30 yo and TTC #1

Dos, your chart is so pretty! I'm super jealous :haha: Going to keep stalking it until you get your BFP!

I made an ObGyn appointment today since when I went in for a pre-conception visit/genetic screening a few months ago, my Vitamin D level was super low. I'm supposed to go back to have it retested after I finish a course of the high-dose pills but I'm actually going to get to meet with my Dr too so if I haven't O'd or gotten AF by then she can give me some advice. I like her because she seems willing to do what I want and happy to step in, not just wait and see. Like she already told me we could do an ultrasound to check on things post-pill after just a couple months if I wanted. At least I know I have this appointment on the books. Makes me feel a little better after my OPK got super faint again today.

glad your dr is supportive! I hope your appointment goes well!

Owl - you're so lucky to have a willing doctor. I really would like to have those tests done, too. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Okay, CM question. My CM after ovulation is always creamy. Today I noticed that it was more a mixture of creamy and watery. As the day went on, it was almost completely watery. Now, I just checked it and it was mostly watery, partly creamy, and one little bit of stretchy CM. It's a little smorgasbord in there apparently.

So, questions...A. Does this sound like CM you guys ever have after ovulation? And B. Does this mean I didn't ovulate?? If I change it to watery in FF, it dashes my lines and I don't like dashed lines. :( Now I'm all confused.

That settles it I'm definitely not watching the great sperm race, unless i have wine chocolate and possibly razor blades how I'm feeling today!
So got my bloods back from repeat prolactin and now normal so no pituitary tumour which I'm mostly glad about slightly disappointed because had in my head would be a quick fix and would take a tablet and get pregnant, very short sighted i know! But now have been called to say doctor wants to see dh about his second sperm test which means more abnormal results which I'm gutted about and also panicking about. Really starting to hate ttc!

So glad no tumor! But I'm sorry that there could be other issues. This process is so much harder than people make it out to be. I'm hoping you get some answers soon so you can start working on solving them.

That settles it I'm definitely not watching the great sperm race, unless i have wine chocolate and possibly razor blades how I'm feeling today!
So got my bloods back from repeat prolactin and now normal so no pituitary tumour which I'm mostly glad about slightly disappointed because had in my head would be a quick fix and would take a tablet and get pregnant, very short sighted i know! But now have been called to say doctor wants to see dh about his second sperm test which means more abnormal results which I'm gutted about and also panicking about. Really starting to hate ttc!

I'm glad you don't have a tumor and hopefully the results will be something that you can work with. I am ready for us to see a doctor but scared of finding out that there could be something wrong

I hear you. I'm scared of hearing there is more wrong than we already know. I'm hoping that IVF isn't our only option.

I think it's because we've been relocated to TTC Groups. Apparently we're booted from TTC#1! LOL. Not a big deal but a head's up might be nice. I was looking all over!

Well, FF gave me crosshairs this morning. I'm 99% sure they're false. I really don't think I O'd with OPKs with barely a second line and my chart's a mess from all the travel. I feel like my body adjusted back to EST almost immediately but maybe I should adjust my last couple temps for where I was. I know I had that huge dip and the EWCM but I'm guessing my body tried to O'd and didn't. I'll see what my temps tomorrow and my OPK this afternoon do.

Doesn't look like you O'd to me. See what it does tomorrow. Sometimes I get a fallback rise on 2 dpo and then it goes back up. But it could be that your O is right around the corner! Hope you get an answer soon!

Owl - you're so lucky to have a willing doctor. I really would like to have those tests done, too. Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Okay, CM question. My CM after ovulation is always creamy. Today I noticed that it was more a mixture of creamy and watery. As the day went on, it was almost completely watery. Now, I just checked it and it was mostly watery, partly creamy, and one little bit of stretchy CM. It's a little smorgasbord in there apparently.

So, questions...A. Does this sound like CM you guys ever have after ovulation? And B. Does this mean I didn't ovulate?? If I change it to watery in FF, it dashes my lines and I don't like dashed lines. :( Now I'm all confused.

I've had watery after O, I think it just happens sometimes. I usually don't put it in because FF makes my crosshairs dotted but I know I ovulated. You definitely ovulated based on your chart. Hoping that a change in CM is a good sign for you this cycle!

Dos I have a range of cm after o it appears my body does what it like! Last month got some yellow cm googled like crazy and found really common in early preg got all excited and then bfn as usual. Know to ignore that one this month.

Got dh second sperm results abnormal forms now in normal range count staying steady at 47mil/ml but bad changes on volume viscosity and progression. Was absolutely gutted then got my research head on and found dehydration can cause this. If not properly hydrated then the body produces less and thicker semen which traps the sperm and doesn't let them move properly. Therefore ladies make sure your dh drinks plenty of water! Means a bugger for drinking coffee at work and then beer at home and both dehydrate you! Never really got on at him before about it because he has a stressful job (hes a policeman) but now it seems that water is the difference between whether his sperm will work or not!

Just wanted to pass that tip onto you ladies because I didn't realise just how bloody important it is!

Do think it puts me out this month though

Just had a nice muddy dog walk to distract from the tww! Hope everyone's having a good weekend.

Attachments

• 20130302_112257-1.jpg
    20130302_112257-1.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 3
Just had a nice muddy dog walk to distract from the tww! Hope everyone's having a good weekend.

OMG! He/she is adorable. I wAnt a dog so much but we are just gone too much during the day. Between the commute for my job and the actual work day I'm gone 10.5 to 11 hours a day. Boo. Really need to sell our house so we can move closer.

Also, good to know about the dehydration. DH drinks coffee at work all day and beer at night. I'm going to have to start slipping him water.

How is everyone's weekend going?

Also, for you chart stalkers....funny story.

I have to go get a new thermometer. I keep it on the head board of our bed reached for it this morning and it was gone. Apparently, when DH and I were bding last night it bounced off the headboard and under the bed. What can I say, I'm awesome like that.:happydance: now because of how the bed is set up I would have to take the mattress and box spring apart to get to it. So no temp this morning and I require a new thermometer.

What's your dog's name? That picture kind of makes me want to play in the mud. :)

I love your dogs smile! I can't wait until it warms up and we can take our dogs out for a boat ride

Also, for you chart stalkers....funny story.

I have to go get a new thermometer. I keep it on the head board of our bed reached for it this morning and it was gone. Apparently, when DH and I were bding last night it bounced off the headboard and under the bed. What can I say, I'm awesome like that.:happydance: now because of how the bed is set up I would have to take the mattress and box spring apart to get to it. So no temp this morning and I require a new thermometer.

Haha! That's awesome. My thermometer has fallen behind the bed more than once. We did exactly what you did once - knocked it off during BD - and now the screen is a little wonky and the first number is cut in half. Lol...BDing is apparently dangerous for thermometers.

Ha ha love the thermometer stories! Pd you are obviously making a good job of the bding good on you! Dh found the cat playing with my softcup this morning and was very confused as he thought it was a diaphragm and thought i was trying not to get pregnant ha ha

Dos my dogs name is Gilbert, he had big leg operations last year as he had cruciate disease so couldn't walk him for about nine months now back on form and enjoying himself again. My long dog walks are the only thing that keeps me sane so thank god he's better for this ttc journey!

Aw, ladders your puppy is such a cutie! Thanks for the water info. Just told DH. He's not always great about it so we'll see.

Too funny about your thermometers ladies!

Thanks for the info, Ladders! I hope getting him to drink more water makes all the difference for you. And I love your dog!

My advice for today, is that if you're going to check your CM, make sure you clip your fingernails first. Ouch.

We were supposed to start trying last night, but I got home so late from work that by the time we had dinner and went to bed, it was 1:30 in the morning and DH had to be up super early for work. I was also kind of freaked out because my friend's newborn ended up in the hospital with RSV last night, so I wasn't exactly in the mood. Looks like she's in the hospital for a couple days, but is going to be fine. I don't know why none of my friends or family have "normal" babies. Between her breech c section RSV baby and my brother's preemie, I'm a little scared what we're gonna end up with...

So tonight's the night! Kind of nervous! He's been talking to one of the ladies at work who's been kind of bugging him about having a baby, and she just told him she's 6 weeks with her second. So now she's really bugging him! I think it's got his competitive side going ;)

MGreenM, how are you coping?

And a technical question. I did a search the other day here, and now in every damn thread, the search terms I used are highlighted in red. I've tried closing the tab, signing out, and it's still there, and it's driving me CRAZY. Anyone have any idea how to get it to stop? Maybe I just need to clear my cache.

Your dog is so cute! Love the muddy picture.

You guys are too funny with the thermometer stories. Can't say that's happened to us!

So small vent. Why does my body have to have different pms symptoms every month? I would feel so much better if I knew when and how strong symptoms would be. Last month I had almost no symptoms until close to at. This month I want to kill people, I'm miserable, and my boobs hurt so bad today it hurts to breath too deeply. I would get excited but I had similar one in Dec. It was just a bad month of it and it appears that this will be another bad month. :growlmad:

Love the dog! And the stories! Hailey woke me up twice this morning! I actually slept a little better last night too! Woke up yesterday with an anxiety attack and ended up taking a xanax. Today was a pretty good day. No nausea, been trying a few different foods, just trying to make sure to keep it light. Was it one of you who suggested pretzels??? Someone brought them to a party I was at today and I had quite a few! DH is at the store and I am having him get some pretzels in addition to other stuff! Still tired, but definitely a better day than I have had in at least a week. Also, DH and I had a talk on the drive home from our friend's party and apparently he didn't fully understand stuff I was saying at the beginning of the week (about the short term disability insurance) so we got that cleared up and we are now on the same page.

Also, on a side note, while at my friend's house, she had a scale in the bathroom, I decided to see what it said...since Jan. 6th, I have lost 15 lbs! And I don't think I can blame it on morning sickness...I think it's from walking the dog and just eating smaller portions (ok, the portion size may be related to the pregnancy). But for me, it's probably a really healthy thing.

Yay, so glad to hear things are looking up a little, Mg! I can't wait to hear how things go at your first Ob appointment :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->