• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

30 Day Shred DAY 30 LEVEL 3 26th Apr! 17 shredders!

I know I'm way behind you guys, but is it okay if I write my progress in here?

I just finished day two of level one. I surprisingly feel much better after today's workout then yesterday's. Yesterday I just laid on the floor for ages after, lol but I'm actually up doing things after today's. I do however regret ever getting a house with stairs!! I'm fine going up the stairs but the moment I start going down my legs get all wobbly and I feel like they're going to collapse on me. Makes me nervous when I'm holding my daughter. :/

I guess I could write my weight/goal weight while I'm here.
I am 157lbs right now and looking to lose about 8-10lbs doing the 30ds. All in all though, I want to get back to my prepregnancy weight or lower. So need to lose 25lbs. I was 132lbs pre pregnancy and weighed 170lbs the day I went into labor. So yeah I've only lost 13 lbs. :dohh: I actually lost twenty right after I gave birth but gained 7lbs back. :dohh:

I really need to write down my inches too!

I mainly want to lose some inches off my thighs. I've always been small in the middle but my thighs and butt have always been so much bigger than I wanted them to be!

Level 2 Day 3 done :D I'm so sore! Does anyone else have a problem with their wrists during all of those plank moves?

Yeh I find it quite painful. Do you have an exercise mat, I find it less painful if I rest my hands on that whilst doing it rather than the hard floor.

That's a great idea. I'll pick up a mat today! I have an old one, but my girls have turned it into a "bowling alley" :haha:

Welcome, Jessica!

Level 2 Day 3 done :D I'm so sore! Does anyone else have a problem with their wrists during all of those plank moves?

Yeh I find it quite painful. Do you have an exercise mat, I find it less painful if I rest my hands on that whilst doing it rather than the hard floor.

That's a great idea. I'll pick up a mat today! I have an old one, but my girls have turned it into a "bowling alley" :haha:

Welcome, Jessica!

Haha my eldest was using mine as a runway earlier :/

Hey ladies!
I have just spent ages reading through this whole thread, whilst staring at my 30DS DVD out of the corner of my eye....so I am going to make a commitment to do it! So thanks for that bit of persuasion!

I have been doing Slimming World and have lost 10lb, and have got 7lb left to get me to my goal of 136lb. I know I can do it on the diet. But I am all wobbly and hate looking at myself in the mirror. With my wedding coming up in October and Hen do's etc coming up even sooner, I really need to do it.

So my measurements are Bust -35"
Natural waist - 29"
Around belly button - 35.5"
Hips/bum (around the widest bit) - 40"
Thigh - 22.5"

I will be starting Monday and will post before pics then too!

OKAY! I'm finally starting again after dealing with a sick me and a sick baby!

So I'm 15 days behind. I did day 1 yesterday!

:(

On the bright side, my husband gave me the ok to go buy some new clothes after the 30 days! (He wanted me to do it now as I keep complaining that I have nothing to wear and especially nothing nursing friendly, but I am giving myself this 30 days first!)

I've lost my mojo! I really need to get it back, i always do this!

Me too, lol... I gardened for 2 hours yesterday and all of the squats up and down made me really sore! I'm having trouble getting motivated. It's only 11:30 am here, so hopefully by the end of the day I'll snap out of it! It doesn't help that LO was up all night last night :wacko:

Aw, girlies. Jump back on that wagon. <3

Think were all secretly waiting for you haha

<3 <3

The good news is my boobs are a lot better! I'm on antibiotics for mastitis, because it came back AGAIN last weekend. I'm not sure when I'll be able to do the 30DS though. I think it's too vigorous for me right now. I'll probably start a good yoga or pilates fitness DVD before progressing to where you girls are. :)

I finally started 30 day shred today and I have to say I felt so good after doing it! Hopefully I'm able to stick with it like you ladies. Good luck everybody!

7pm and I haven't done it yet! Shame on me!!! I have to bathe the kids and get them to bed, and perhaps then I'll have time... Argh.

I'm starting level 2 again tomoz!! I will be slim again!!! And I was going to do sw but ww is what I did before and it worked. So here goes ladies xxx

I did day 7 of level 2 last night! The only place I see a dramatic difference is my arms. I have really broad shoulders, and tend to build arm muscle fast. If only the rest of my body got the memo! My waist just won't budge.

Heya Midnight! Good to see you :D

How is everyone doing?

Finished day 4 (level 1) today! For some reason today was really hard. I was unmotivated and really tired!!

Hey ladies after being in Holland for the weekend I feel like I was forced off the wagon but started Level 2 today again so what shall I do? Shall I count it as day 4 ? or should I count it as day 1 all over again? not sure what is the right thing to do?

I think I Want to count it as day 4 since day 1 I couldnt do half the workout and stopped but today I did the full workout and my body was still hurting from before the weekend? right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->