30 Something and Expecting

Yeah, I only get to sniff them only at those times, but they're still icky. Ok, with my funky nose and all, I actually smell them on Markus, too, when they're really wet and I get close to his crotch.

hmmm..... we already had my SS with us all the time so when I had my first we already had 2 and Ive had my SS since he was 3.5 I tell you he has been the toughest to bring up than the others if we can do that this is simple I hope! lol....... It was easy with Cody and my SS but you are only really looking after one NB since the age gap is so big (7 years). Josh used to play with him alot when younger but hes not v interested any more and with Olivia Cody gets frustrated as he cant really play with her much yet as shes only 7 months and have to be v careful not to leave them together for even a min and the problem with that is when his dad is at home and I still leave the room cody has the habit of following me lol....... its not too hard since Ii have my hubbys help he promised not to go on pc til kids are in bed and we agreed 3 nights a week he is off PC completely so its 'our time' and I think just being in a routine is the key but its all v time consuming hence why I dont get on here too often and when I do have time I just want to lay down lol...... as Im having another bad pregnancy with constant chronic migraines and sickness so will see what happens once this one comes along. Once Im back to work from maternity leave Cody will be in school so will have 2 at home. It would have been nice then to just enjoy Olivia on her own for a while, the idea was to start trying when Cody started school but someone has given us a different path :haha: and once Ive had this baby hubby is going in for the snip! xxx

Hi frdz .....I am back from the hospital. Had a c section and gave birth 2 a baby boy....how are u all premont..mrs...vonamausi?

S~ congrats on your little blue bundle!! I hope you recover smoothly from your c-section :) Make sure to take it ease as you can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->