30 yo and TTC #1

Reggie - a 16 day LP is pretty long! I can't believe you haven't tested yet, I wouldn't be able to wait! Hoping that the witch stays away!

Did I ever tell you ladies about my patient who asked me several times if I had kids? Then when I told her not yet, she would proceed to tell me that I should have kids and that i would be a great mother. It's kind of awkward to have those types of conversations with my patients. I try not to share to much personal stuff with them, you know? She is not the first one to have said something to me either.

We got my side of the driveway cleared, but the snow is just SO heavy! I think I am going to bake some cookies in a little bit...

I don't know why people get so nosy about babies. If you reach 30ish and you haven't had them, there's probably a reason, and whether that reason is not wanting them, or not being in a good position to have them, or infertility, you're probably gonna strike a nerve asking.

I don't get a whole lot of baby pressure, thankfully. Since I'm the younger sibling, all the pressure went to my brother and his wife, and they only just had their first in October. And now everybody is focused on my nephew and leaving me alone ;) I think it helps to live in an urban area where waiting or not having kids at all is normal.

I'm still making up impossible symptoms in my head. And overreacting to normal post-ovulation stuff that happens nearly every month. Self, get your act together! It's impossible to feel anything at 2dpo! I hate suspense.

Oh, and stupid me commenting on the lack of snow. It went and started snowing an hour later :dohh:

Reggie - a 16 day LP is pretty long! I can't believe you haven't tested yet, I wouldn't be able to wait! Hoping that the witch stays away!

This is my first month tracking. So I have no idea what my normal LP is. FF says because I don't have a full cycle tracking and there is no known phase that I should wait until Sunday which would be 18 dpo before testing to make sure it's not just late. It's killing me to wait but if I'm going to be disappointed I would rather be disappointed by AF than by spending money, getting a BFN and then getting AF. I'm weird, I know.

Did I ever tell you ladies about my patient who asked me several times if I had kids? Then when I told her not yet, she would proceed to tell me that I should have kids and that i would be a great mother. It's kind of awkward to have those types of conversations with my patients. I try not to share to much personal stuff with them, you know? She is not the first one to have said something to me either.

We got my side of the driveway cleared, but the snow is just SO heavy! I think I am going to bake some cookies in a little bit...

Good luck with the snow! Send cookies! :thumbup: I have never had a client ask me if I have kids. I had a 14 yr old tell me on my 32 birthday that I was older than his mom. And I had a kid tell me I reminded him of his grandmother (knowing my job, she was probably my age too.) But wow, too personal to ask someone you don't know.

Oh, and stupid me commenting on the lack of snow. It went and started snowing an hour later :dohh:

Haha. Just don't send it my way! It is finally sunny in Cleveland for the first time in months!

Dos, crossing my fingers for you!

PD, I'm with everyone else! I would have tested by now! Your chart looks soooo good! Gl!

MrsK, it is way too easy to symptom spot! Gl! Lots of babydust your way!

All this snow! So jealous! We were supposed to get some this week but of course we didn't! Now I see my friends on facebook posting snow photos up in Virginia!

So I called and made an appointment about my two cysts. Going to see what Doc says about what's best to do about them, either get them removed or keep them and deal with them til I get pregnant. I also talked to the nurse about my lighter periods since my miscarriage/chemical pregnancy and she said that it's quite normal. It'll take my body usually a few cycles to adjust back to normal. Makes me feel a bit better but go back to normal already! I'm ready! haha

lsd- glad you talked to someone and got some answers. Good luck at your appointment! Hope everything goes well.

I'm glad you got some answers about your cycle changes, lsd. Hopefully everything goes back to normal for you soon, and the cysts aren't too much of a problem.

I'm losing it. All day I've had these little twinges between my belly button and my left hip. They've been getting stronger, too. I've never had ovulation pain before that I noticed, and I've been paying attention in recent months. But it's too early to feel anything related to implantation even if I was right when I thought I ovulated 2 days early. And I have more cm than I should have 2 dpo, but yesterday was pretty dry (which is normal). Wondering if maybe I'm ovulating late, but everything else points to me having ovulated on Tuesday. Aaargh. Losing my mind. Maybe it's all in my head. Or maybe I ate a bad burrito or something :p Stupid body, why are you such a jerk?

Thanks everyone for the support. It's been a very rough day. Lots of crying. I'm just overwhelmed with the emotions of it all. The constant roller coaster of it is nauseating. My husband really came through though. I got home and he had flowers, chocolate and captain crunch for me. Then he gave me my valentines day present early to help cheer me up. I'm glad I married that one.

Things are the same with me. Still spotting. Cramping a little. I took a FRER tonight and it was negative. I've checked my temp tonight and it's really low...I just know in my gut I'm out. Just waiting for her to show her full face so that I can move on.

Reggie, I think your chart looks triphasic. Hoping for good results for you. Our little group's luck has been abysmal so far this month...we need a pick-me-up.

Sorry dos hope your ok.

How is the mass valentines testing going?

Ahhh hate the time difference! Your all still in bed and I'm dying to know if any bfp!

Pd are you testing today, can't believe you're 17dpo and held off! That's restraint for you!

Good luck everyone
:dust:

dos - sorry you are having such a rough time! hugs!

good luck to everyone testing today! I am just hoping to make it into work...after we shoveled, about 4 more inches fell over night and it is crusted over. There is no way I am straining myself to shovel all of that. On top of that, they STILL haven't plowed my neighborhood! I might see if someone will pick me up at the main road and walk that far! Ugh! Otherwise, even with my SUV, I am not sure I can get through my neighborhood. I plan to leave early.

No need to test. I'm callin it...spotting has increased to light AF and temp took a nose dive...:witch: is here. That cow crashed valentines day. :growlmad:

Cycle 5 it is. Thanks again for all of the support and encouragement.

Sorry dos. Good luck this coming month.

So I need answers. I may break down and test today if AF doesn't show. I don't know what to do about my chart. Last night I woke up at 3 and couldn't go back to sleep until around 5 am. I was up and down a lot. Then I woke up at 6:30, went back to sleep and finally took my temp at 7 am which is my normal time. It was 98.6. This upset me as it was really low so I assumed AF was just really late this month. Then 15 minutes later, without moving, I took it again to torture myself and it was 99.2. So I tried one more time 15 minutes after that and it was 98.8 which is low but I have had already. I don't feel like AF is coming but I have no idea what to do with this. HELP!

Sorry Dos. :hugs:

Reggie - test! :test: But seriously, you can't trust temps after you've been up and down all night. You need at least 4 straight hours of sleep. Also, if you look at pregnancy charts, they all fluctuate up and down a bit so a little drop doesn't mean you aren't pregnant. Personally I would test, but don't read too much into one temp. Good luck! Fingers crossed for you!

Well, I tested......:bfp:!!!!!!!!! I may go throw up now. Good luck to everyone!!!!!

:happydance:yay reggie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::laugh2::hug:=D>=D>=D>=D>

ok, I had fun with the smileys....I gotta have fun somehow! We are officially snowed in! A friend of ours offered to stop by and help us with our driveway, he can/t even get into our neighborhood! If we go out (which I htink DH is getting a ride to work), we will have to walk out to the main road and have someone pick us up there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->