• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

30 Day Shred DAY 30 LEVEL 3 26th Apr! 17 shredders!

^WSS :rofl:

I'll be doing level 2 once I get the kids fed and put to bed. Hopefully DH will keep himself busy so I don't have to embarrass myself in front of anyone!

Day 3 of level 2 day 12 of 30 day shred done!!

-.-'

It is getting easier but man level 2 kills my shoulders!!!! Anyone else finding squats easier but arms killing?? Well at least getting stronger arms will help with push ups and carrying a soon to be chunky baby around :laugh:

That's a good way to think about it. :)

My boobs aren't very well, still. :( Mastitis - again! Got some antibiotics from the doc this morning.

Day 8 done.

Hope the antibiotics help mrsswaffer.

Right ladies, I'm rubbish, I'm annoyed I jumped off the wagon! I'm doing it first thing in the morning!!! Level 2. Xx

Right ladies, I'm rubbish, I'm annoyed I jumped off the wagon! I'm doing it first thing in the morning!!! Level 2. Xx

Me too. I may have eaten crap up until today but I'm just gona go with it and start level 2 tomorrow!! Xx

MRs I am so sorry for you, I know how you feel *hug* :( :hugs: I hope you feel better soon! don't let it get to you, everything passes!

Guys don't worry about falling off the wagon! Like they say, its better than no exercise! You're doing great! we all are!

Day one, level 2. done!

The last set of chair squats burned my arms like crazy! My 3-year-old is an apparent plank prodigy... She loved doing them with me! :rofl:

DVD was ordered two nights ago but should be here today or tomorrow.
Went to body pump last night!

Just done level 2! Was hard but good to do something different. It gets quite boring doing the same thing over and over! Xx

Boobies are healing, and I've been using nipple shields for a day. We got a referral to the paediatric consultant to assess for a posterior tongue tie, so we'll have to see how that goes and come up with a plan after that.

I'm also on antibiotics for mastitis. I felt rotten yesterday.

Glad your on the mend mrs.

Day one of level two done this morn. My three year old is walking around saying 'hit it' ha ha. I like level two :) x

Go girls!

we had phoebe's tt sniped at 2 weeks. Hope they can help x

Are there any crunches in level 2? Even though I love the crunches I have really hurt my neck and think it might be from doing them. If there are less in level 2 then I might jump to that.

choc if your neck hurts you are not doing them right! Your neck shouldnt hurt sweety, when you crunch try putting the stress on your tummy more.. dont lift your weight with your neck! I did that at the start and it killed my neck but something she said just got me doing it right and it fixed that!

In level 2 there are crunches yes :( sorry sweety but try my tip see if it helps! let your tummy lift you up and keep looking at the ceiling!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->