30 Day Shred DAY 30 LEVEL 3 26th Apr! 17 shredders!

*gulp* I have been avoiding what I really look like I think, its not THAT bad considering I have just had a baby and also my third but I definitely look better with clothes on! Oh well this is the start of a new body :D

I've done mine :) af made me fatter last weeks I'm 12.1 today. Lowest since birth :) want to crack in to the 11's! Going to try and buy in hmv today :)

Good lass! :p What target weight loss shall I put on the front page for you, Nix?

I need to use the scales at my mums place so I will update later. Dread what I weigh now!

Do you reckon a stone is possible to lose in a month whilst exercising? In my first 4 weeks of slimming world I lost my stone. Went from 14 stone 3 to 13.3!! I'm now 12 stone 13 :)

However since I've started the gym my weight loss has slowed drastically. So if I do this do you think setting a stone goal is doable??

I'd say it's ambitious to do that healthily, hun. Maybe half a stone (7lbs) is a bit more realistic - two or three pounds a week. :)

Hi ladies I'm looking forward to starting but will be a week behind as not 6 weeks yet! I have been on ww to make a start on weight loss and so far so good. Will take some pics later I feel hideous but all in the name of a beach bod:haha:

I'd like to start it next week when I'm 6 weeks pp. not sure how much I have to lose (don't find it helpful knowing his much I weigh !)

At a guess half a stone (ish)

The main aim Is to get fit again and fit in my old clothes again :)

I'd say it's ambitious to do that healthily, hun. Maybe half a stone (7lbs) is a bit more realistic - two or three pounds a week. :)

Yeh I suppose. I just want it gone lol. Got 2 stone 13 to lose to get back to ten stone and a happy size 10!! X

I agree Beth, half a stone if you do it correctly? A stone maybe too much? I have just under a stone and I'm out at the end of April- would love to lose it all but I think it's wishful thinking.

Ladies are you posting photos on here? X

Not sure jem?

I would like to lose 10lbs to be my best weight but not sure adding muscle will make me stay same?
I am not going to diet as don't have time atm but after the shred I hope to maintain x

Are you all planning on doing it at a set time (morning/night) or just when you can??

Ill def do before and after pics when the 30 days are up. Xx

When are those with more than one doing it? Jude isn't the issue my 2 yr old is! If I do it when she is awake she says "don't like it anymore"! Might do it when she's eating lunch. But she doesn't last 25 mins in high chair!

And I just had a KFC! Put me down for 11st. That's 1 stone :)

Ughh my kids have twi weeks off too. That will balls up my plans lol will def be morning/lunchtime for me x

My eldest (3) will join in haha. And Rory will sit watching me xx

I took my photos! Coming up....

EDIT - I just realised I took my photos while wearing black covering up my skin. Never mind; I guess you can sort of see the silhouette! :wacko:

Attachments

• day1a.jpg
    day1a.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 12
  • day1b.jpg
    day1b.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 14
Well done mrs, if I knew how to put photos on the comp I would! Lol
I've no idea when? Maybe when the kids are in bed? Shaun can disappear upstairs with Ruby.

I've had a snickers ice creak to help soothe my sore throat, ha ha, but then I had a choc sponge slice. At the end of the day, I would normally eat that rubbish tbh! I just have wobbly bits that have to go.
Will let you know when I've done it, eeeek x

I'm going to do it whenever I get the chance! If Harry's down for a good sleep in the day, I'll be able to do the DVD and have a nice shower. :)

EEP!! May I join? I started the Shred yesterday (March 28th) and didn't even know this section was on BnB! It's nice to see some familiar names from 2nd and 3rd tri boards :)

I have about 15 pounds to lose to get back to pre-pregnancy weight, but I'd like to lose 20... All of my weight is around my belly, unfortunately, and I'm hoping the shred helps! Luckily DH has been super supportive and takes the kids while I do the dvd. So far, so good!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->