• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

30 Day Shred DAY 30 LEVEL 3 26th Apr! 17 shredders!

Right!! haha makes sense now! I didn't count Thursday haha :doh:

So erm I forgot to say that I started level 2 today... for those of you who havent started level 2 yet... don't be shocked if you suddenly feel like you havent been exercising the last 2 weeks haha I was like DEAD and stopped at the last cardios... whoa guys .... but level 1 was getting easy and I expect this level to get easy too... now I remember how I felt starting this and now you really notice the difference!!!

Keep at it guys.. feels good to feel it! :)

**o
*o*
o**
GO!

I got half way through and my knees were hurting, so I decided to stop and do it Tomoz.
I think I will start level 2 on monday. I still struggle with a certain point in the level one.

Farida, did you weigh yourself??

I looked at my befores and I think there is a slight difference?

I also would love to lose the extra by 27th, but I think the 12lb I need to go is wishful x

I got half way through and my knees were hurting, so I decided to stop and do it Tomoz.
I think I will start level 2 on monday. I still struggle with a certain point in the level one.

Farida, did you weigh yourself??

I looked at my befores and I think there is a slight difference?

I also would love to lose the extra by 27th, but I think the 12lb I need to go is wishful x

Nothing is impossible!!

yes I did I lost 1 lb!! hehe

DD has her 5th birthday party today!! I'll try to do Day 1 Level 2 later, but I may be completely exhausted! Chasing 8 5-year-old around a bowling alley is a workout in itself :haha:

I done a night shift last night so I'm exhausted but I'm going to do workout 2 in the morning, eeeek. And I'm defo going to eat more healthy.

Well done on the lb loss.

Come on ladies, all in the together, we will feel like yummy mummys xx

Hey girls.. Was ordering mine off amazon and it says its like 5 pound? Hope it's the right one :s that's a bargain!!!

Yep that sounds about right!

I've been too bad with food. So I'm definitely keeping at level 1, definitely eating properly as I can't keep pigging out and either do a week or a full ten days of level 1 again. I just feel like is be cheating if I went onto level 2 now when I've eaten soooooooo bad xx

Right I've ordered it and I am stocking to it. Remind me of this girls!

Go for it, Nix!

Day 11 today, ladies. The start of level 2, if you haven't already switched. :)

I'm doing mine later :) not bothering to wash my till later ad I heard you sweat! So I look like a grease ball. Xx

The cardio is fine for me now but my arms are still so weak that I struggle with press ups and all the arm movements that have weights. Looking forward to level 2!
How are you doing now with the bf and stuff?

The cardio is fine for me now but my arms are still so weak that I struggle with press ups and all the arm movements that have weights. Looking forward to level 2!

Just to pre-warn you but level 2 is harder on the arms/shoulders because of the amount of planks. However, even after 10 days of level 1 I struggled doing a pushup, but after level 2 I could bash out a whole load of them no bother. Good luck! xx

Just to pre-warn you but level 2 is harder on the arms/shoulders because of the amount of planks. However, even after 10 days of level 1 I struggled doing a pushup, but after level 2 I could bash out a whole load of them no bother. Good luck! xx

Thanks for the warning! Hope i build up strength in them eventually. I actually quite like planks. I can do about 30 seconds! Its the lifting the arms with the weights I hate. Are there more pushups in level 2? How long are the planks?

Thanks for the warning! Hope i build up strength in them eventually. I actually quite like planks. I can do about 30 seconds! Its the lifting the arms with the weights I hate. Are there more pushups in level 2? How long are the planks?

It's not just stationary planks unfortunately - there are a variety of different moves incorporating planks such as plank jacks and jumps. The push-ups are walking push-ups from standing, just wait till level 3 when it's travelling push-ups! I'm starting ripped in 30 tomorrow and so not looking forward to it :-( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->