30-Something Moms!

Joy, that is hilarious about DH's SA!! I don't think my hubby would be that bold.

Fleur, don't worry about laughing! I did too! I agree that it would be gross to use their "materials" after everyone else, but I was surprised that they didn't at least HAVE them at all!

Katie, I know, right?! I should just order a subscription to be sent to that doctor's office! :haha: I love what you said about raisins, hilarious! You're right, those grapes SHOULD be turned into wine instead! Waste of a grape indeed! :rofl: (although I don't exactly hate raisins, and actually do enjoy them in certain things, they're definitely not a go-to for me!)

Crystl, I hope whatever this weird mid-cycle bleeding thing you have going on stops soon! 15 days would be a crazy short cycle! Did the doctor do an exam yesterday that could possibly be causing it?

Cutie, that's so exciting!!! I'm so thrilled for you that you're (hopefully) feeling movement now! :dance: I can't wait to hear how your scan goes on Tuesday, and see your updated scan pics! :)

Twinsie, I'm sorry that you're still feeling so icky! :( I am excited for your scan updates/pics on Tuesday too though! Yay! Tuesday should be a fun day for us in here! :thumbup:

Joy, OMG. That's HILARIOUS!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I can't believe he did it in the car!!!! Seriously, he's really lucky that he wasn't caught! I think I need a second over here to collect myself, I'm laughing too hard! I think my DH would be nervous about not getting it there in time too (he's one of those people that always arrives early for everything...that's SO not me!) but he would NEVER be brave enough to just do it in the car instead! Thanks for that laugh, I needed it! :haha: Although I'm only seeing the TTC side of the worry part so far so I can't speak from experience to the rest of it, I think you're so right! Who would have ever guessed that the worrying would start long before we're even pregnant! :haha:

The bleeding has stopped. Completely. Not even spotting. I'm going INSANE!! :wacko:

Oh Crystl, maybe implantation bleeding! I really hope so!!!! Fingers crossed.

Ha Turtle, I'm terrible at sexual advancement! You could have been describing DH and I's bedroom relations to a T. It certainly does help to keep things fresh, glad it's working for you :).

Lol, quite the amusing SA stories!!!

Geez, I don't blame you for going insane crystlmcd. Hopefully your doctor can figure that spotting out right quick.

Many changes for all you ladies expecting...exciting! Hope all continues to go well in the days to come :flower:.

Katie, I agree, raisins are pretty gross, except for in hermit cookies.

Well the cramping continue through the night and most of today. I have started to bleed minimally and I've been "gag" passing clots. My doctor's nurse told me I could head to the ER once I started to bleed and they'd have no choice, but to scan me. TBH, I just want to ride this out until my scheduled ultrasound next Thursday.

2b, I'm so sorry you have to go through this. If you are bleeding and passing clots, then you should consider going to the ER. They can give you answers and monitor you to make sure you don't lose too much blood. I know it's scary but your health is what's most important. You are in my thoughts :hugs: Please keep us updated!

I agree with Joy. If they directed you to go with bleeding, especially clots, I would go get that checked. :hugs:

Crystl- did the bleeding happen around the time of ovulation or the time you were supposed to get your period? Cd15 vs 15dpo? I can't remember what you said. Could be IB if 15dpo! I had that. But it was brown not red. Was yours red?

2b- I'm sorry your going through this :( I think I'd want to go get checked out to see if there is anything they can do to help? Keep us updated!! Thinking of you.

Joy- that s really funny and brave of your DH!! I did have that thought though when my DH was gonna have to drop off a SA, why risk the time delay and potential precious spermies dying off lol.

Worrying definitely never goes away!! We women are nuts for wanting all this stress and anxiety lol. But we wouldn't have it any other way!

Hugs and thoughts greatly appreciated ladies. What I'm experiencing isn't any worse than a heavy AF. If by chance things seem to worsen or get painful I'll go. I havent had any cramping thus far today. I know I'm miscarrying and I really don't want a doctor to tell me something I already know...my scan can confirm it next week. It's a beautiful day out, I'm surprisingly calm, call me irresponsible, but i think I'd prefer to just waddle around in my giant pad in the comforts of my own home instead. Ha ha, kind of takes me back to my early pubescent days before I realized how awesome tampons were!

Twinsie - I had spotting CD13 - 16 and CD16 (yesterday), I had red blood for about an hour and then it just stopped completely. My temps haven't gone up so I haven't ovulated yet but typically I ovulate around CD15-16. no spotting or anything today so I'll just keep waiting for O.

2b - big hugs to you. So sorry that you're going through this but I'm hoping you get your sticky bean soon.

2b, I can understand. I hate that you're dealing with this but you seem to have a great spirit about things. With my 3 losses, all before week 5, it was like a regular cycle and I didn't bother with having a doctor tell me, there's nothing that can be done. Just make sure you update them when you go. :hugs: life sucks sometimes but we get through.

2b- whatever makes things easier for you <3

Crystl - how long have you been off the pill? If you were ever on it.. When I went off the pill I had a "period" every few weeks that was only spotting.

I've been off the pill for a year. Hopefully once I get my CD3 bloodwork, my OBGYN can confirm what's going on. Just hoping I don't have an extremely long cycle this month.

I think I'm gonna ask my dr on Tuesday about the blood test that can test the baby's gender. I know someone that got it done and it's 99% accurate, they test to see if the Y chromosome is present or not which determines boy or girl. I haven't decided if I want to get it done but it can be done at 10 weeks or later! I'm just gonna ask if they offer it and if my ins covers it. Then we will decide! I never thought I'd even consider finding out this way because it seems more special finding out via u/s but DH said we could still make finding out via blood test special somehow. if we have the dr write down our results on paper and we give those results to our baker to bake us a cake with pink or blue inside, and we can find out our baby's gender that way just the two of us. We'd have a gender reveal party later on after the u/s confirms it but we want to find out just us two first as a more personal moment. Well see!!

Twinsie, I had the test done. It was special finding out on the phone and the way I see it, the first time you see it on the u/s is still the first time whether you know the gender or not.

Thanks for sharing cutie! It is nice knowing a few people that have had it done and found out that way! I think you're right, it will be special no matter what.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend!!

Afm: My clothes are starting to get tight!! I'm in that awkward stage where I don't look pregnant yet, I just look fatter! Oh fun fun. I can't wait to look obviously prego and not just like I ate one too many pizzas lol. Which happened last night...

Also, I'm not sure if you girls are familiar with the website Etsy but I have my own shop on it. I design candles! I made this candle to give to my mother in law on Friday to announce to DHs whole family that we are pregnant!!! I can't wait!!!!!!

image.jpg

Thanks!!! It's fun to make the candles. I enjoy it!

Hello lovely ladies! :flower: Would it be ok if I join this group? I found it doing a search for vitex and then saw it was for over 30's which is me and me again. I'd love to have some like-minded women to talk to about all of this TTC craziness! :)

I was NTNP for about 6 months but this is cycle #4 of seriously TTC. I had a chemical in January, when I discovered my luteal phase was only 9 days. I did research like mad and started on Vitex and a few other vitamins/supplements in February. I'm just about to start the evil TWW again...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->