30 yo and TTC #1

Yay Reggie! Congrats!

I peeked into the Valentine's testers thread and there are a handful of BFP's today! Maybe their luck will rub off. I caved and tested today just in case, but i'm only 8dpo and it was negative. oh well, I'm not out yet.

Dos, I'm so sorry that this wasn't the month for you. We are all rooting for you. I hope next month is it!

Yay! PD!!! Congrats! :) You must keep us updated just like Mgreen! :)

Dos, I'm so sorry! :( What a pain she came so early!! I feel it is going to be our turn this cycle! :)

Has anyone ever heard of a vitamin called maca?

I knew it!! Yay Reggie, congrats! So excited for you!

lsd - my hubby just started taking maca. Don't know if it's making a difference but he takes the powder and said it tastes terrible.

Pd I'm so pleased for you congrats! Did you do anything different this month that you think could have done it?

Hugs dos xx

So I'm on day three of mild backaches like a milder version of af pains but only normally get them 1 or at very most two days before. Also today started to get slight stomach cramps below my bellybbutton which I never get. Hate that I'm starting to feel myself getting hopeful when I know I have no chance this month because of the god damn sticky slow sperm. But my mind keeps thinking what if it changed before finish of o? Hate ttx feel like I'm starting to build myself up for the fall

Reggie!!! OMG, yay!!!! :happydance: I knew it too! Happy Valentine's! This must be such a huge shock since you were weren't expecting it. But I'm super excited for you!

I'm losing it. All day I've had these little twinges between my belly button and my left hip. They've been getting stronger, too. I've never had ovulation pain before that I noticed, and I've been paying attention in recent months. But it's too early to feel anything related to implantation even if I was right when I thought I ovulated 2 days early. And I have more cm than I should have 2 dpo, but yesterday was pretty dry (which is normal). Wondering if maybe I'm ovulating late, but everything else points to me having ovulated on Tuesday. Aaargh. Losing my mind. Maybe it's all in my head. Or maybe I ate a bad burrito or something :p Stupid body, why are you such a jerk?

That's so annoying that your body is being all unclear! Booo, stupid body :)

No need to test. I'm callin it...spotting has increased to light AF and temp took a nose dive...:witch: is here. That cow crashed valentines day. :growlmad:

Cycle 5 it is. Thanks again for all of the support and encouragement.

Damn. I'm so sorry. That truly sucks.

We are officially snowed in! A friend of ours offered to stop by and help us with our driveway, he can/t even get into our neighborhood! If we go out (which I htink DH is getting a ride to work), we will have to walk out to the main road and have someone pick us up there!

All this snow is crazy! I was supposed to cook a nice Valentine's Day dinner but I need to go to the grocery store and I have no idea if that's going to happen. Our street was plowed early yesterday but it's a solid block of ice on top of the extra snow that we got last night!

Pd I'm so pleased for you congrats! Did you do anything different this month that you think could have done it?

Hugs dos xx

So I'm on day three of mild backaches like a milder version of af pains but only normally get them 1 or at very most two days before. Also today started to get slight stomach cramps below my bellybbutton which I never get. Hate that I'm starting to feel myself getting hopeful when I know I have no chance this month because of the god damn sticky slow sperm. But my mind keeps thinking what if it changed before finish of o? Hate ttx feel like I'm starting to build myself up for the fall

I would love to say I did something different but I didn't. It was legit just the luck of the draw. I honestly thought from my tracker that it wasn't going to be my month. Just a lesson I guess that there is always hope until AF shows.

Reggie!!! OMG, yay!!!! :happydance: I knew it too! Happy Valentine's! This must be such a huge shock since you were weren't expecting it. But I'm super excited for you!

It is a huge shock no matter what I think. Over the past few days weird things made me think it could be possible but I kept brushing it off because everyone tells you that "you will just know" which at least for me, is a total lie. I still don't believe it and I have taken a few tests. And my symptoms weren't any different than I have had in prior months. I think I was more sure that AF wasn't coming than that I was pregnant. So I guess really my story is you never know. I have had similar symptoms in the past, thought I was preggo and AF showed right when expected. I know it's not really helpful. Sorry

Okay, I need a little reassurance. I didn't ovulate with OPKs that have a barely a second line on them, right? ...Right? It's just that I have a feeling if that if my temp tomorrow is around where it was today that FF is going to give me dotted crosshairs (for a third time!) If my chart from CD25 onwards was earlier in the cycle and with a positive OPK I'd be thrilled but I just can't imagine that I ovulated on CD29 when I never had even a close to positive OPK. Of course it would also be the one time this cycle where our timing would have been not so great so that's probably why I'm freaking out.

Okay, I need a little reassurance. I didn't ovulate with OPKs that have a barely a second line on them, right? ...Right? It's just that I have a feeling if that if my temp tomorrow is around where it was today that FF is going to give me dotted crosshairs (for a third time!) If my chart from CD25 onwards was earlier in the cycle and with a positive OPK I'd be thrilled but I just can't imagine that I ovulated on CD29 when I never had even a close to positive OPK. Of course it would also be the one time this cycle where our timing would have been not so great so that's probably why I'm freaking out.

It's unlikely but possible. You could have missed the surge but I would think you'd see the lines getting darker as you got close. The tests could be faulty but I think that's a long shot too. If you did ovulate on cd29 I think you actually have a good chance. It's actually more likely to get pregnant when you've BDd the day before and two days before O than the day of. They are actually almost equal: https://americanpregnancy.org/getti...y-predictor.html/attachment/propblty-graph450. Ignore the not so subtle advertisement for the OVwatch. Just the probabilities.

When are you testing, morning or afternoon? It could be that if you drink a lot of water you could be diluting the test. If they barely have a second line it could mean you're getting close but just not there yet. So just keep waiting it out! What tests are you using?!

RforReal, Dos, Ladders, and I can't remember who else might have mentioned problem with husbands sperm. I have read that the vitamin Maca root supplement is great for men with fertility problems! I've been looking at the supplement for myself because someone with PCOS had mentioned that she took it for a few months and it helped out with her hormones and started getting regular periods! So I've been looking at doing that and hope that it'll clear up my cyst issues. THey do have it in pill form that you take 3 times a day.

It's unlikely but possible. You could have missed the surge but I would think you'd see the lines getting darker as you got close. The tests could be faulty but I think that's a long shot too. If you did ovulate on cd29 I think you actually have a good chance. It's actually more likely to get pregnant when you've BDd the day before and two days before O than the day of. They are actually almost equal: https://americanpregnancy.org/getti...y-predictor.html/attachment/propblty-graph450. Ignore the not so subtle advertisement for the OVwatch. Just the probabilities.

I think it's unlikely too but thank you so much for the numbers! That makes me feel much better. I'm such a data person so that really helps.

When are you testing, morning or afternoon? It could be that if you drink a lot of water you could be diluting the test. If they barely have a second line it could mean you're getting close but just not there yet. So just keep waiting it out! What tests are you using?!

Since I found out I was supposed to do them with a hold, which was much earlier in the cycle, I've been testing late afternoon and not drinking much at all for 2-4 hours leading up to taking them, though I do still drink a lot of water in the mornings. They're just Wondfos I got from Amazon. (Luckily they were cheap with how many I've been taking!) I know sometimes the lines can be harder to interpret but, honestly, most of the ones I've been taking you almost have to squint to see the test lines.

Thank you! I'm just going to keep peeing on things until I get a positive or AF arrives, lol. My doctor really likes OPKs so when I have my appointment in a couple weeks I know she'll want to know about those before she does anything.

I take back the announcement of AF...for now... I have not had anything more than a brown tinge on the tp (borderline tmi) aaaall day. I just had that one bit this morning that I was positive was going to be a light flow and then it just STOPPED abruptly. this is not even close to normal for me. My temp is still bottomed out, so I'm refusing to think it could still mean I'm pregnant...it just cant...but it's really ticking me off that I can't just full move on yet. I just want REAL flow to just start so I can stop experiencing this stupid roller coaster.

Owl - I'll just keep peeing on things...hahaha! You crack me up.

lsd - thank you for the suggestion. I need to keep doing some research on what he should be taking. I'm ordering/scheduling a new SA on him Monday, too.

Dos, this could be a good sign. But I know it's hard to get hopes up. I'd say wait a day and then see about testing sun if AF doesn't show in full force!

That sounds so stressful, Dos. I'm still keeping my hopes up for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->