• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

30 Day Shred DAY 30 LEVEL 3 26th Apr! 17 shredders!

Day 3 for me today!
I had dinner after the shred last night and feel so much better for it.
My calves really hurt today but think the pain is slowly easing
xxx

Day 7 done for me just now! Wow I am seeing an improvement in my indurance like she said! I am so happy!!

Gogo girls we can do this!! I am going to weigh myself today :o
I will measure myself too! And I will post the results here tonight! :)

(PS: I measured myself because like we said since we are building muscles we might not see a huge loss in weight per se

Ooh keep us posted!

Keese, I feel awful but good that I'm doing something
just been food shopping and I've got healthy food.

I've weighed myself and I've lost 4lb ( but I did put 4lb on) so I'm back down to 9s 6lb and I want to be 8s 7lb.

Going to do it in about Half hour and eat lunch x

I haven't lost any weight yet (but I've been eating crap so actually expected a gain). However I'm noticing body changes. My bums looking much more shapely and smoother!! Xx

So instead of starting today I ate all my Easter chocolate instead. Pretty full of self loathing at the min. Really need to get back on track , not only for my body but my mind . DH is off work for a few days si I have no excuse not to start. We're also going to go food Shopping tomorrow and get healthy stuff .

Feeling pretty rubbish about myself right now :( tomorrow is a new day :(

Hey don't feel down hun, like you say tomorrow is a new day! And now there is no chocolate left to tempt you! Have a look on the myfitnesspal website forums, i find they motivate me! Look in success stories at the 30ds results.
Good luck!

Well done everyone. :thumbup: I've just changed the topic to day 8, because you girls have done over a week now. :happydance:

I'm glad you're seeing results. I do wish I could join you, but my boobs have given me the week from hell, so I'm best off out of it!

I'm going to get DH to show me my before photos to see if there is a difference? I doubt it though x

Day 4 done! Its getting easier but i hurt my arm. Gutted. I get like trapped nerves in my upper arm and it suddenly just went and now I can't lift my arm up. Hope it's ok for tomorrow.

Day 5 done! Half way through level 1!

Farida, did you weigh and measure?

I'm going to get DH to show me my before photos to see if there is a difference? I doubt it though x

Did you check your photos. I took more today and I Can def see a small difference xx

I can't see any difference yet.

No I didn't have chance. Still got to do my day 8 x

When are ypu starting agsin bec? I have had to stop as can't keep up with it during half term. Starting on the 15when I get some peace lol x

I'm the opposite, i am managing to do it daily during the easter hols but when I go back to work on 15th I am scared I won't be able to fit it in and keep up.

Im walking the kids to park ir village each day which is 4mile walk. Yesterday I done 6miles and just not finding energy for shred! X

Hey ladies! day 8 done!! dunno why it says day 9 :o Thats tomorrow for me!!

I have weighed.. lost half a kilo thats 1 pound wooooohoooo done some measurements too and lost 2 cms around the waist! and I feel more toned and happy!

When are ypu starting agsin bec? I have had to stop as can't keep up with it during half term. Starting on the 15when I get some peace lol x

Hi hun. I'm going to give it a while, so my boobs can fully recover! I've had a terrible week of it with Harry's shallow latch/cracked/bleeding nipples. We've gone back to basics with breastfeeding lessons. I think I'm teaching him well though, because I get no pain feeding now. Just waiting for the cracks to get better. Any jumping might make the mastitis come back and cause friction for my poor, raw nips!

Hey ladies! day 8 done!! dunno why it says day 9 :o Thats tomorrow for me!!

I have weighed.. lost half a kilo thats 1 pound wooooohoooo done some measurements too and lost 2 cms around the waist! and I feel more toned and happy!

Yesterday (Thursday) was day 8, because last Thursday was day 1. :)

Thats great Farida well done!
Hope things get better for you soon mrsswaffer

Hope your ok! Think my bodys gone into shock with excersize lol cold and sore throat :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->