30 Day Shred DAY 30 LEVEL 3 26th Apr! 17 shredders!

Yeah! Are you going to post your halfway stats warby? :)

Yeah! Are you going to post your halfway stats warby? :)

No, I am going to wait until the end. I know that I am a work in progress. But if, say, my hip measurements were exactly the same as they were at the beginning, I would find that discouraging and would find it hard to continue.

I CAN say that after doing the shred for about a week, I was able to put my engagement and wedding rings back on!:happydance:

Is everyone losing inches but not lbs? My waist is shrinking but the scales wont budge arghhhhh...

Is everyone losing inches but not lbs? My waist is shrinking but the scales wont budge arghhhhh...

I haven't lost any weight yet, but my pants fit much better! I decided not to weigh myself anymore and just go by my clothes and the mirror. Otherwise I know I'll just get myself depressed, even though muscle weighs more than fat!!

[/QUOTE] I haven't lost any weight yet, but my pants fit much better! I decided not to weigh myself anymore and just go by my clothes and the mirror. Otherwise I know I'll just get myself depressed, even though muscle weighs more than fat!![/QUOTE]

That's great news sevenofnine - I try not to weigh myself but going by inches now as well.

I love 30 Day Shred! It's such a nice, short workout that you can fit in more easily with hectic schedules...and it kicks your butt! My husband and I have been doing it for years off and on. We usually do it as a precursor to Insanity or mix it in with biking :)

Anyway, may I join in? We just recently started up again, we had been doing Insanity before I fell pregnant. I couldn't do anything first tri with morning sickness and second tri we both got colds so often that every time we'd start 30DS up we'd have to stop because of illness :dohh:

We are currently on Day 5 (Level 1). We plan on switching to Level 2 this Friday :D I am modifying pretty much every exercise to be more pregnancy-friendly but I still feel the workout and it is helping me so much with aches/pains. We supplement the workout with walking, that really helps with soreness.

I won't be able to post any weight loss pics in the immediate future for obvious reasons :haha: but I love seeing everyone else's hard work paying off! Congratulations to all of you :happydance:

Hi hun! Well done for doing the 30DS while pregnant!! I spent my pregnancy sleeping and eating chocolate. :D Good luck!

I just did day 15. Halfway done!!! Woot!

Just....finished.....day.........17.................... *passes out*

I am about to do my work out for the day. I'm really not feeling it today, but I already plumbed it into mfp, so I guess I have to do it now!!

Welcome breadsticks! I love your username! :) kudos to you for doing this while preggo, I bet labour will be soooo easy for you! ;)

I just done level 1, day 4 and had a break yesterday as my period decided to come :blush:

20 mins fly by so quickly for me now, im also starting to feel alot stonger picking up my oldest daughter without struggling and pushing a double pram every day probably adds to my strength too lol.

I look forward to it everyday but by the end of it, im cursing as I BLOODY HATE HATE HATE side lunges and jumping jacks... damn you Jillian :dohh: lol

Hi Ladies,
Well I am ashamed of myself. I got to Day 10 and did my measurements and was so disheartened I stopped and I haven't done it since..... :(

Also because I am doing Slimming World, I go to group with my mum on a Monday and I haven't lost any weight the last 2 weeks!! Eventhough I have been really good on the diet. And I know muscle weighs more than fat. But I need to get to my goal weight! So that I don't have to pay anymore. I've only got 4lb to go!!!

But I did take some pics today and compared to my Day 1 pics, I can really see some slight changes. So I have decided to drop this 4lb first and then I am going to start from scratch with the 30DS. So fingers crossed I can get my goal on the scales on Monday!

Well done everyone I am following all your progress! x

Hi Ladies,
Well I am ashamed of myself. I got to Day 10 and did my measurements and was so disheartened I stopped and I haven't done it since..... :(

That's why I didn't weigh or measure myself this time around! I did it a couple years ago, and got to Day 10, like you, and then stopped because I was disheartened as well!

This time I don't even have a scale in the house so I am none the wiser! Now if I get to Day 30 and don't see any results yet, then I will just be mad!!!

:hugs:

I'm sure you can SEE a difference, did you do before pics?

Sausages, thank you! I certainly hope you are right :haha:

To make you ladies feel better about measurements...I used to Irish dance which is a very intense cardio workout, as well as muscular from the abs down. When I first started dancing I seemed to get bigger because I started developing bulging thigh/calf muscles. Even my stomach pushed out more with my abs becoming more pronounced. It took a while for me to notice a slimming down, but when it happened I looked amazing! I was in late high school at the time too, I had a higher metabolism then and it still took time and had that initial increase in weight/size. So no worries, you keep working hard and you WILL get the results you want! :D

Hi Ladies,

That's why I didn't weigh or measure myself this time around! I did it a couple years ago, and got to Day 10, like you, and then stopped because I was disheartened as well!

This time I don't even have a scale in the house so I am none the wiser! Now if I get to Day 30 and don't see any results yet, then I will just be mad!!!

:hugs:

I'm sure you can SEE a difference, did you do before pics?

Yes i did do before pics, so I can see the different, if only a little bit!

Well done you! That's willpower right there! lol

I will get back on it when I loose this last 4lb!

Sausages, thank you! I certainly hope you are right :haha:

To make you ladies feel better about measurements...I used to Irish dance which is a very intense cardio workout, as well as muscular from the abs down. When I first started dancing I seemed to get bigger because I started developing bulging thigh/calf muscles. Even my stomach pushed out more with my abs becoming more pronounced. It took a while for me to notice a slimming down, but when it happened I looked amazing! I was in late high school at the time too, I had a higher metabolism then and it still took time and had that initial increase in weight/size. So no worries, you keep working hard and you WILL get the results you want! :D

Thank you for this as the scales don't budge but I heard jillian saying your burning fat and building your muscles which I know muscle weighs more but I made a vow to not weigh or measure myself for another month as it gets me down

I'm finished!! Weight and measurements to come after a shower :D

I did day 18 (day 8 of Level 2) today!!

Although instead of staying asleep, Annika woke up after the first circuit so then I had to resettle her and do the rest after, so it was kind of broken up. I don't know if this ruins things, but I wasn't too keen on just starting over!! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->