30 yo and TTC #1

Freak. Ing. Out. I started spotting. Pink-ish. Omg. I'm on CD22...25 day cycles. But I think I started spotting on 24 last month, which was early. So 22 is really early. It seems early but the more I think about it...it's probably AF. Could it be implantation bleeding the day after a dip? I thought it comes on the same day.

Well, dammit.

Freak. Ing. Out. I started spotting. Pink-ish. Omg. I'm on CD22...25 day cycles. But I think I started spotting on 24 last month, which was early. So 22 is really early. It seems early but the more I think about it...it's probably AF. Could it be implantation bleeding the day after a dip? I thought it comes on the same day.

Well, dammit.

Omg! I don't know about temps, but that's really promising, I think! Exciting!!

I don't know for sure but I think it'd definitely be possible to have spotting the day after implantation. Don't freak out! Unless you're positive it's AF, test tomorrow, it'd be so great for you to have an answer.

Dos, It could be implantation bleeding! I surely hope so! Fingers crossed for you!

Hope, I've been alright today, bit of cramping and normal period things! Trying to focus on how I am going to change things and up my chances this cycle. Just keeping positive this cycle!

Any news on you? Testing soon?! You know, I have just now realized you are from Australia. What part? My husband is Australian. I lived in Sydney for 4 years and really loved it!

Hey dear .. i know how you feel.. i truly wish you will have your bfp soon (very soon). i am on my day 28 now (usually 27-28 cycle)... i started to have my abdomenal pain now and i had back pain since yesterday.. i am so annoyed and upset.. cant concentrate much which is even more annoying. usually i have my AF the second half of the day and i am so negative now that i am so sure that i am out and it might come any minute now...
i am from sydney .. which part of australia he is? Sydney is great and i love it 2 :) you are welcome to visit anytime ^_^

I know that the meltdown that I had, the crying, eating a piece of pie, and watching Sherlock and having a night of sulking really helped!

I hope that it's not AF for you! Keeping positive thoughts for you! Keep us updated!

Well, dammit.

I will keep my fingers crossed that it's implantation bleeding!

Hey dear .. i know how you feel.. i truly wish you will have your bfp soon (very soon). i am on my day 28 now (usually 27-28 cycle)... i started to have my abdomenal pain now and i had back pain since yesterday.. i am so annoyed and upset.. cant concentrate much which is even more annoying. usually i have my AF the second half of the day and i am so negative now that i am so sure that i am out and it might come any minute now...
i am from sydney .. which part of australia he is? Sydney is great and i love it 2 :) you are welcome to visit anytime ^_^

Australia is totally on my bucket list! One day I will get there! Hopefully this time of year since there is feet of snow on the ground currently. I just had to climb a snow mound the get my garbage cans back!

So, cramps and backache which means AF will probably show tomorrow. The only amusing part of that is that if it does start tomorrow, my last 5 cycles will be 30, 31, 32, 33, and 34 days. In order. This could get interesting. Good luck everyone!!!!!

Isd and Mrsk.... I see you both have a ticker and a chart in your signature. I am unable to add a ticker to mine because bnb says it's too long to paste into. Can either of you help me figure out how to add it? I know how to get the ovulation chart in.

dos and hope - good luck! lots of :dust::dust::dust: I look forward to reading results tomorrow!

It's started snowing...part of me wants to call out tomorrow...but if I do that, I will lose out on money that I would get when they payout PTO when I leave this job. 2 more days ladies! My mood continues to be pretty good, I really think it's because of the job change...the job has been such a stressor for me.

Could you be using the wrong code? The only one that would work is the bbcode.

Mine are both tickers, so maybe they have shorter code than charts? Can you copy and paste what you're trying to put into your signature into this thread, or send me a message? I might be able to figure it out.

dos and hope - good luck! lots of :dust::dust::dust: I look forward to reading results tomorrow!

It's started snowing...part of me wants to call out tomorrow...but if I do that, I will lose out on money that I would get when they payout PTO when I leave this job. 2 more days ladies! My mood continues to be pretty good, I really think it's because of the job change...the job has been such a stressor for me.

Glad to hear you are doing better! Hopefully, the job will be great and you will continue to do well.

LSD So sorry hun! i was hoping for you this month! stupid bodies..

Still no real symptoms here either way... still super stuffed up...

how is everyone else feeling? i know someone else was suffering with this nasty cold..

LSD So sorry hun! i was hoping for you this month! stupid bodies..

Still no real symptoms here either way... still super stuffed up...

how is everyone else feeling? i know someone else was suffering with this nasty cold..

Thought I had the flu. May have actually. Still have a rash on stomach but feeling tons better than I did the past 2 nights. Good luck this month and stay wArm up there!

the hugly red face just came.. i hate hate hate it :( i am out

That sucks. I wish we could just all will each other to get our BFPs. :hugs: drink away your stress or eat it away. Or both! I will keep my fingers crossed for you next month.

I am so sorry ladies!! I am not sure if I am going to make it :( I am cramping like crazy and my back is killing me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->