30 yo and TTC #1

Yay, so glad to hear things are looking up a little, Mg! I can't wait to hear how things go at your first Ob appointment :)

Thanks ladies! I go on the 18th. I decided to have my friend make a hat and booties and take them over to my parents to tell them. We have a whole story line and everything! She is so excited. She won't let me pay her for them either! She told me it is a gift.

Oooh, and look ladies, it's 8:35 and I am still up!:happydance: Not even trying to keep myself awake, just awake, watching tv with DH! I am in shock! I haven't done this in a while! I will probably go upstairs around 9 since I teach religious school tomorrow and have to get up early...but that's not unusual for me.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! Quick question: have any of you experienced stomach pains/cramps after eating? At first I thought it was something I ate, but I noticed it's been happening after EVERYTHING I eat! And it lasts for a loooong time. Other than that, other sympoms have subsided. Breasts are tender, but not painfully tender. No headache or nausea.

On a side note: I tried the Fertility Friend.... and it' not so friendly. Either I'm an idiot or it's seriously confusing.

Sincerely,
Not a Harvard graduate

MrsK - Hope all went well tonight!

PD - I'm completely with ya. Mine are the same way. And after O, my body pretty much does whatever it wants. I have symptoms coming out of my ears, and very few of them are consistent. It's annoying.

Baba - It just takes a little getting used to. If you have any questions, I can help ya.

So small vent. Why does my body have to have different pms symptoms every month? I would feel so much better if I knew when and how strong symptoms would be. Last month I had almost no symptoms until close to at. This month I want to kill people, I'm miserable, and my boobs hurt so bad today it hurts to breath too deeply. I would get excited but I had similar one in Dec. It was just a bad month of it and it appears that this will be another bad month. :growlmad:

Yep my body does the same I swear it invents a new symptom each month to get me excited just to make it more upsetting when af comes! 5dpo today and absolutely nothing to report already had a bad feeling about this month and then sa results confirmed it, Shame because did the most amount of bding ever!

Any ladies close to testing?

I hope everyone is having a great weekend! Quick question: have any of you experienced stomach pains/cramps after eating? At first I thought it was something I ate, but I noticed it's been happening after EVERYTHING I eat! And it lasts for a loooong time. Other than that, other sympoms have subsided. Breasts are tender, but not painfully tender. No headache or nausea.

On a side note: I tried the Fertility Friend.... and it' not so friendly. Either I'm an idiot or it's seriously confusing.

Sincerely,
Not a Harvard graduate

only since getting my bfp...I was sick one day last week and have been steadily doing better since.

Okay I had crazy vivid dreams last night. I am not one for lots of dreams or remembering them. In a week, I might have one dream that I can remember, and even that is really fuzzy and I only remember bits and pieces and can't make out faces. But I woke up this morning and was in awe at the dreams I had. Only one was baby related, but I remember all of them in great detail. I remember face details - enough that I could help a police sketch artist...haha - and I remember vivid colors and smells. It's really weird, especially for me.

I'm trying not to read anything into it, but still...it's curious.

FF took away my fake crosshairs this morning... At this point all I can do is laugh! :haha: I have an easy time taking it all in stride until I see the super negative OPKs. Those are getting me a little down. But I know my doctor is going to want to know if I got a positive so I'll keep POAS.

Crossing my fingers for you ladies in the TWW! I hope this is your month :)

Dos I'm a one for really vivid dreams and I know has been told as a early pregnancy symptom
Symptom. If your not used to them is a really good sign! Ahhh so hoping for you!

Curious I hope you get a positive soon, keep us informed! Perseverance could be the key to the bfp! Hoping for you

Dos, good luck. I'm doing my best not to kill people. At this point I am so depressed and angry that I'm praying af shows early so I will stop crying. Stupid pms.

baba- Can't say that I have experienced that, where are you in your cycle? Could be a symptom?

curious - keep us updated! Sorry for how frustrating I'm sure this is for you.

PD - I feel you! Our bodies are terrible to us. Why can't things just be consistent? Every month is different. I've learned to just go with it and wait until I'm late. But I still get my hopes up every month, just to be crushed. I wish something obvious would happen as soon as we conceived so we don't have to worry and have false hope. Like our tongue turns blue or something! Ugh!

Dos - Good luck! Hoping that's a positive sign for you!!

Reggie - I'm so, so sorry. I absolutely understand what you're going through. These emotions are raw and the hormones we're put through certainly don't help. It's an unfair roller coaster that nobody gets but us - other women who go through this. I just have to believe that we'll all get through it and once on the other side know it was all worth it. :hugs:

Dos, good luck. I'm doing my best not to kill people. At this point I am so depressed and angry that I'm praying af shows early so I will stop crying. Stupid pms.

Sorry you are having such a rough time! When do you expect AF? Just remember, I was a complete wreck for 2 weeks before my BFP...But I totally understand your thought process! Let us know if there is anything we can do!

Hi everyone - i am slo 29 and 30 in may. TTC #1 and on cycle3. very hopeful for this month. been cray obsessive over my symptoms. but i think its the bad thing. My husband is hoprful but he wont show it and he trys his best to cal me down. Good to see many are on the same boat.

Hey, GR - welcome! Owl and I both turn 30 in May, too! May is just an adios-20's kind of month around here it would appear. We're on cycle 4 TTC...just a few days now until we either move on to cycle 5 or start a new kind of count. Most of us are pretty obsessive symptom-spotters, so don't feel bad! :)

Hi everyone - i am slo 29 and 30 in may. TTC #1 and on cycle3. very hopeful for this month. been cray obsessive over my symptoms. but i think its the bad thing. My husband is hoprful but he wont show it and he trys his best to cal me down. Good to see many are on the same boat.

Hi HopeLove! Great to meet you! I'm glad your husband is so nice to try to calm you down! How wonderful to have that. It's so easy to obsess over symptoms!

Dos, I have heard of vivid dreams being a symptom! I really hope this is your BFP!

Curious, I hope you get a positive OPK soon! I know you've got to feel frustrated! I'm sorry!

I just got back from visiting my sister and niece. I crocheted her a hat to keep me from thinking of my own baby! haha I did test a few days ago. Of course it came up BFN! So I am going to be good and not test until I at least have a missed period!!

!

baba- Can't say that I have experienced that, where are you in your cycle? Could be a symptom?

PD - I feel you! Our bodies are terrible to us. Why can't things just be consistent? Every month is different. I've learned to just go with it and wait until I'm late. But I still get my hopes up every month, just to be crushed. I wish something obvious would happen as soon as we conceived so we don't have to worry and have false hope. Like our tongue turns blue or something! Ugh!

I'm not sure either! lol
I don't think it's going to be my luck this month, though. I use an app on my phone that tells me when I'm most fertile (not Fertility Friend) and when I'm ovulating based on my cycles (average 28 days between). AF came 01/20 - 01/25 and this app states that I was fertile from 01/26 - 02/01 and my specific ovulation date was 01/31.

Hubby and I were intimate on 01/26, 01/28, 01/31.
On 02/02, I noticed a very light pink streak when I went to he bathroom when I wiped (and I never spot in between cycles).
From 01/30 - 02/06, I was experiencing headaches, cold like symptoms, cramps, super emotional and super tired. However, I'm feeling better for the most part. So I'm not sure if this app is even correct, if I'm experiencing symptoms or if it's all in my head.

AF is expected to arrive 02/17. Sorry for rambling on, but I am just so confused...

Welcome hopelove! :wave:

Baba- have you used OPKs at all? The estimators on those apps assume a 14 day luteal phase which not everyone has so it's possible you ovulated earlier or later than it says. My luteal phase is usually 12 days but has been 11 and 13, so those apps wouldn't predict my cycle accurately. I'm wondering how it calculated yours though because that would be a 17 luteal phase which is pretty long.

In any case, your symptoms sound promising! You never know, I wouldn't lose hope for this cycle. I know the wait sucks but unfortunately that's what we all have to do, just wait it out. Hoping all the best for you this cycle!

I'm not sure either! lol
I don't think it's going to be my luck this month, though. I use an app on my phone that tells me when I'm most fertile (not Fertility Friend) and when I'm ovulating based on my cycles (average 28 days between). AF came 01/20 - 01/25 and this app states that I was fertile from 01/26 - 02/01 and my specific ovulation date was 01/31.

Hubby and I were intimate on 01/26, 01/28, 01/31.
On 02/02, I noticed a very light pink streak when I went to he bathroom when I wiped (and I never spot in between cycles).
From 01/30 - 02/06, I was experiencing headaches, cold like symptoms, cramps, super emotional and super tired. However, I'm feeling better for the most part. So I'm not sure if this app is even correct, if I'm experiencing symptoms or if it's all in my head.

AF is expected to arrive 02/17. Sorry for rambling on, but I am just so confused...

It sounds like you had some good intimate days in there, so you never know. I wouldn't count yourself out, just don't get excited! :)

Your body will always try and trick you and sometimes all the symptoms are actually pregnancy symptoms! You just never know. That is the crappy thing about this whole TTC thing!

I'm starting to think I am pregnant again! UGH! It's just so hard!

Welcome, Hopelove!

Babyrooskie, your app had your fertile days immediately following your period? That seems odd to me. I have a pretty typical 29 day cycle, and you can see from my tickers that they usually put ovulation later in the cycle if you don't have some reason to think it's earlier (like with temping). It looks like they predicted a early ovulation and gave you a pretty wide fertile range. If the app is correct, I think your timing was pretty good, though. And your symptoms are promising!

I do get spotting around ovulation, and it's light enough that I never really noticed it til I started paying attention. So it could be that you have ovulation spotting that you just never noticed.

I'm anxious to see your test results!

Thanks guys. I took a nap and jumped DH and I am feeling a little better. I just want to say to each of you how much I appreciate you guys. I was texting my best friend while I was going nuts and she was like you should calm down. Like I didn't effing know that. AF is supposed to be here sometime between Wed. And Fri. I'm hoping for Wed.

So random chart question...I discarded my temp from the first day I temped in NM. It was insanely high it was the first day of waking up out there and temping. If you look at my chart does it look like the right choice to discard or do we think I should have kept it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->