30 Day Shred DAY 30 LEVEL 3 26th Apr! 17 shredders!

I should also add that I'm eating a calorie controlled diet so my results aren't just down to 30DS. I also do a couple of zumba sessions a week, particularly on days that I want to have a bit of a treat (or days when I'm needing an endorphin pick me up) xx

This thread has inspired me to order the DVD and join in too! Looking forward to getting started :)

Hi Ladies, mind if I join? :flower:

My LO is quite a bit older, but I'm trying to lose at least 10 pounds by the beginning of June for a special occasion. I ordered the 30 Day Shred awhile ago and tried it, but didn't end up keeping up with it. Maybe being in a group with ladies doing it with me will keep me on track :)

When I was reading about the 30 Day Shred I found this chart (not mine!) that I thought might come in handy too :) I'll be using it for sure!

https://i46.tinypic.com/2qsa2qb.jpg

Cmarie that chart looks good defiantly want to track inch loss too. :thumbup:

Welcome ladies! That makes 7 of us starting on Thursday. Let's do this. :)

That chart looks really good! I'll be printing it off when I'm on a computer. :D

Can I join too? I completed the 30ds in January and lost 4lbs but didn't take measurements, I definitely will this time. Also, make sure you take photos. The difference is super motivating :)

Welcome ladies xxx

My DVD should have come Saturday but I noticed I put the wrong postcode- I put my mums one down and I moved out nine years ago!! Ha ha, I put the correct address though, so assuming it's not here coz of the snow??

Never though I'd be looking forward to exercise!! X

It's arrived :) and my husband is still taking the p!!! Grrr

Think i might order DVD as getting on YouTube via tele is a gaff. Going to do cycling too and running :)

I totally want to do this, before I was pregnant I was 125 lbs roughly(I can't remember the exact weight) and a year later after having Kaycie, I'm 152lb( i ended up 177lb before I had her). Ugh! I just don't have time to go to the gym, either. Where I live, the closet gym is roughly 20 minutes away so it's really to have 40 minute driving time for an hour workout. I just ordered this! I'm excited! If I can get down to 135 I'll be tickled!

Too excited! Not! I've already taken befores - been lookin at other before and afters and hope I see results like that! I'm up for sharing them. Remember to take them at day 10
And 20 too!

I wont be weighing myself but I will measure. I wont weigh because from experience I put on weight when toning as muscle weighs more. I put on 7lbs when marathon training but I was actually at my fittest ever! So no weighing from me but will measure when get chance (hopefully tomorrow) I am currently only walking 2-4miles 3 times a week but I hope to be back to up 20miles minimum a week when the weather improves ;)

Not going to watch diet either- REALLY should but I dont have time atm and have to just grab food as and when. x

Too excited! Not! I've already taken befores - been lookin at other before and afters and hope I see results like that! I'm up for sharing them. Remember to take them at day 10
And 20 too!

some of the results I have seen are amazing!

I'm not watching what I eat either. Just eating whatever I want - when Harry was born, the midwife told me chocolate is good for breastfeeding. :thumbup: So I'm hanging on to that!

I weighed myself today, and the breastfeeding and walking are doing their job! I'm now 9st 6lbs, so I only have 6lbs to go. :D Maybe more if I can do it, but pre-pregnancy, it seemed I would plateau at 9st.

Im back in my old clothes but I know my shape has has changed pp (hips and thighs! !)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->