30-Something Moms!

Scooby, we're doing sports and puppies. Lots of blue, shades of brown with pops of red

Scooby - fx for ur bfp!!

14 days until gender scan!!!! so excited!

Fleur- you're island is beautiful!

Scooby - I'm majoring in Web programming. It's tough but I enjoy it. And I will admit, I've had a few pinterest fails myself. Haha!

Apparently FF just wants to laugh in my face because it took away my crosshairs this morning and said no ovulation for you!! I know AF is right around the corner. I just wish she would hurry up and show her face.

Fleur- I forgot to answer your question about the gender reveal party! So far I bought on amazon and oriental trading, pink and blue stuff ! Plates, straws, balloons, leis for people to wear as they choose their gender guess! We also have a chalkboard to write old wives tales on and stuff! My sister is letting me borrow her "baby on the way" banner she used at her reveal party last year. That's about it so far but I wanna be more creative! I'm gonna make cupcakes with pink and blue frosting inside. And pink and blue sherbet punch. Any other ideas?!

OH and I bought pink starburst and blue candies for bowls on the dessert table!

Crystl, ff is being a jerk! Did you OPKs too or just temps?

Twinsie, that sounds so great! I love the stuff you have so far. With the wives tales do you list what you've been experiencing or just the wives tale?

Cute ideas Twinsie! Are gender reveal parties becoming popular? I can't say as I've ever heard of anyone having one around these parts.

That's great you get a longer break at the end of this term crystlmcd! Do you having anything fun (please don't say more housecleaning, ha!) planned? FF is dumb. I can see a rise in your chart... it may be slow, but it's still a rise.

A new house... exciting Fleur! Hopefully the permit comes through soon. I'll come be your nanny/gardener :winkwink:. Excited to see your baby bump photo!

I must say that I believe all you ladies on here will make a great parent :thumbup:. Granted, the day will come when our teenage children will not consider us great... :haha:

I wish I was hanging with you last weekend cutie, super fun! Glad you were able to relax Sunday. Btw, I like the ticker that shows the % of pregnancy complete. To me it, it puts it more into perspective than seeing the number of days left.

:hugs: Katie. Vent away, it's healthy! Here's a little bedtime lullaby... it's helped me fall asleep a handful of times: https://www.whydontyoutrythis.com/2...the-most-relaxing-tune-ever-recorded.html?m=1

I'm not much of a Pinterest'er' either scooby. I've already too many addictive habits, I don't have the time for another, lol! Oh I so hope this is your BFP cycle!!!

So, it was snowing again today, blah! This better be it! I'll be escaping our weather next week for a short trip south of the 49th parallel... destination: Kalispell, MT. My very first visit to the U.S. (besides flying thousands of feet above)! Hopefully it's a few degrees warmer, FX!!!

cutie- love the theme! Especially the red, that'll be a nice accent with the blue/brown.

twinsie- 14 days! How are you even sleeping? Lol. I love all of your gender reveal party ideas, that sounds like so much fun!

crystl- very cool field. I've often regretted not going in that direction (especially when I see how much money my friends make who did lol). Good luck with it! I'd love to see some of those Pinterest Fails if you have pics. Hmmm, how confident are you about that 4/27 temp? I think without that low temp you have a clear shift. I'm not sure I agree with FF on this one. Did you get a positive OPK?

2b- Thank you! Haha I hear you on the addictive habits. Right now it's Clash of Clans. (And also the 47 TV shows I watch.) Snow??? If it snowed right now I'd cry. Have fun in Montana, I hear it's gorgeous!

AFM- Well, I'm probably out. Spotting last night and today and temp drop this morning. But I did get a faulty test today, where half the line was pink/positive. I took another one and thought it was totally white but when I looked again later I thought I saw something. It's so late though, I'm not holding out much hope. We're already looking ahead to the next cycle, and the plan is: DH finally does his SA, I get the HSG and the U/S, and if everything looks ok we get to work! I'd love to be able to tell my parents that I'm pregnant in person when they're up here at the end of June. [-o<

Thanks for the support, ladies! :hugs: Things are looking up. But that might be because I locked myself away last night and colored. https://www.amazon.com/Detailed-Des...261&sr=1-1&keywords=coloring+books+for+adults

2b: I can't believe it's snowing!! It's supposed to hit 80 degrees here in Maine today, so hopefully we'll be sending it all up your way next. I have a friend who lives in Kalispell, (which is seriously pretty, BTW), and she's been wearing tank tops for weeks now. You should be all set for some better weather!

Scooby: I just deleted Clash of Clans!! It was getting to be far too much of an investment in time. I was all for it until I hot level 7 or so, but I refused to join any sort of team after that, and it's kinda hard to do well I think unless you do!

I'm taking tomorrow off of work and heading out for the weekend to visit my mom for Mother's Day! And to all our mamas and mamas to be: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO YOU! :flower:

Hi ladies. I did do OPKs last cycle but never got a positive, as usual. Doesn't matter, though, AF showed up today so we're on to our first IUI cycle. I got my clomid today and instructions from the nurse on what I need to do and when so fingers crossed it works.

2b - I don't have anything planned for my school break, just relaxing. I can't believe you're still getting snow!

Scooby - I haven't taken any pictures of my pinterest fails. I'll have to do that next time.

Turtle - I hope all the tornadoes in KS missed you yesterday. We had a bunch of warnings but very little damage.

Hope everyone is having a good week!

Crystl, ff is being a jerk! Did you OPKs too or just temps?

Twinsie, that sounds so great! I love the stuff you have so far. With the wives tales do you list what you've been experiencing or just the wives tale?

Yup, what I've been experiencing! It is fun to see what they predict even though I don't believe in them!

2b- yea I think they are more popular now! Just a fun way to share your gender and get everyone together. I'm only having our immediate families come not extended family and no friends, because it'd be like 100 ppl lol. Just 20 people is good enough for us ! We will video the moment and post that on fb for the rest of our friends/family to find out that way. Ps. Snow!!! Sheesh! Time for warm weather already!

Scooby- Haha I'm sleeping now but prob won't be able to the week of the appt!!!! I'm so excited and can't believe it's already so close to us finding out ! I hope you get your bfp for June!

GL ladies wherever you are in your waiting period! Waiting to O, TWW or waiting for AF to end!
I hope the longer spring days help you all relax and enjoy life as the waiting continues!

Hi ladies, sorry I haven't posted in a while. We went out of town last weekend and I have been so exhausted since we got back I've pretty much just been sleeing in my free time.

Twinsie & Fleuer, I can't believe you are both 15 weeks already. Time is just flying by! I'm so excited for you both to find out the gender. Twinsie your gender reveal party sounds like it's going to be great - nice and intimate with close family. Please post pics or the video if you get a chance.

Katie, I'm so sorry you've been stressed, but glad things are starting to get better now. The responsibility of buying a home can be very overwhelming but things always seems to work out in the end. My hubby got laid off 5 months after we bought our house and 2 months before our wedding and I thought there was no way we would be able to make it. He went back to school and worked part time for a few years while I was the main bread winner. We are just now (after 5 years) getting to a place where we're financially comfortable again and it was tough but we made it work. You guys will be fine and you'll feel more comfortable after you make that first payment. Hang in there and hugs to you! :hugs:

Crystl and Scooby, I'm excited for your new cycles. It sounds like you are both moving on to the next phase of treatment and/or testing and I have everything crossed that you will see your beautiful BFPs very soon!

Sorry if I've missed anyone else. Preggo brain is in full effect right now and my memory is junk!!

AFM, we are definitely gearing up for the little one's arrival. We started setting up the nursery a few weeks ago and I hope to finish it this weekend (I'll post pics soon). I have my work baby shower on Thursday and my main baby shower on May 31st and I'm so excited!!!! We also started Lamaze class last night and I have a breastfeeding class next week and basic baby care class in the beginning of June. I have really popped out over the last two weeks and the bubs is moving like crazy now...I'm talking alien-like movements where you see my entire belly shift and wave like something's going to pop out of my skin. It's really neat but kind of freaky at the same time. :)

It was great catching up with everyone! I'll try not to be MIA for so long again. I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!

Just popping in to check on everyone. Hope you all had a great weekend!

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a nice mother's day weekend :)

katie- Love that coloring book, so pretty! Yeah I dragged my feet on joining a clan but my DH and stepson talked me into it.

twinsie- thank you! I see you and fleur have gone from lemon to orange this week. It's so cool watching the progress!

joy- thanks! Wow you're getting really close now. I can't wait to see pics of the nursery :)

crystl- good luck with the clomid! Have you started taking it yet?

AFM, we had a nice weekend visiting with the in-laws but we went wayyyyy off our diets lol. Back to being good again today. I'm calling the radiology place after work today, crossing my fingers they can get me in for the HSG this Friday.

Joy - can't wait to see the pics of your nursery! have fun at your baby showers!

Scooby - I started my clomid today (CD5) and will take it through Friday. Seems like this month is just flying by. They told me to expect my positive OPK next week and we will do the IUI as soon as I get a positive. Can't believe it will be happening so soon but I'm very hopeful that it will work this cycle. I hope you can get in for your HSG and everything goes well.

I hope everyone else had a good weekend. We BBQ'd for my mom on Saturday (she had to work yesterday) and it was a beautiful day out. It's been insanely rainy here for the past week and more rain is in the forecast for later this week. I guess I would rather have rain and 70s than no rain and 90s/100s.

Oh Crystl, how exciting! I really hope clomid does the trick! How many mgs did they start you on?

I have everything crossed for you Crystl!

Not sure if these things will help, but the month I took Clomid I also took Mucinex the days leading up to O to help thin out my cervical mucus, we used Pre-seed when we BD, and I ate pineapple for about 5 days after O to help with implantation. We pulled out all the tricks lol! Again, not sure if it was those things or Clomid that did the trick, but every little bit helps. I really hope this is your lucky month!

Edit: oops, sorry I just remembered you're doing IUI so pre-seed isn't necessary, but you might want to look into Mucinex and pineapple core. I've read a lot of success stories about them online too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->