bulk buys tho. Prices DO include postage but NOT PP fees

1 x Funky Fleur De Lis
1 x Candy Damask
1 x Petal

FLEECE LONGIES - LARGE
1 Stars and Music (?) theme
Again, bought preloved from Jetters, they've never really fitted well on Evie but they look adorable on and do work well
£7.50 each for these please

5 MICROFIBRE BOOSTER PADS - I cant remember for the life of me where these came from but they're great boosters/inserts and are very padded. I used these in our night nappies to create a faster absorbing layer
I'd like £1.50 each plz

1 BUMGENIUS INSERT (NO NEWBORN BOOSTER) - Somehow I've ended up with a BG insert, clueless as to how because I sold all mine with their inserts £2 for this plz!

3 EBAY CHEAPIE MICROFIBRE INSERTS - Again, I dont know where these are from, they've been sat in the nappy box for yonks Good clean condition and great for boosting £1.50 each plz

As I said, prices all include postage (within the UK) but not fees! International postage is extra!

Will provide piccies on request

**Just added about international postage as it does cost more to send overseas!**

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->