30 Day Shred DAY 30 LEVEL 3 26th Apr! 17 shredders!

Here we go!! The results aren't as great as I'd hoped, because I took some days off and really slacked this last week. Anyhow, it's a great start!

For reference, I'm 5'8", so inches lost don't really show up so much on my big frame!

Before After

Weight
152 ----- 144 -8 pounds!

Arm
11 ----- 10 -1 inch

Chest
38.5 ----- 38 -.5 (thank you, breastfeeding! :dohh:)

Waist
33 ------ 29.5 -3.5 inches!!

Hips
39.5 ----- 37.5 -2 inches

Thigh
21.5 ----- 20.5 -1 inch

Hopefully I can keep going to my goal weight :D The pics aren't fantastic (weird shadow in the wall) but it gives you an idea.

Attachments

• 3-27-13 before3 (Small).jpg
    3-27-13 before3 (Small).jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC_0012a (Small).jpg
    DSC_0012a (Small).jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 3-27-13 before2a (Small).jpg
    3-27-13 before2a (Small).jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC_0008a (Small).jpg
    DSC_0008a (Small).jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 9
Wouldn't all fit on one!! Here are the last 3

Attachments

• 3-27-13  before pica (Small).jpg
    3-27-13 before pica (Small).jpg
    24 KB · Views: 7
  • DSC_0003a (Small).jpg
    DSC_0003a (Small).jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 6
  • DSC_0005a (Small).jpg
    DSC_0005a (Small).jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 4
Here we go!! The results aren't as great as I'd hoped, because I took some days off and really slacked this last week.

Are you kidding???

Those are fantastic results! I kept going back and forth with the pictures to see you shrink!

:flower:

Oooh congratulations and well done! You look absolutely fab! A proper yummy mummy!

Wow! Those results are so clear! Massive well done to you wamommy!!!! :)

I start level 3 tomorrow, so not looking forward to that! Level two is still rock hard for me!

My AF is due tomorrow and when I did my measurements today I've actually gained almost an inch back in my waist since last week. Do you think it could just be water retention?

I am taking a break today to make the house spotless for some friends to come over! My sassy girl will only nap by herself for about 1 hour every day no matter what I try, so that is going to be cleaning time today!

Day 19 will be tomorrow!!!

:dance:

Almost to LEVEL 3!!!

Sausages, it is probably bloat! I can't get my wedding ring off or button my pants the couple of days before af :blush:

Sevenofnine, good luck with the cleaning!

Sausages, I always bloat up around AF...I usually avoided weigh-ins and taking measurements around that time. It was very common for me to gain a good five pounds or so! :dohh:

Have a nice time with your company, Seven!

Day 7 for us today, tomorrow will be level 2 :)

Ya Wamommy! That is sure inspiration to keep going!

Im moving onto level 2 tomorrow after completing level 1 day 5... am i bad? :dohh: DH said he can see an improvement in my fitness and i dont really break into a sweat anymore and its starting to bore me too :dohh:

p.s Warmommy you look fab!!!! a real inspiration to keep me pushing through with the exercising

Im moving onto level 2 tomorrow after completing level 1 day 5... am i bad? :dohh: DH said he can see an improvement in my fitness and i dont really break into a sweat anymore and its starting to bore me too :dohh:

p.s Warmommy you look fab!!!! a real inspiration to keep me pushing through with the exercising

If you aren't feeling challenged anymore I'd definitely move up! Good luck tomorrow, my husband and I are also starting level 2...excited! :)

Woah! Level 3 is a bitch!!

Uh-oh.... I start it on Sunday... :growlmad:

Please tell me there are no more pendulum lunges... :haha:

Since I skipped yesterday while company was over, today was day 19!! One more day of level 2!!!

:wohoo:

Is anyone else doing Ripped in 30 or another of her videos after this one? I bought it and am going to start right after I'm finished.

Since I skipped yesterday while company was over, today was day 19!! One more day of level 2!!!

Is anyone else doing Ripped in 30 or another of her videos after this one? I bought it and am going to start right after I'm finished.

Tomorrow is my last day of week 3 of RI30 and wowsers, it's tough. I think it's supposed to be a follow on to 30DS so it builds on everything you have learnt. There are pendulum lunges (only you can't put your leg down in between and have to stabilise yourself!). But true to her style Jillian Michaels gets results and I feel much fitter and toned than I did before it (although I'm doing additional stuff). After this I'm gonna do 6 week 6 pack xx

Tomorrow is my last day of week 3 of RI30 and wowsers, it's tough. I think it's supposed to be a follow on to 30DS so it builds on everything you have learnt. There are pendulum lunges (only you can't put your leg down in between and have to stabilise yourself!). But true to her style Jillian Michaels gets results and I feel much fitter and toned than I did before it (although I'm doing additional stuff). After this I'm gonna do 6 week 6 pack xx

Oh, there's more pendulum lunges? Then nevermind, I'm not going to do it.

:haha:

I don't know why... I just hate lunges! BUT I AM GOING TO PUSH THROUGH IT! I want to get rid of my big ole' tummy! Or just some of it, at least! :winkwink:

I might do ripped in 30 afterwards.

Today (day 18) I was doing the oblique twists and heard this flapping sound. I realized it was my stomach pooch hitting my lower abs. Lovely! But motivation to keep going.

Today (day 18) I was doing the oblique twists and heard this flapping sound. I realized it was my stomach pooch hitting my lower abs. Lovely! But motivation to keep going.

OMG!! I almost spat out my water!! I have heard that same noise!!! It is lovely indeed! Lol!

OMG!! I almost spat out my water!! I have heard that same noise!!! It is lovely indeed! Lol!

Its my bum cheeks slapping on my thighs when I run up the stairs in just my dressing gown haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->