30 something and TTC #1 for a year

wonderful news cupcake. all that stress from waiting must be gone and now you can enjoy being pregnant....oh a little boy...lovely x

All going well we might be going home on Wednesday!!! :dance: Keep your fingers and toes crossed ladies!! :D

Wow broody I got everything crossed for you! :happydance:

Brill another :blue: mrsG! :)

X

Oh broody that is wonderful news to be bringing your girl home.
You got everything ready in terms of her nursery etc?? ( silly question as I'm sure you do!)

Congrats MrsG so have you started purchasing stuff already?

Great news Broody! 2013 is looking great!

Hey girls! Well, Fia is home!! :dance: So great not to spend everyday in the hospital anymore! Aleja, her room is almost done! Been like that for weeks now :haha: Just need to hang pictures and curtains and clear out all the stuff that doesn't belong there...The room kind of became a bit of a dumping ground over the last while!

YAy Broody you finally get to cuddle your girl at home . Amazing!!!

He he the room we want to turn into the nursery is a complete dumping ground too. It's too easy to drop things off in there for later!

:haha:Hello Mrs G!!!
Hope you are well x what's your update?? How many weeks are you now??? And what about you cupcake ?

I'm almost 33 weeks now I'm big and heavy:baby::holly:

I am starting my maternity leave at end of next week.
We haven't organised much baby things yet so I need the time to get cracking!
I've had a very boring non-eventful pregnancy which is exactly what I had hoped for. Hope it stays this way!!!

Broody and MrsP how are your girls going??

Mk and brassy hope you ladies are well x

Hello hello, glad to hear from you two ladies. Hit the half way mark on Monday, yey, I have my 20 week scan on Thursday. My students finally became brave enough to ask if I was pregnant around week 18, and two very sweet students in y11 bought the baby some cute vests and gave me them today. A few aches and pains, sore hips, a pain on my lower left side which I think might be something to do with ligaments. Looking forward to seeing the baby again on Thursday at the anomaly scan. Tiredness has finally gone. Hubby busy decorating the house, nursery will be done in August. Going to look at prams this weekend I hope. Can't believe I'm already 20 weeks, exciting.

Mk8, brassy how's everything going??

Aleja ou enjoy the start of your maternity leave, you must need it by now.

Hi ladies :wave: I'm pleased the thread has been updated it was dying a death for a while! Penny doing great now we have her colic under control, stopped bf'ing at 11 weeks as the wind was far worse bf'ing & neither of us seemed to enjoy it. I was gutted but think it was for the best. Been putting colief in her bottles & she's like a different child! Can't believe how far on you ladies are! Especially aleja! You better get buying stuff Hun! A tip for you, buy as bright as possible! Penny has a beautiful teddy play gym from mothercare but its too dull! Keep hanging bright things off it to make it more interesting, I regret buying it now. Also got a neutral rocker but I've gone out & bought a bright cheap bouncer which she loves! Here is an updated pic.

Hope everyone is well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hadleyfai
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->